PDA

View Full Version : Going to Belmont Saturday

andicap
06-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Thought I'd start a new thread.
I will catch up with Bubbles and Silver Sow in the backyard (small cooler in hand, cans only remember), but would like to meet other PA board members at the track.

If you're interested, email me or post how I can find you. I am in my 40s, will have a purple Pace Advantage t-shirt, have longish brown hair (not THAT long), and no facial hair. And I'll probably be carrying a stack of print-outs.

Weather forecast looks perfect!!!

Lets go Smarty....

Headed up to the mayor's reception for the Belmont at Gracie Mansion today (courtesy of a friend with high-placed friends). And yet I can't find a seat ticket.

Let you know if there's any good gossip.

melman
06-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey Andi anyway you can make the LIVE TV show at Belmont on Friday night at 7:00 pm? Philly outlet of NBC will have the show. You might pick up some good gossip at that event. LOL

andicap
06-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Sorry (LOL)

I'm lucky enough to get a full day dispensation for the Belmont on Saturday. (My Sunday, of course, is completely toast).

SilverSow
06-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Hey all...

We (Bubbles & I) plan to be at the gates of the parking lot at 8 - supposedly they open the lot at 8:15 & the gates to the track at 8:30. With that sort of early timing I have high hopes of scoring a picnic table in the backyard - Bubbles says he'll have a sign (but I'll believe that when I see it!).

Please post a body count of folks that think they'll be coming out & if there's any response I'll try to score a second table.

Hope to see some of ya there...

Dave

andicap
06-03-2004, 11:18 AM
No one else interested in saying hello?