PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Park- Saturday July 4, 2015

MitchS
07-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Todays 3 races didn't run so well. The traditional figs were tight with chalk winners and the AG figs ran out. Only in the 1st race did we have a connection between the two sets of completely different figures.

For Saturday, I did all of the Graded Stakes races 6 through 11. Should be an interesting day at Belmont Park tomorrow. I'm reworking the AG-P, so I left it off the sheet as I'm trying to condense the AG figures into 1 or 2 columns in the future. Also, there is an experimental number in the AG-LT columns I'm gonna be watching. All numbers are higher is better.

Have a good night,
Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com

MitchS
07-04-2015, 09:51 AM
The bottom of the 12th, our team is up by 2 runs. NYY hits a home run and beats us 7-4, what a heartbreak! lol Oh, well that's baseball. We split yesterday 1-1.

For those of you that don't know me, a brief explanation is in order. My brain work's in very complex patterns. That can be good and also can be bad. The bottom line without having to write volumes on this. Too much complexity sometimes also involves too much noise. My brain needs to create all that noise before it can start the filtering process. It's just a process for me, I guess.

I've been working on the AG process for over a year. Some may say, too much work and a waste of time. I would disagree. Anyone that attempts it though has their work cut out for them. I'll write about it when I finish the research. To me though it's not about gambling. It relates to all things in life. Love, luck, money, marriage, business relationships and all the like. Different parameters are used in different situations. I'm becoming quite the expert! lol

With all that said, I believe I've been able to filter out most all of the noise in this adventure. It's not perfect, nothing will ever be, but I've got this down to 1 column of data compared to the 4 or 5 confusing data sets.

With the baseball games today, I've used this single parameter.

802+Y

That is what a number will look like. Higher overall number better. Last digit on the end, also higher the better is good. Plus sign is also good compared to no plus sign. On the very end will be either Y/N....Y=better

I'm still trying to get rid of this darn cold. Feel horrible! I'll try to redo a few races in this new dataset and put it in the AG-P column before racing today. Again the data that's in there now is good, just a little noisy.

Happy 4th of July @@ :jump:

Mitch

MitchS
07-04-2015, 12:17 PM
I've calculated these new figs and put them in the AG-P column. You'll need to re-download the file named 7-04-NEW

Much easier to calculate, without giving anything up. More precise actually with what I'm looking for. Numbers are lower and they can get grouped together in many circumstances. Remember we are looking for small perceived edges. Compare with other data of your own along with our traditional figs. The selections at the top of each race are looking at the new figs only. They don't take anything else into consideration.

Have a good 4th of July,
Mitch