PDA

View Full Version : Huge Move Up at Mountaineer

cj
07-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Kevin Patterson took Lucky Mary G for 16k out of a race at Parx. He took her to Mountaineer, mover her into a NW2X allowance and won a 5.5 furlong race by over 11 lengths. Think he overdid any "improvement" he was trying?

She had run lifetime best of 101 on TimeformUS Speed Figures a few times in the past, but I have her jumping to 122 in this one.

Stillriledup
07-02-2015, 12:26 PM
I thought there might be pace pressure not sure what happened to it.

Appy
07-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Seems to me KP's purse snatching has been lagging recently. In those times you try to find the best spot to re-bed your stalls. Right?

cj
07-02-2015, 12:28 PM

Hard to pressure a rocket ship.

lamboguy
07-02-2015, 12:28 PM
there was a pace pressure, she blew right to the front and dusted them. the field was probably over par for that race as well.

Stillriledup
07-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Hard to pressure a rocket ship.

No doubt. Amazing she didnt pay 2.20 to win racing like that.

Tom
07-02-2015, 12:36 PM
West Virginia has some damn good hay!:eek:

cj
07-02-2015, 12:37 PM
West Virginia has some damn good hay!:eek:

Probably dental work, or hind end issues.

Exotic1
07-02-2015, 01:01 PM

Too funny.

EMD4ME
07-02-2015, 04:15 PM

Or too much ear wax that was finally removed? :lol:

VeryOldMan
07-02-2015, 05:12 PM
I would love more discussion about Kevin Patterson. I actually follow Charles Town and know that he has been winning at an ungodly clip the past few years and his horses almost always show up ready to run.

This race, like his overall recent winning percentage, have always made me go "hmmmm" - but I also see a trainer who doesn't have THAT many horses, likes to claim from low percentage trainers, and seems to spot his horses very well from what I've seen. No sign of a slew of drug rulings against him - the Thoroughbred Rulings database shows just one, from back in 2011 in MD.

I know he's the one who called the Pennsylvania state police about that "rescue operation" that turned out to be a scam (Kelsey Lefever), so there is at least one data point that he's a stand-up guy.

Anyone know anything more about him or able to clue me in about why he's winning at the rate he does at Charles Town?

Stillriledup
07-02-2015, 05:28 PM
I would love more discussion about Kevin Patterson. I actually follow Charles Town and know that he has been winning at an ungodly clip the past few years and his horses almost always show up ready to run.

This race, like his overall recent winning percentage, have always made me go "hmmmm" - but I also see a trainer who doesn't have THAT many horses, likes to claim from low percentage trainers, and seems to spot his horses very well from what I've seen. No sign of a slew of drug rulings against him - the Thoroughbred Rulings database shows just one, from back in 2011 in MD.

I know he's the one who called the Pennsylvania state police about that "rescue operation" that turned out to be a scam (Kelsey Lefever), so there is at least one data point that he's a stand-up guy.

Anyone know anything more about him or able to clue me in about why he's winning at the rate he does at Charles Town?
Dental work anyone?

day3yvj3f7s

VeryOldMan
07-02-2015, 06:24 PM
C'mon SRU - please don't derail my question. You follow the sport - do you actually know anything about the guy that might help?

Tom
07-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Or too much ear wax that was finally removed? :lol:

What?

EMD4ME
07-02-2015, 08:37 PM
What?

Many things can move a horse up. New shoes, better hay, drinking Smart Water instead of regular water, frutie pebbles, hulkamania work outs, horse psychologists :liar: etc.

I was just adding one to the list that many super trainers might be using as it helps a horse listen better :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and I hear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it works.......

AlbertButtry
07-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Patterson had won a few races at Penn with the horse for the same owner. This was a claim back.

mountainman
07-02-2015, 10:23 PM
C'mon SRU - please don't derail my question. You follow the sport - do you actually know anything about the guy that might help?

We've become casually acquainted through my morning work, and Patterson called to chide me about pegging him too high on the morning line. He was right-it wasn't one of my better efforts. In my defense, I can only say two opponents were lower in the win pool.

He's a very smart guy who plans three moves ahead with his horses, but actually was concerned that this one might be a tad short.

Patterson exudes confidence, but my impression is of an over-perfectionist who paces the floor and sweats bullets.

Stillriledup
07-03-2015, 12:33 AM

Other than his horses rebreak on the gallop out and are impossible to pull up whie finding 20 to 40 "Beyers points" overnight?

Is there anything else you NEED to know?

proximity
07-03-2015, 09:37 AM
She had run lifetime best of 101 on TimeformUS Speed Figures a few times in the past, but I have her jumping to 122 in this one.

do you still feel other figure services are overrating mnr..... or don't you even look anymore?

what i'm getting at is that the jump up could be even greater on other numbers :eek: ..... not that they matter. ;)

cj
07-03-2015, 12:36 PM
do you still feel other figure services are overrating mnr..... or don't you even look anymore?

what i'm getting at is that the jump up could be even greater on other numbers :eek: ..... not that they matter. ;)

I honestly don't pay any attention to others anymore. I see the big stakes figures occasionally, that is it.

cj
07-03-2015, 12:43 PM

I've heard plenty of bad stories about him at Charles Town, but who knows what is really true and what isn't? I certainly don't.

All I do know is that he is a HUGE move up trainer. At this point, I don't care how he does it. That isn't my job. I leave that to those that get paid to care. I'll just say I won't be surprised if he gets "Scooter Davis-ed" at some point.

Peter Berry
07-03-2015, 02:11 PM
We've become casually acquainted through my morning work, and Patterson called to chide me about pegging him too high on the morning line.
He chided you in a friendly manner, yes? I mean, why would he care about the morning line?

Donttellmeshowme
07-03-2015, 05:14 PM
He chided you in a friendly manner, yes? I mean, why would he care about the morning line?

Most of the time he will be the favorite or 2nd favorite i doubt he cares what the ML is. Hell i never cared. As long as my horses were in the right spot thats all i cared about.

VeryOldMan
07-03-2015, 05:40 PM
We've become casually acquainted through my morning work, and Patterson called to chide me about pegging him too high on the morning line. He was right-it wasn't one of my better efforts. In my defense, I can only say two opponents were lower in the win pool.

He's a very smart guy who plans three moves ahead with his horses, but actually was concerned that this one might be a tad short.

Patterson exudes confidence, but my impression is of an over-perfectionist who paces the floor and sweats bullets.
Very much appreciated - this is what I was hoping to encourage.

I've seen his results at CT and have been trying to understand what is going on.

As to others making analogies to Scooter Davis - there was a huge trail of evidence with him. I look at Patterson's "violation" record and it just doesn't add up like it usually does with needle trainers. Just saying.

Stillriledup
07-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Very much appreciated - this is what I was hoping to encourage.

I've seen his results at CT and have been trying to understand what is going on.

As to others making analogies to Scooter Davis - there was a huge trail of evidence with him. I look at Patterson's "violation" record and it just doesn't add up like it usually does with needle trainers. Just saying.

What's the difference if Theres a trail of evidence or not?

VeryOldMan
07-03-2015, 07:24 PM
What's the difference if Theres a trail of evidence or not?

Speaking as a lawyer and not a horse racing fan - a lot.

We're all trying to infer something from a big move up, but in KP's case I just can't see it yet. I follow CT and his horses are usually very well spotted. Doesn't mean there isn't something wrong here, but I just haven't seen enough.

mountainman
07-03-2015, 07:53 PM

Yes, it was good-natured. He and I are somewhat friendly, although I'm better acquainted with Robert Cole.

And you'd be surprised by what degree trainers care about the morning line. Pete, they notice and are extremely sensitive to EVERYTHING said, written, or printed about them and their horses. Welcome to MY world, Mr Race-caller.

mountainman
07-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Other than his horses rebreak on the gallop out and are impossible to pull up whie finding 20 to 40 "Beyers points" overnight?

Is there anything else you NEED to know?

I HATE the term "re-broke." It's an old and popular backstretch expression that makes it sound like they stuck a gate somewhere on the course and required the horse to begin again from a dead-stop. You're one of very few players that I'm aware of using it.

EMD4ME
07-03-2015, 09:54 PM
I HATE the term "re-broke." It's an old and popular backstretch expression that makes it sound like they stuck a gate somewhere on the course and required the horse to begin again from a dead-stop. You're one of very few players that I'm aware of using it.

Not that it matters but I use the phrase as well in my note taking for a speed horse that is asked to respond and then "rebrakes" or accelerates again to draw clear. Akin to expressing how a horse makes a second move in a race.

mountainman
07-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Not that it matters but I use the phrase as well in my note taking for a speed horse that is asked to respond and then "rebrakes" or accelerates again to draw clear. Akin to expressing how a horse makes a second move in a race.

Understood, sir. I'm familiar with the expression-horsemen have been using it for decades. I just hate it.

sammy the sage
07-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Understood, sir. I'm familiar with the expression-horsemen have been using it for decades. I just hate it.

SSSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....what term do YOU prefer to use...

mountainman
07-03-2015, 11:24 PM
SSSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....what term do YOU prefer to use...
accelerated on cue..found a new gear..spurted away...etc...

Peter Berry
07-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Yes, it was good-natured. He and I are somewhat friendly, although I'm better acquainted with Robert Cole.

And you'd be surprised by what degree trainers care about the morning line. Pete, they notice and are extremely sensitive to EVERYTHING said, written, or printed about them and their horses. Welcome to MY world, Mr Race-caller.
I've had several trainers and even a female jockey wait for me down by the elevators in recent months to "discuss" things I said in racecalls that may or may not have been misinterpreted. Once upon a time I would have tried to smooth the waters; now I just tell them they are wrong and to please get out of my way.

EMD4ME
07-04-2015, 12:07 AM

Sorry to open up a wound Mountainman...

I like your phrases, I will borrow and use them! Problem is there's only so much room in formulator. Wish I had more room for bigger phrases, words.

EMD4ME
07-04-2015, 12:08 AM
I've had several trainers and even a female jockey wait for me down by the elevators in recent months to "discuss" things I said in racecalls that may or may not have been misinterpreted. Once upon a time I would have tried to smooth the waters; now I just tell them they are wrong and to please get out of my way.

Good for you Peter! I love it! Love to hear the behind the scenes stuff at the Mountain!

affirmedny
07-04-2015, 12:10 AM
I hate it too, also hate "monster" and "crushed"

cj
07-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Speaking as a lawyer and not a horse racing fan - a lot.

We're all trying to infer something from a big move up, but in KP's case I just can't see it yet. I follow CT and his horses are usually very well spotted. Doesn't mean there isn't something wrong here, but I just haven't seen enough.

There is a big difference between spotting horses well and first time acquisitions suddenly running 10 lengths faster than ever before.

Maybe he is just the greatest hidden talent trainer of all time. I have no idea and don't care. But he is doing a lot more than spotting his horses well. That is silly.

cj
07-04-2015, 11:57 AM

I don't like it either, but I've heard at least a few announcers use it regularly. It is only natural it spreads when that happens.

mountainman
07-04-2015, 01:04 PM
I hate it too, also hate "monster" and "crushed"
And it's soooo easy on tv to lapse into old, shopworn expressions and overuse them..(like "monster"..and "crushed"..lol)

mountainman
07-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Sorry to open up a wound Mountainman...

I like your phrases, I will borrow and use them! Problem is there's only so much room in formulator. Wish I had more room for bigger phrases, words.

Nonsense, sir..I just thought it might make for a fun twist on the thread...no offense intended..ever..

mountainman
07-04-2015, 01:07 PM

I can relate, sir.

mountainman
07-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Good for you Peter! I love it! Love to hear the behind the scenes stuff at the Mountain!

Will have a few anecdotes for you this evening, sir. (right now mulling over which are suitable for "family" consumption..lol)

proximity
07-04-2015, 01:25 PM
now I just tell them they are wrong and to please get out of my way.
lol, "please" was probably more than the horsemen deserved. :)

ttt 4 more!!

Donttellmeshowme
07-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Kevin Patterson took Lucky Mary G for 16k out of a race at Parx. He took her to Mountaineer, mover her into a NW2X allowance and won a 5.5 furlong race by over 11 lengths. Think he overdid any "improvement" he was trying?

Claiming at PARX and running at Mountaineer is like claiming at FG or Gulfstream and running at the old Beulah park. Horse is suppose to win for fun.

cj
07-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Claiming at PARX and running at Mountaineer is like claiming at FG or Gulfstream and running at the old Beulah park. Horse is suppose to win for fun.

No, not like that, which is why he was 2-1 and not 1-2.

Grits
07-04-2015, 02:20 PM

2M, I don't agree with you on this one. Re-broke doesn't make me, in any way, think of a gate being placed elsewhere on the track. It never has. It speaks, to me, of exactly what it describes. At the quarter pole or wherever...another gear that's never been seen by the naked eye with a horse who has never displayed such talent. Confounding, to say the least. :confused:

Donttellmeshowme
07-04-2015, 02:43 PM
No, not like that, which is why he was 2-1 and not 1-2.

My point was he was suppose to win by 10 coming from Parx to Mountaineer. Tough track to an easier track will make horses and trainers look real good.

Stillriledup
07-04-2015, 02:48 PM

Make every Patterson horse 1-5 ML no matter what. :D

proximity
07-04-2015, 03:25 PM
My point was he was suppose to win by 10 coming from Parx to Mountaineer. Tough track to an easier track will make horses and trainers look real good.

the milkowski ratings include dead on balls accurate track to track adjustments which i'm sure are the best in the industry. the 21 point top would be like a power lifter suddenly moving up his bench press 100 pounds just because he crossed a border on some map.

i think kevin patterson was amy albright's boyfriend at charles town? idk if they're together anymore?? always seemed real strong at 4 1/2 f....

Peter Berry
07-04-2015, 03:32 PM
I've never used "rebreak" in a call but I've always equated it with a struggling horse switching to the correct lead in the stretch and suddenly lifting because of that lead change.

mountainman
07-04-2015, 03:57 PM
2M, I don't agree with you on this one. Re-broke doesn't make me, in any way, think of a gate being placed elsewhere on the track. It never has. It speaks, to me, of exactly what it describes. At the quarter pole or wherever...another gear that's never been seen by the naked eye with a horse who has never displayed such talent. Confounding, to say the least. :confused:

"Broke" doesn't relate to a starting gate?? But instead to a pole? We will have to disagree on this one, maam. But I'm glad it sparked discussion and had a feeling it might. Tx for the response. It's really a subjective thing.

Saratoga_Mike
07-04-2015, 04:00 PM
i think kevin patterson was amy albright's boyfriend at charles town? idk if they're together anymore?? always seemed real strong at 4 1/2 f....

Wondered how long it would take for someone to make the connection to Albright.

cj
07-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Wondered how long it would take for someone to make the connection to Albright.

BINGO.

http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/608860/117868846/stock-photo-ostrich-hiding-its-head-in-the-sand-raster-version-117868846.jpg

proximity
07-04-2015, 04:52 PM
if that was wrong of me to post then i'm sorry.

usually the stuff you hear at the track is just gossip or whatever and doesn't really help, but sometimes it does. an example was last year when i actually found out that joe sharp (yes, all the way down at fg) was going to be a good trainer. more often the news is local like when brandon kulp started training at pen.

ultracapper
07-04-2015, 05:00 PM

Mine has always been "FIRED". Straightened for home and FIRED.

Saratoga_Mike
07-04-2015, 05:00 PM

usually the stuff you hear at the track is just gossip or whatever and doesn't really help, but sometimes it does. an example was last year when i actually found out that joe sharp (yes, all the way down at fg) was going to be a good trainer. more often the news is local like when brandon kulp started training at pen.

The Paulick Report said they were engaged to be married, as of Jan 2012. You merely highlighted the connection.

proximity
07-04-2015, 05:27 PM

lol, i actually thought of your post this morning, when despite waking up with a killer toothache i was flying at a (personal) course record pace on my morning run. not a 21 point jump, but my beyer was about to escape "-0" status for maybe the first time since college when suddenly, from out of the bushes, i'm attacked by a dog named blizzard.

"blizzard....nooooooo!!" the owners screamed.

but it was too late.

still in the -0s beyerwise. :mad: at least timeform would give me credit for pace. :cool:

cj
07-04-2015, 05:36 PM
lol, i actually thought of your post this morning, when despite waking up with a killer toothache i was flying at a (personal) course record pace on my morning run. not a 21 point jump, but my beyer was about to escape "-0" status for maybe the first time since college when suddenly, from out of the bushes, i'm attacked by a dog named blizzard.

"blizzard....nooooooo!!" the owners screamed.

but it was too late.

still in the -0s beyerwise. :mad: at least timeform would give me credit for pace. :cool:

Yes, as long as you finished the race :)

proximity
07-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Yes, as long as you finished the race :)

lol, i think there also needs to be a weight adjustment for the fraction that blizzard was attached to my leg. :D

Ruffian1
07-04-2015, 05:59 PM

No. It was not wrong, the truth rarely is.

I was a horseman. A damn proud one. And I will still defend the word Horseman because these wannabees are drug store trainers and not anywhere near a horseman . From zero to hero trainers, rarely around anyone that could train ivy to grow up a wall much less be a true horsemen, prior to there "success", are so obvious to spot yet the powers that "could" do something, do nothing.

These zeros to heroes are a disgrace to the game as are the people that "could" act but choose not too.

takeout
07-05-2015, 04:03 PM
My point was he was suppose to win by 10 coming from Parx to Mountaineer. Tough track to an easier track will make horses and trainers look real good.And I notice that they were actually taking a 6,600 purse drop.

Looks like he can be tough either way. He had one on 6/26 at CT, race 7, that repeated, taking a purse hike of 8,500 and paying $44.20. That's unheard of for a Patterson horse to pay that much at CT. Except for a fairly recent 7-2 shot, usually they're 5-2 down with many going off at below even-money.

EMD4ME
07-06-2015, 12:35 AM

I have no fact behind this. It's just a random hunch that I have.

Is Joe Sharp's real name Joe Sharp?

I feel like he's someone else reincarnated with a hogwash witness protection program Joe Bloe name.

Does he really exist? Has anyone seen him? Is he a front for someone else?

Like a said, just a hunch. No basis to it whatsover, so no offense to Joe Sharp.

Trips
07-06-2015, 03:29 AM

I feel like he's someone else reincarnated with a hogwash witness protection program Joe Bloe name.

Like a said, just a hunch. No basis to it whatsover, so no offense to Joe Sharp.
Yes, Yes, Yes, No

Joe was Maker's assistant and he married Rosie Napravnik.

EMD4ME
07-06-2015, 03:40 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes, No

Joe was Maker's assistant and he married Rosie Napravnik.

Good to know :) LOL. Thank you!

Stillriledup
07-06-2015, 03:42 AM

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119635&highlight=Sharp

EMD4ME
07-06-2015, 03:46 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119635&highlight=Sharp

Before I ask, I've now learned to do a search on PA first! :bang: :bang: :D Thanks SRU!

rastajenk
07-06-2015, 06:48 AM
lol, i think there also needs to be a weight adjustment for the fraction that blizzard was attached to my leg. :D
Just make sure it's in the comments. Maybe you'll get a mention on Trips and Traps. :p

Donttellmeshowme
07-06-2015, 07:21 AM

Yes Joe Sharp is his real name. Was at FG this past winter and won some races and did some claiming. i think he might have a few horses for Ramsey.

proximity
07-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Just make sure it's in the comments. Maybe you'll get a mention on Trips and Traps. :p

attacked 1/4, drifted, driving? :)

hope no one bet me back, btw. bounced badly. :)

Stillriledup
07-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Races 2 and 3 off the turf tonight, breaking news.

lamboguy
07-06-2015, 07:26 PM
wonderful! now you have a full field of horses running on dirt in queens plates.

they don't even give you the shoeing information over there.

Stillriledup
07-06-2015, 07:29 PM
wonderful! now you have a full field of horses running on dirt in queens plates.

Firster has to be able to run a 10 Beyers or better to win this.

lamboguy
07-06-2015, 07:29 PM
i just got the info, the 4 horse has regular shoes on

Stillriledup
07-06-2015, 07:31 PM
i just got the info, the 4 horse has regular shoes on
No really?

lamboguy
07-06-2015, 07:47 PM
this ones got the same shoes too.

Donttellmeshowme
07-06-2015, 07:50 PM

not all horses have queens plates. Once they know the race is being run over the turf they will grind the toe grabs off. If it comes off the turf they already have regular racing shoes on they are good to go.

Stillriledup
07-06-2015, 07:50 PM
this ones got the same shoes too.

She looks lockish here.

Stillriledup
07-06-2015, 07:54 PM
She looks lockish here.
2-5 to 1-1 last flash and never really was a win threat. Huh.

lamboguy
07-06-2015, 09:43 PM
not all horses have queens plates. Once they know the race is being run over the turf they will grind the toe grabs off. If it comes off the turf they already have regular racing shoes on they are good to go.i just asked someone about that and you are right.

but in this case i don't see how they would have had enough time to grind the toe grabs down because they didn't announce off the turf until 17 minutes to post.

Donttellmeshowme
07-06-2015, 10:50 PM
i just asked someone about that and you are right.

but in this case i don't see how they would have had enough time to grind the toe grabs down because they didn't announce off the turf until 17 minutes to post.

17 mins before post then they probably had already grinded the toe grabs off and they were stuck with queens plates on the dirt. It happens that way but not alot. We use to always bring our grinder everywhere when we had a horse on the turf.

lamboguy
07-07-2015, 01:46 AM
17 mins before post then they probably had already grinded the toe grabs off and they were stuck with queens plates on the dirt. It happens that way but not alot. We use to always bring our grinder everywhere when we had a horse on the turf.in any event, you just taught me something that i should have known and i really appreciate and thank you very much for your post and other ones that i admit have been real good.

Saratoga_Mike
07-07-2015, 08:41 AM
in any event, you just taught me something that i should have known and i really appreciate and thank you very much for your post and other ones that i admit have been real good.

Second that - insightful post Dontshowme

Donttellmeshowme
07-28-2015, 07:08 PM
Lucky Mary G in a stakes race at Mountaineer Saturday

Donttellmeshowme
07-28-2015, 09:29 PM
9/2 ML

Donttellmeshowme
08-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Luck Mary G ran 3rd in a stakes race had the lead down the stretch. Not bad for a 16k claim. How much do you think he added to this horse as a broodmare down the line if it were to sale in a mixed breeding sale off that 3rd place stakes finish? An extra 25K?

Tom
08-01-2015, 04:58 PM
$5K claimer wins at 74-1 early one.
I remember now why I do not ever play Mnr!
I'll watch the rest with my wallet locked up.

Stillriledup
10-08-2015, 10:04 PM

Huge move DOWN tonight at the Chuck. Uncle Todd runs 89 Beyer in the Patterson barn and then today, 3 weeks removed from his 8 length win and in a new barn after the claim, gets badly outrun at 5-2, couldn't find him with a telescope at the wire. Couldn't run a step.

NorCalGreg
10-08-2015, 10:18 PM
$5K claimer wins at 74-1 early one.
I remember now why I do not ever play Mnr!
I'll watch the rest with my wallet locked up.

I've waived the white flag @ MNR & Chuck to add to giving the finger to Finger Lakes, unless I'm desperate :ThmbDown:

Stillriledup
10-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Huge move DOWN tonight at the Chuck. Uncle Todd runs 89 Beyer in the Patterson barn and then today, 3 weeks removed from his 8 length win and in a new barn after the claim, gets badly outrun at 5-2, couldn't find him with a telescope at the wire. Couldn't run a step.

Does anyone have access to uncle Todd's Beyer fig first time out of the Patterson barn?

Thanks

cj
10-14-2015, 05:36 PM
Does anyone have access to uncle Todd's Beyer fig first time out of the Patterson barn?

Thanks

I don't have Beyer, but I can give you his history.

In order, oldest to newest:

89-82-107-99-94-94 (Claimed after this one by Patterson), then:

103-103-114-123-125-108

Fast forward to the day he was claimed, he ran a 118. In his return for a new barn he ran a 93.

Stillriledup
02-19-2016, 09:45 PM

Nice PPs on Uncle Todd after leaving the Patterson shadow. (Racing at CT in 5 mins)

Donttellmeshowme
02-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Nice PPs on Uncle Todd after leaving the Patterson shadow. (Racing at CT in 5 mins)

What did the horse do I'm too lazy too look?

Stillriledup
02-20-2016, 03:39 PM
What did the horse do I'm too lazy too look?

Couldn't run a step, lost by double digits.