PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Park- Saturday June 27, 2015

MitchS
06-26-2015, 08:37 PM
I've made some blunders this week. Again, in the 3 races posted today (Friday) there were horses off a long time that I did not calculate the AG figs on. Both of these horses today were coming back after 248 and 566 days. Yes, they both had good AG figs, one being on top and the other a close 2nd in the figs. Hard to believe I know, but that's just the way it is. My own personal contenders are running cold now which just tells me to calculate all horses no matter what. I'm being taught a lesson here! :D

Of the 8 races posted this week, this has happened 4 times. Again, hard to believe but factual. I've posted the AG figs (yellow highlighted) of these horses today in the results so anybody interested can take a look.

As for tomorrow, Saturday and moving forward. I will calculate almost all horses, even the ones with these long layoffs. I've handicapped 5 races for Saturday and again, almost all horses are calculated with these figs. The sheet is posted at the site and ready to be viewed.

Have a good night and my apologies for not calculating more horses on the sheet in the past. Lesson learned!

Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com

MitchS
06-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Good morning,

Just uploaded the baseball games for today and they are ready to be viewed. I'm gonna take a look now at the Belmont card to see if there maybe one or two more races we can include/calculate figs on. I'll be back to let you know before post time.

Have a good morning,
Mitch

MitchS
06-27-2015, 11:43 AM
I've included the 4th at Belmont Park for today. It a "MSW" race with a few first-time starters. The kind of race I generally don't handicap. We've got 6 races on the card today. You'll need to re-download the sheet to view the additional race.

Have a good day at the track,
Mitch

MitchS
06-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Good day today. Made up for a couple of blunders earlier in the week by not calculating all the figs. It's time for a little down time, church and relaxing before getting ready for next week. Sunday's sheet is up at the site for reviewing. Interesting results on the few races I did. We'll see how they run tomorrow. Have a good remainder of your weekend.

Mitch

garyscpa
06-28-2015, 12:13 AM
Good picks Mitch. Helped me hit late pick 4. :ThmbUp:

MitchS
06-28-2015, 07:52 AM
Awesome! Good to hear and great job on the P4!