PDA

View Full Version : HandicapperPlus Now Includes a "Best 2 of 3"

TonyMLake
07-09-2015, 08:55 PM
The free Windows version of HandicapperPlus now includes a "best two of three last races" sorting algorithm, per user request.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Tony

rog9170
07-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Is this an upgrade

jk3521
07-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Thank you , Tony. Good guy ! :ThmbUp:

TonyMLake
07-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Is this an upgrade

Let's call it a minor update. The application can make its own picks, but most people make their own and just want to know the sum, average, or a weighted and normalized value for the best two of three of the last three races without having to do the math. This will save those people precious moments at the track, and maybe hours of time and a couple of pencils when not handicapping on the fly.

The free update is available from within the application. Open the Help Menu and "Check for Updates", or just go to the website and download it.

SoCaGambler
07-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Hi Tony, downloaded your program today and was going to run some old drf files throught it. however I receive an error message stating it can not open a drf file. The options state .rac file, is the program able to run drf and if so how would i go about loading them.

Thanks Chuck

SoCaGambler
07-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Hi Tony, I figured it out, operator error on my part.

Thanks

TonyMLake
07-18-2015, 01:54 AM
Chuck,

Darn it, just saw your post. You can always write to me directly at me email address as posted in my signature and I'll see it.

Nancy and I managed to hit opening day at Del Mar this week and had a great day. Hope you did as well.

Let me know if you have any issues!

Thanks

lsosa54
07-18-2015, 11:54 AM
Tony: Any easy way to handle scratches?

TonyMLake
07-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Tony: Any easy way to handle scratches?

If the horse is already marked as "Scratched" when the daily racing form (or Brisnet data file) is released, it should automatically be marked as scratched when you import the race(s).

If you otherwise need to scratch a horse, just open the race, double click on the horse in question, and check the "Scratched" box. Save the horse and the race and generate the picks.

Hope that's what you meant... if not, please feel free to email me-