PDA

View Full Version : ACTION FOR WED - MR - PCD - 24JUN15 - Members Only...

HWIG
06-24-2015, 09:38 AM
==========
See Attached...
==========

mapman
06-24-2015, 04:37 PM
still unable to open your posting....could you please re-tell me what to do in order to correct situation....best regards.....joe email is

...mapman 4191@gmail .com

FocusWiz
06-24-2015, 07:10 PM
Nearly anything could be causing it when a computer does not perform properly.

I assume that you have some pdf reader installed and that you are using one of the major browsers.

Perhaps you can right-click on the file and select a "Save As" option and save the file to a place you can find it later....often the desktop is suggested, but that can create a very crowded desktop.

Once you have saved it this way, depending on the browser, you may have an option to open the file or open the folder or no option. If you have the option to open the file, try that. If that option does not work, you may have to find the file (on your desktop or where you put it) and try opening it. Otherwise, you may want to open a pdf reader and then try to find the file in the folder and open it that way....

I wish I could help you more. All normal browsers would have a way to integrate a pdf reader with the browser, but you may be able to survive without doing that.

mapman
06-24-2015, 07:32 PM
many thanks focus....took your cure and it now opens....best of luck j