PDA

View Full Version : Jared Fogel

Valuist
07-08-2015, 10:55 PM
It still seems a bit premature to assume guilt here. If he is, he certainly should be punished. But if he's innocent, his reputation will be destroyed forever.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/07/07/jared-fogle-home-search-know/29827067/

The Indy Star broke the story, then had the nerve to write another column, "can the Fogel/Subway relationship ever be repaired"?

Overlay
11-19-2015, 02:28 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-subway-pitchman-sentenced-to-15-1-2-years-on-child-sex-charges/ar-BBnd5Q4?li=BBgzzfc&ocid=ansmsnnews11

Sentenced to 15-1/2 years today.

ManU918
11-19-2015, 02:29 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-subway-pitchman-sentenced-to-15-1-2-years-on-child-sex-charges/ar-BBnd5Q4?li=BBgzzfc&ocid=ansmsnnews11

Sentenced to 15-1/2 years today.

The two part Dr. Phil special on him was absolutely sickening. This guy is a ****ing sicko.

Overlay
11-19-2015, 02:38 PM
The two part Dr. Phil special on him was absolutely sickening. This guy is a ****ing sicko.
According to the article, a forensic psychologist testifying for the defense stated that Fogel's weight loss had caused his compulsive eating disorder to be re-channeled into hyper-sexuality. That argument apparently carried no weight (so to speak) with the judge.

TJDave
11-19-2015, 02:59 PM
If released into the general prison population he wouldn't last 15-1/2 weeks.

tucker6
11-19-2015, 03:59 PM
If released into the general prison population he wouldn't last 15-1/2 weeks.
you mean minutes. A famous person AND a child molester all in dweeby looking body makes for a supremely rich target in prison.

TJDave
11-19-2015, 04:06 PM
you mean minutes. A famous person AND a child molester all in dweeby looking body makes for a supremely rich target in prison.

I'll compromise. I hope they take their time. Wouldn't want it to end quickly. Popcorn time.

tucker6
11-19-2015, 04:11 PM
I'll compromise. I hope they take their time. Wouldn't want it to end quickly. Popcorn time.
:ThmbUp:

thaskalos
11-19-2015, 04:13 PM
Well...one thing is certain:

Jared's "sex addiction" will get readily appeased in prison.

kingfin66
11-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Well...one thing is certain:

Jared's "sex addiction" will get readily appeased in prison.

While it is true that Jared is a "chomo" to his soon to be new prison buddies, the rape aspect of his incarceration that many here seem to be wanting is not likely to happen. PREA has been around since 2003, but is a particularly hot topic in Federal prisons and halfway houses. Of course, there is no way to prevent prison rape entirely, but the incidences of it have gone down significantly. What does this mean for young Jared? Likely severe beatings and God knows what else. It will be very bad for him.

TJDave
11-21-2015, 06:34 PM
While it is true that Jared is a "chomo" to his soon to be new prison buddies, the rape aspect of his incarceration that many here seem to be wanting is not likely to happen. PREA has been around since 2003, but is a particularly hot topic in Federal prisons and halfway houses. Of course, there is no way to prevent prison rape entirely, but the incidences of it have gone down significantly. What does this mean for young Jared? Likely severe beatings and God knows what else. It will be very bad for him.

Party pooper.

Try to think positively.

kingfin66
11-21-2015, 08:23 PM
Party pooper.

Try to think positively.

Like I said, it is going to be very bad for him. Chomos are a special class of inmate in prisons.

Stillriledup
11-22-2015, 02:58 AM
Beyond incredible.

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2015, 03:03 AM
I find the whole concept of "prison justice" to be comical, hypocritical and downright idiotic.

With that said, I hope Fogel suffers every single minute

Tom
11-22-2015, 09:42 AM
Put him in a cell with Charlie Sheen.

burnsy
11-22-2015, 09:55 AM

What??? No 5 dollar foot longs!!!!

But this falls right into my "media" the terrorist are coming scare tactic. There's plenty of scum right under our noses. People seem to think we are "Holier than thou". On a lighter note, Charlie Sheen has Aids.....surprise, surprise............ :) Its those "others" people they are so dysfunctional...... :lol: