PDA

View Full Version : LOS AL jock "OH" Santos clowning it up.

Stillriledup
06-27-2015, 01:06 AM
Standing up WAY before the wire on a beaten 1-2 shot who looked home in Race 7 costing bettors 4th in the super. Over 20k In super pool.

Not to mention this clown has been riding at SEVEN lbs over at 120.

Ugly scenario out at LA.

EMD4ME
06-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Standing up WAY before the wire on a beaten 1-2 shot who looked home in Race 7 costing bettors 4th in the super. Over 20k In super pool.

Ugly scenario out at LA.

Yes, he was dead tired BUT WOW....why not just jump off and drag the horse out of the super.

That was terrible.

He was eased pulling for 6 plus strides and lost 4th a nose on the wire...

BTW, I'm sure you meant race 6.

Stillriledup
06-27-2015, 01:33 AM
Yes race 6. Sorry for typo.

Watch these races from sha tin, these jocks are riding the hair off these horses right from the get go, you dont see this stop riding stuff over there, here its commonplace.

EMD4ME
06-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Yes race 6. Sorry for typo.

Watch these races from sha tin, these jocks are riding the hair off these horses right from the get go, you dont see this stop riding stuff over there, here its commonplace.

SRU,

Forget "stop riding". I'm having a hard time finding pinheads to START riding over here.

Stillriledup
06-27-2015, 02:20 PM
SRU,

Forget "stop riding". I'm having a hard time finding pinheads to START riding over here.

One thing about the jocks here is that you can't tell the distance of the race by watching them. So often you'll get a sprint race and these guys are sitting like they're riding 2 miles.

EMD4ME
06-27-2015, 03:09 PM
One thing about the jocks here is that you can't tell the distance of the race by watching them. So often you'll get a sprint race and these guys are sitting like they're riding 2 miles.

Did you hear Andy today on Talking Horses? Hilarious...TLG has balls and I love it!!!

Stillriledup
06-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Did you hear Andy today on Talking Horses? Hilarious...TLG has balls and I love it!!!

No i didnt, what did he say ?

EMD4ME
06-27-2015, 03:34 PM
No i didnt, what did he say ?

He was knocking the jocks. Saying 'he would not be surprised to see 24 48 in a 6F turf sprint' or a fast pace in a field of closers etc. He said with these guys nothing would surprise him.

Then he repeated what was exactly in my notes on Formulator for a horse running today....

'This horse was handed the race by the rest of the jockeys as they all sat back and watched him run'

I am NOT quoting him, paraphrasing what he said. My memory isn't what it used to be LOL. However, you get the point.

And you know what, I bet these jocks just don't care as they are cashing bets on their orchestrated races and laughing all the way to the safety deposit boxes.

Stillriledup
06-27-2015, 04:44 PM
You think jocks are frugal enough to stuff cash in deposit boxes and save it for a rainy day? :D

Tom
06-27-2015, 04:50 PM
One has to wonder if they are betting on these races.
Honesty and integrity are not givens.
Piss poor race riding certainly is.

Belmont dirt races are not on my list of races to look at at all.

SharpCat
06-27-2015, 05:45 PM

Ugly scenario out at LA.

Yeah I saw this and immediately sent an email to the guys who were hosting the quarters. Obviously there was no mention of this on air and did not get a reply to my email.

EMD4ME
06-27-2015, 05:50 PM
You think jocks are frugal enough to stuff cash in deposit boxes and save it for a rainy day? :D

Are you kidding? Where else do you hide the extra money they're making off bets and stiffs?

EMD4ME
06-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Yeah I saw this and immediately sent an email to the guys who were hosting the quarters. Obviously there was no mention of this on air and did not get a reply to my email.

Shocker, right?

EMD4ME
06-27-2015, 05:53 PM
One has to wonder if they are betting on these races.
Honesty and integrity are not givens.
Piss poor race riding certainly is.

Belmont dirt races are not on my list of races to look at at all.

I don't wonder. That's all I'll say....

I don't blame you one bit.

Stillriledup
06-27-2015, 05:57 PM

Theyre better than you, they sit there on their high horses, ignore legit e mails, in fact they shouldnt have even needed to see an e mail to have called attention to this ride. They beg you to bet but when something like this happens they pretend they didnt see it, always looking out for the player :rolleyes:

SharpCat
06-27-2015, 06:08 PM
Theyre better than you, they sit there on their high horses, ignore legit e mails, in fact they shouldnt have even needed to see an e mail to have called attention to this ride. They beg you to bet but when something like this happens they pretend they didnt see it, always looking out for the player :rolleyes:

I'll send them another email tonight and see if I get a reply :D

Tall One
06-27-2015, 06:30 PM
If you're on the twitter machine, SharpCat, Les and Eddie B are both good at replying...at times. ;)

ultracapper
06-28-2015, 05:46 AM
Now that was so blatant it was obnoxious, and very likely cost super players that had that horse on the bottom end. That jock should get many days for not riding out. All that jock had to do was stay down to get 4th.

That was gross. I've never seen one so blatant. At least KentD is within smelling distance of the wire.

EMD4ME
06-28-2015, 10:21 AM
Now that was so blatant it was obnoxious, and very likely cost super players that had that horse on the bottom end. That jock should get many days for not riding out. All that jock had to do was stay down to get 4th.

That was gross. I've never seen one so blatant. At least KentD is within smelling distance of the wire.

Yeah, I'd give him days, a few hundred thousand of them.

Stillriledup
06-28-2015, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I'd give him days, a few hundred thousand of them.

Dutrow got 10 years, if this guy gets 3 days for 'misjudging' are we saying his detrimental to racing act is 1,216.66667 less offensive than what Dutrow supposedly did?

Also, this wasn't a case of accidentally misjudging, it was a frustration move, the guy acted like a spoiled brat here, someone who was supposed to ride at 113 who was in at 120 or thereabouts, if the guy made weight like most apprentices are able to do, he still might have been 4th despite the nature of his transgression.

You don't usually see an apprentice riding With 'attitude' most times these guys are riding w hunger and realize being a race rider is a privilege and not a right.

Maybe on his suspension he can hit the gym and be like every other 7 lb bug and make weight.

Stillriledup
12-20-2015, 05:06 PM
The guy just rode a bad race and essentially broke down his mount, getting In a vicious and unnecessary duel, no reason to not yield to the 5 and stalk, you can't ride cheap horses like that.

EMD4ME
12-20-2015, 06:38 PM
The guy just rode a bad race and essentially broke down his mount, getting In a vicious and unnecessary duel, no reason to not yield to the 5 and stalk, you can't ride cheap horses like that.

Worse than that....the horse broke something and this idiot took too long to pull him up. Then the horse collapsed to the ground.

His license should be revoked immediately and never be allowed to re apply ever again with zero appeals available.

Stillriledup
12-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Worse than that....the horse broke something and this idiot took too long to pull him up. Then the horse collapsed to the ground.

His license should be revoked immediately and never be allowed to re apply ever again with zero appeals available.

This is the clown that was riding at 7 lbs over as a bug.

EMD4ME
12-20-2015, 06:45 PM
This is the clown that was riding at 7 lbs over as a bug.

Well we know the 7 lbs weren't in his brain.

Stillriledup
12-20-2015, 06:48 PM
Well we know the 7 lbs weren't in his brain.

:D

Yes, pins don't weigh 7 lbs.

HR6n_EQqcCg

EMD4ME
12-20-2015, 06:53 PM
I hope that horse gets to ride his shattered ankles in heaven one day.

Pinhead jackass.

EMD4ME
12-20-2015, 06:54 PM
State VET should've used the needle twice after that breakdown....

You do the math.

I'm still disgusted by his lack of professionalism and lack of preparation (if your horse breaks down)

Stillriledup
12-20-2015, 06:57 PM
I hope that horse gets to ride his shattered ankles in heaven one day.

Pinhead jackass.

No clue that you can't ride that specific horse in that specific way.

EMD4ME
12-20-2015, 07:02 PM
No clue that you can't ride that specific horse in that specific way.

Putting that aside for 1 minute....

The HORSE BROKE DOWN AND THIS IDIOT made little attempt to quickly pull up and jump off.

He stayed on the horse till the poor thing broke down and fell abruptly to the GROUND!!!

He should not be allowed near a dog, cat, or even a homeless pidgeon! Nevermind be allowed to ride a horse professionally.

Stillriledup
12-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Putting that aside for 1 minute....

The HORSE BROKE DOWN AND THIS IDIOT made little attempt to quickly pull up and jump off.

He stayed on the horse till the poor thing broke down and fell abruptly to the GROUND!!!

He should not be allowed near a dog, cat, or even a homeless pidgeon! Nevermind be allowed to ride a horse professionally.

So cal judges will look the other way, they won't care.

EMD4ME
12-20-2015, 07:18 PM
So cal judges will look the other way, they won't care.

That poor horse had a soul....People tend to forget those minor details.