PDA

View Full Version : Belmont 7/10 Race 7

letswastemoney
07-10-2015, 01:48 AM
According to the Pace Projector the two main speeds in this race, Barrister Jim and Readthebyline, are ridden by the Ortiz brothers.

Are they really going to duel each other, or will they unconsciously take it easy up front?

Stillriledup
07-10-2015, 02:24 AM
There are pace pressers in the race too, if I owned the post 1 horse I would scratch, he's in a bad spot.

If these brothers were smart they would sacrifice one race and duel opening up 10 and then it would shut everyone up that they stay out of each others way.

letswastemoney
07-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Good ride by Joel Rosario.

EMD4ME
07-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Good ride by Joel Rosario.

The only jock to sit back, far back and join the race at the 1/4. Very good ride.

Evidently he read the pp's....

Robert Fischer
07-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Irad let Jose go on what was supposed to be the better of the two horses, but Jose and Readthebyline hopped at the break, had to use some extra horse early and never looked comfortable.

4-Prospero took good money in the pools, and also made a strong middle move there and finished up solid enough in a race that fell apart. I'll put Prospero down on a list, and double check him next time.

Stillriledup
07-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Irad let Jose go on what was supposed to be the better of the two horses, but Jose and Readthebyline hopped at the break, had to use some extra horse early and never looked comfortable.

4-Prospero took good money in the pools, and also made a strong middle move there and finished up solid enough in a race that fell apart. I'll put Prospero down on a list, and double check him next time.

The kid on the rail horse was always full of run, taken out of his game, even though the 3 was working hard to clear the guy on the 2 kept strangling. Like i said in post 2 here I wouldn't have run that horse in that spot, wasn't rocket science to not run that horse once you saw the draw