PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Park- Saturday June 20, 2015

MitchS
06-19-2015, 08:11 PM
Hi everyone,

Been posting selections at the website every night now for the past two weeks. Results have been consistent as Belmonts ROI is holding at +1.14. Of course, that ROI will drop. Win percentage is good as well. Baseball is +12/-6. The compilation of results for baseball and Belmont Park is growing and displayed for easy viewing at the site.

I've been working at both ends of the candle to update the AG figs as they are extremely complicated working multiple interpretations into this matrix. With Fridays selections (6-19-15) as posted last night and going forward. I've been able to update the matrix to one single number compared with the complex and confusing multi-number sequences displayed before. This figure takes into account about six different interpretations and displays it as one numeric value.

The "AG-LT" figure of over "1000" would be a really good number as opposed to the AG-ST of over "500" would be considered strong. Higher numbers are better. The negative factors of "AG-" are ranked between -10 to about -60.

Saturdays races are posted at the site and we'll be back later for updates. Hope everyone's week was a good one!

www.spiritsfromheaven.com

Mitch

MitchS
06-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Good morning,

I hate losing games and or races and there IS a reason for every win and or loss. The AG figs are calculated by hand and extreme complex. I'll write about it in the future but until then it is painfully obvious why certain selections were losses instead of wins. The AG-LT, AG-ST and AG- are perfect now with its single numeric calculation, but I need to add one more figure to tie this all together. AG-P in it's purest form. It's not perfect mind you, but it's getting closer :)

I'm in the process of adding this to the sheet and will do my best to have it ready before post time for anybody interested. Will let you know when its ready.

Mitch

MitchS
06-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Ok, The new updated sheet is now available which includes the AG-P figure. I've included one variation with testing I've already done. Races are enhanced on all past testing with ROI and win percentage. When I have time there is one other variation to this fig I need to look at and compare. The new file's at the site are listed as 6-20P

Have a good day at the races,
Mitch