PDA

View Full Version : back from absence

grandstander21
07-14-2015, 12:19 PM
What's up, guys? :) ;) Sorry I've been away for so long. It's been a pretty eventful racing season. We have American Pharoah 2015 Triple Crown champion, our first Triple Crown winner in 37 years since Affirmed in 1978. Congrats to owner Ahmed Zayat, trainer Bob Baffert and jockey Victor Espinoza for pushing this horse to victory.

Also, Del Mar opens this week. This Saturday's featured race is the G1 Eddie Read Handicap. I will be giving my selections for that race on Friday.

Robert Fischer
07-15-2015, 01:40 AM
What's up, guys? :) ;) Sorry I've been away for so long. It's been a pretty eventful racing season. We have American Pharoah 2015 Triple Crown champion, our first Triple Crown winner in 37 years since Affirmed in 1978. Congrats to owner Ahmed Zayat, trainer Bob Baffert and jockey Victor Espinoza for pushing this horse to victory.

Also, Del Mar opens this week. This Saturday's featured race is the G1 Eddie Read Handicap. I will be giving my selections for that race on Friday.

Some people have been members here almost 15 years, so forgive them if they barely missed you from January of this year ;).
Welcome back just the same, Grandstander! :ThmbUp: Hope all is well with you. Will be interested in your selections for the Eddie Read.

LottaKash
07-15-2015, 02:23 AM
Welcome back Grandstander...

You were missed... :jump:

grandstander21
07-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Thank you Robert Fischer! Means a lot to me :) :) And same to you LottaKash.

grandstander21
07-16-2015, 03:52 PM
I will be giving my selections on the G1 Delaware Handicap as well as the Eddie Read at Del Mar.