PDA

View Full Version : Ann on the Donald: many excellent points

DJofSD
07-02-2015, 05:55 PM
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2015-07-01.html

When Donald Trump said something not exuberantly enthusiastic about Mexican immigrants, the media's response was to boycott him. One thing they didn't do was produce any facts showing he was wrong.

Trump said: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

The first thing a fact-checker would have noticed is: THE GOVERNMENT WON'T TELL US HOW MANY IMMIGRANTS ARE COMMITTING CRIMES IN AMERICA.

Wouldn't that make any person of average intelligence suspicious? Not our media. They're in on the cover-up.

Clocker
07-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Those are facts. Politics is not about facts, it is about image. Trump's image is a bull in a china shop. I can't imagine him getting the GOP nomination, let alone winning the general.

If you tick off a low information voter one time, you have lost him forever. How many people can Trump alienate between now and the convention?

DJofSD
07-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Yep, I guess your right. Politics is all about emotion and heaven forbid any facts are brought into the discussion.

If he keeps going he'll have put so much distance between himself and the rest of the public they'll have to use that space craft flying by Pluto to locate him.

Clocker
07-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Yep, I guess your right. Politics is all about emotion and heaven forbid any facts are brought into the discussion.

My point was that facts are not relevant to most voters and Trump is unelectable. It doesn't matter what the facts are about his policies or abilities if he can't get nominated.

To go beyond that, if Trump was elected, he would be a ineffective president for the same reasons Obama is: poor leadership skills and a big ego.

fast4522
07-02-2015, 07:28 PM
What up with that, are some facing balding that seeing all that hair drives them crazy? The mark of a really good leader is that he surrounds himself with top of the mark people, making any comparison to OBiden is just plain wrong. This administration was chalk full of nasty people, that few could assemble a worse team. About this time some road apple is going to bring up HP's former CEO and pretend that company was not driven by ink cartridges and she personally screwed the company because PC sales were not about tablets killing off computers and laptops. The Donald is exactly the type that would make China shit it pants economically speaking. I have yet to hear enough to have an opinion except for the NJ guy who left his state six times worse than when he took office.

DJofSD
07-02-2015, 07:39 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/02/illegal-aliens-disrupt-ann-coulter-book-signing-author-fires-back/

“You have to understand,” Coulter told Breitbart News, “screaming and defacing things is how Latin Americans express disagreement. At least as long as they were destroying books and screaming in a book store, they weren’t molesting any 4-year-olds.”

No shrinking violet.

horses4courses
07-02-2015, 07:56 PM
That's great.
All is well in la-la land........ :rolleyes:

Tom
07-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Which lib are you, the one, or one of the other two?

horses4courses
07-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Which lib are you, the one, or one of the other two?

Going swimming on the Carolina coast for the holiday, Tom?

Tom
07-02-2015, 08:57 PM
No, I will watch it on TV......after all, it is SHARK WEEK!

Robert Goren
07-03-2015, 12:55 AM
In another couple of months, Trump's poll numbers will be the bench mark by which the GOP hopefuls are measured. If they are not out polling Trump, they are probably toast. It is amazing how much he has already hurt Walker and Rubio.

ReplayRandall
07-03-2015, 01:02 AM
In another couple of months, Trump's poll numbers will be the bench mark by which the GOP hopefuls are measured. If they are not out polling Trump, they are probably toast. It is amazing how much he has already hurt Walker and Rubio.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker will officially announce his bid for the White House on July 13 in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha. Until then, Walker's polling numbers are inconclusive and have no real meaning yet, Robert.....

Tom
07-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Ok, if you announce that you will announce something in two weeks, haven't you just announced it?

DJofSD
07-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Ok, if you announce that you will announce something in two weeks, haven't you just announced it?
Kind of like pre-planning. Getting ready to get ready.

horses4courses
07-03-2015, 09:49 AM

Just a prelim - he was busy greeting the POTUS, wasn't he?

Tom
07-03-2015, 10:01 AM
That is because he has class, unlike Obama who has dissed heads of state while he pouts like the little girl he is at heart.

classhandicapper
07-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Those are facts.

Liberals are not interested in facts. They are interested in promoting their ideals even when they are refuted by facts and practical experience. They would rather live in a world of delusion...and do.

Hank
07-05-2015, 10:06 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime

Facts? :lol: