PDA

View Full Version : Its Is Going To Be A Very Interesting Hempt Final

Sea Biscuit
06-28-2015, 12:24 PM
All the good horses namely Wiggle It Jiggle it, Artspeak, Wakizashi Hanover won their respective elimination rounds yesterday at Pocono Downs. Even In The Arsenal was a close 2nd to Artspeak and Pierce Hanover a close 3rd behind by 3/4 lengths. The track condition was listed as sloppy.

Discuss

cmp92
06-28-2015, 12:33 PM
Post position will be important. I remember a few years ago that the elimination winner did not get to pick their post. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Sea Biscuit
06-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Post position will be important. I remember a few years ago that the elimination winner did not get to pick their post. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

I think it was a big incentive for the trainers and drivers to go all out for the win in the elimination rounds if they get to choose the post positions in the final like they did at Mohawk for the big races on NA cup day.

cmp92
06-28-2015, 07:47 PM
I think it was a big incentive for the trainers and drivers to go all out for the win in the elimination rounds if they get to choose the post positions in the final like they did at Mohawk for the big races on NA cup day.
It is a big incentive, but I thought I remembered Pocono being the weird outlier and still using an open draw, even after eliminations.

outofthebox
07-04-2015, 10:38 PM
No contest on the smaller track. WIJI took it to them under pressure and held sway by over a length under steady urging. Where do all the top 3yo's go from here?

cmp92
07-05-2015, 12:30 PM
No contest on the smaller track. WIJI took it to them under pressure and held sway by over a length under steady urging. Where do all the top 3yo's go from here?
Meadowlands Pace. Eliminations are this Saturday.

outofthebox
07-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Meadowlands Pace. Eliminations are this Saturday.
Thanks...