PDA

View Full Version : NYRA Rewards

Stretch Out
06-28-2015, 10:18 PM
I signed up for NYRA Rewards ADW this weekend- funded easy enough with ACH but the wagering platform is from the dark ages. Used it on my laptop. 1% rebate. Was really disappointed. Both Empire City and Xpressbet are much easier to put multiple bets in quickly.

Only good thing- Got my $125 sign up credit the next day.

EMD4ME
06-28-2015, 11:06 PM
I signed up for NYRA Rewards ADW this weekend- funded easy enough with ACH but the wagering platform is from the dark ages. Used it on my laptop. 1% rebate. Was really disappointed. Both Empire City and Xpressbet are much easier to put multiple bets in quickly.

Only good thing- Got my $125 sign up credit the next day.

I use them and at worst i earn 3.2% on a given month. I actually love their wagering platform. I don't want to use the new nyra.com interface. It takes me triple the time on the new interface. Unless someone can teach me some tricks that I don't know.

Stretch Out
06-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Your response made me think- I realized I was using NYRA.com- not NYRA Rewards. Just went to NYRA Rewards and the interface is updated, and it is a whole different wagering experience. It seems very user friendly. Thanks for setting me straight.

Rebates on NYRA Rewards on the high takeout night tracks are still less than the 5% Empire City gives, but NYRA Rewards looks to be a viable alternative for NYS residents.

Tom
06-30-2015, 07:21 AM
NYRA has two ADW's?

EMD4ME
06-30-2015, 12:34 PM
NYRA has two ADW's?

They have the old NYRA Rewards (Which I love) and they are now pushing us to their NYRA.com website which they paid a lot of $$$ to upgrade.

EMD4ME
06-30-2015, 12:35 PM
Your response made me think- I realized I was using NYRA.com- not NYRA Rewards. Just went to NYRA Rewards and the interface is updated, and it is a whole different wagering experience. It seems very user friendly. Thanks for setting me straight.

Rebates on NYRA Rewards on the high takeout night tracks are still less than the 5% Empire City gives, but NYRA Rewards looks to be a viable alternative for NYS residents.

Yes, NYRA only offers full rebates on races from NYRA and they chop you to half on all simulcast wagers. Of course, all rebates are subject to your amount of handle.

My pleasure pal.