PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist attack in Tunisia

DJofSD
06-26-2015, 10:40 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-33208573

classhandicapper
06-26-2015, 10:59 AM
According to Obama it's just a busy day of "isolated events".

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:04 AM
At this point, what difference does it make?

GaryG
06-26-2015, 11:07 AM
According to Obama it's just a busy day of "isolated events".And they most certainly are not Islamic Terrorists. Freedom fighters, yeah that's it.....that's what they are.

Robert Goren
06-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Stuff like this happens all the time in the Middle East. If some people have their way, we will have troops over there so they can be the targets.

tucker6
06-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Stuff like this happens all the time in the Middle East. If some people have their way, we will have troops over there so they can be the targets.
I'll remind you of this quote the next time we have 9 shot dead in a SC church. Why change the gun laws. Stuff like this happens all the time.

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:33 AM
And they most certainly are not Islamic Terrorists. Freedom fighters, yeah that's it.....that's what they are.

See if you sell them a shit load of Stars and Bars.

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:34 AM

What about France, Bobby?
Three terror attack in one day?

What will you say when it happens in Chicago, or Miami?

lamboguy
06-26-2015, 11:45 AM
instead of appropriating money for contraception, education, or fine arts, the congress should put up some money for people to hunt down Al Qaeda and Isis. pay something like $25,000 for the ones that come in alive and $50,000 for dead ones. they will get rid of terrorism that way for sure.

Robert Goren
06-26-2015, 11:49 AM
What about France, Bobby?
Three terror attack in one day?

What will you say when it happens in Chicago, or Miami?As for the American homeland, I am a lot more concerned about terrorism from the racists and White Separatists than I am from Islamic terrorist. They kill more people here in most years than the Islamic terrorists, but they do not get into the national news much because they do it one or two at time. The Charleston Church shootings with that many victims at one time is pretty rare for those lowlifes. Most of time the killer is written off as crazy even though they are not any more crazy as the Islamic terrorist.

Robert Goren
06-26-2015, 11:51 AM
instead of appropriating money for contraception, education, or fine arts, the congress should put up some money for people to hunt down Al Qaeda and Isis. pay something like $25,000 for the ones that come in alive and $50,000 for dead ones. they will get rid of terrorism that way for sure. How about the same bounty on the White Separatists?

classhandicapper
06-26-2015, 11:52 AM

Robert,

Personally, I don't care what they do to each based on their own religious or tribal differences. I'd prefer they be peaceful, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm against sending troops there "in theory", but until the world is energy independent I think we have to at least be mildly involved.

My real hope is that we simply close the border to them.

My grandparents came to this country from Italy and had a tough time in the beginning. I'm not anti immigrant. But there's sensible immigration and idiocy. These days, you need an education and skill to make it economically. It also helps if you like democracy, free markets, freedom of religion etc.. (which of course disqualifies many on the left, but that another story). These European countries have come close to committing cultural suicide and they are paying a price now even they get it under control long term. They were total idiots. Do we really have to be just a stupid?

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:53 AM
As for the American homeland, I am a lot more concerned about terrorism from the racists and White Separatists than I am from Islamic terrorist.

9/11

Robert Goren
06-26-2015, 12:06 PM
9/11Oklahoma City

DJofSD
06-26-2015, 12:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihRdir4CKjA&feature=youtu.be

Tom
06-26-2015, 12:41 PM
How about the same bounty on the White Separatists?

Better we put it on Black Activists - they riot, loot, burn stores, have been for decades. Show me one White Separatist who has done that. Blacks far more destructive group, don'tcha think?

Tom
06-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Oklahoma City\
Not close in terms of severity.
Add in all the attacks previously, under Clinton, and you are nowhere near close.

In fact, in order of threats, I would list it as

Islam
Black America
Democrats
Lone Wolf homegrown

ReplayRandall
06-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Better we put it on Black Activists - they riot, loot, burn stores, have been for decades. Show me one White Separatist who has done that. Blacks far more destructive group, don'tcha think?

Sorry Tom, but HISTORICALLY you couldn't be more wrong here. You are digging yourself a huge hole that you won't recover from, hurting your own credibility in future posts on this specific topic.....Please refrain from micro history(decades) and think in terms of complete U.S. macro history, as it represents the totality of the truth in this matter.......Check out, in your spare time, who wrote the lyrics to the song "Amazing Grace", and his inspiration for writing it.... ;)

Tom
06-26-2015, 01:10 PM
Sorry Tom, but HISTORICALLY you couldn't be more wrong here. You are digging yourself a huge hole that you won't recover from, hurting your own credibility in future posts on this specific topic.....Please refrain from micro history(decades) and think in terms of complete U.S. macro history, as it represents the totality of the truth in this matter.......Check out, in your spare time, who wrote the lyrics to the song "Amazing Grace", and his inspiration for writing it.... ;)

Nonsense. Looking at current situation in the country, my list is pretty well in order. Bobby is not threatened by the macro - only the current condition.

JustRalph
06-26-2015, 01:20 PM
Nonsense. Looking at current situation in the country, my list is pretty well in order. Bobby is not threatened by the macro - only the current condition.

The long ago terrorists, rioters etc aren't exactly a threat today.....if so would Bill Ayers be walking around :lol:

Tom
06-26-2015, 01:37 PM
Actually, his disciple Obama has been ravaging our heritage for a few years now. We may never recover from his 20 trillion dollar fling.

ReplayRandall
06-26-2015, 02:02 PM

As far as nonsense goes, those reading this thread can see where the truth can be found.....

GaryG
06-26-2015, 02:16 PM
Amazing Grace was written 200 years ago.....that is somehow relevant to this discussion? Why not throw in Bo Diddley and Chuck Berry.

Tom
06-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Aside from Oklahoma, list the top 10 home-grown terrorist attacks.

ReplayRandall
06-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Amazing Grace was written 200 years ago.....that is somehow relevant to this discussion? Why not throw in Bo Diddley and Chuck Berry.

It's much deeper than your superficial reply, Gary.......It's something of great value, if you're willing to take the time......

DJofSD
06-29-2015, 09:56 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33313749

Tunisia has made its first arrests over the massacre of 38 people, mainly tourists, by a gunman at the beach resort of Sousse on Friday, the country's interior minister has said.

Mohamed Gharsalli said 1,000 troops would now be deployed to protect the country's beach resorts.

They could hardly pay me enough money to go there let alone use the beach.

PaceAdvantage
06-29-2015, 11:01 AM
As for the American homeland, I am a lot more concerned about terrorism from the racists and White Separatists than I am from Islamic terrorist.Damn you're gullible.

sam4022
06-30-2015, 07:25 AM
As a Cancer survivor I view ISIS as the disease metastasized into human form. I’m short a lung but the Cancer has been gone for 10+ years because I was diagnosed on a Friday and decided for surgery on Saturday. The same must be done with ISIS regardless of political correctness or whom we offend.

Hopefully there’s still time for effective action otherwise we just accept the medicine and die a slow but inevitable death.

DJofSD
07-09-2015, 02:44 PM
http://www.france24.com/en/20150709-tunisia-uk-travel-advisory-security-state-of-emergency?dlvrit=65413

Leave. Now.