PDA

View Full Version : WIJI on Pandy's list

mrroyboy
07-10-2015, 01:26 PM
WiggleitJiggleit finally made Pandy's horses to watch list and rightfully so.
Ok maybe he isn't a super horse but he is pretty close. I am hoping they keep him fit for his 4yr old season. If so we might see speed records go down at Med and other tracks.

RaceTrackDaddy
07-11-2015, 11:53 PM
WiggleitJiggleit finally made Pandy's horses to watch list and rightfully so.
Ok maybe he isn't a super horse but he is pretty close. I am hoping they keep him fit for his 4yr old season. If so we might see speed records go down at Med and other tracks.
Don't mind me as I jump aboard the 4 year old express. WIJI is a beast and I compared him to Niatross the way the horse made the driver look good. Montrell will actually learn more about driving because WIJI can come from anywhere and be a winner.

Since he is not eligible for the Adios, guess I am heading to the Jug to see him. Hey Augie if you are reading this, drop me a line to see if we can renew the Jug trip.

Sea Biscuit
07-12-2015, 09:20 AM
WIJI has made me a believer outta me.

His come from behind Meds pace elimination win was superb.

Augie16
07-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Z, I don't believe that WIJI is eligible to the Jug either. Being sired by Mr. wiggle they might not had a lot of hope for him. However the Jug has added some races that he must win to be able to supplement to the Jug. I know the upcoming Cane, NA Cup, and I'm am guessing the Pace also. Just not sure but I believe there are more ways to get in now than in the past.

outofthebox
07-12-2015, 10:34 AM
WIJI has such a funny stride. Approaching the start Montrell had such a strong hold of him that he actually was hopping, looking like he was going to jump of stride. I know that sounds funny that a pacer would jump of stride.. So good to see him race behind horses..

MutuelClerk
07-12-2015, 10:52 AM
I hope he's at Delaware eligible or supplemented. HE really impressed me last night. Looking forward to the Meadowlands Pace next weekend.

RaceTrackDaddy
07-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Z, I don't believe that WIJI is eligible to the Jug either. Being sired by Mr. wiggle they might not had a lot of hope for him. However the Jug has added some races that he must win to be able to supplement to the Jug. I know the upcoming Cane, NA Cup, and I'm am guessing the Pace also. Just not sure but I believe there are more ways to get in now than in the past.
Did not know that Augie. Hope Teague finds a way to get him eligible for a supplemental payment. Guess he will be entered in the Cane on Hambo Day at the Big M. We can make plans after the Cane.

RaceTrackDaddy
07-12-2015, 02:26 PM
You are so right. http://www.littlebrownjug.com/racing/eligibles

If he wins the M Pace, Cane or Messenger he can supplement for 45. That is a small price for history making events.