PDA

View Full Version : TVG Phone App

Matt Bryan
06-28-2015, 10:51 AM
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but has anyone bet via the TVG phone app? If so, I'd like your thoughts, etc. Thanks!

RunForTheRoses
06-28-2015, 12:29 PM
I have it on my iphone 5. it is OK but I usually access through safari. In safari you can make the track video full screen while on the app you can't (at least I haven't figured out). Also, if I am in another state than NJ, an njbets thing, the app will know while with the website I can click New jersey no matter where I am.

Dmcwally
06-28-2015, 12:33 PM
I've used it a few times on my iPhone but it's very unreliable on 4g. It often cannot lock a gps signal. I've tried reinstalling the app many of times. I've actually reinstalled the iPhone software and that hasn't fixed it either. On wifi It's very stable.I prefer twinspires app. A lot quicker and easier to navigate. cashing out is better too where you don't need a minimum in your account

Matt Bryan
06-28-2015, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I tend to do most handicapping prior to race day, but often something comes up where I can't get to the track. Just looking for options. Thanks!

goatchaser
07-01-2015, 12:22 AM
I have a I-6 and it works well for me. Made bets at Santa Anita while at Santa Anita and never had a problem. Also have used it for another betting site with no problem. Video also works well.

redshift1
07-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Used successfully several times on my Iphone 5 but I find the IPhone screen is to small for me. The Ipad works great for TVG and would be my choice for the track.

AlbertButtry
07-01-2015, 09:29 AM
I have Android and to get to the full screen you have to touch the square in the bottom right hand corner when the video pops up. Don't know if it will be the same for IPhone.