PDA

View Full Version : North America Cup Card

jtschmidt
06-18-2015, 10:27 PM
Only two days from the biggest card to date of 2015. I will be taking a crack at the all stakes pick 4 (races 9-12) with a 100k guarantee.

:2: :5: :7: :8: :9:
:2: :5: :7: :8:
:5:
:10:

$20 for $1 ticket; $4 for $0.20 ticket.

Race 9 Roses are Red

:2: Colors a Virgin (9/2) SLOW start to 4yo year but was a placed winner after big first up journey in elimination.

:5: Yagonnakissmeornot (3/1) (also a great song) After banking over 500k last year, also has had a slow start this time around. Powered home in 25.4 to miss the speed target last week by a neck.

:7: Weeper (6/1) Solid Meadowlands mare was the 1/1 favorite in an elimination and came up flat after a first over grind. Off a helmet, mare can rebound. One of my favorite angles is when a favorite goes down in an elimination and you can catch a huge price the following week (just watch last years NA Cup).

:8: Anndrovette (8/1) Classiest of the bunch loves the track and goes for 4 in a row in the stakes. Can see her blasting and catching a pocket ride because of it.

:9: Table Talk (20/1) Longshot of the sequence. Tough draw but hoping to maybe find some flow and be towed into it. Had to be driven carefully in the stretch in the elimination due to the breaker and still came home in 26.2. Has had a nice year to date. Would blow up the tote board!

Race 10 Mohawk Gold Cup

:2: Great Vintage (9/2) Draws well and is versatile in a very competitive field.

:5: Bettors Edge (9/1) and you can bet that this guy will be bet way off that number. Change in tactics for this one lately coming off the pace. Good draw and Burke can get him ready.

:7: Thinking Out Loud (12/1) (another great song!!!) Just waiting for him to step up. Campbell can time a move better than anyone.

:8: State Treasurer (6/1) Just way to sharp to ignore in my opinion.

Race 11 Fan Hanover

:5: JK Shesalady (9/5) Suffered first career loss in elimination. I am not trying to beat her in this spot. Big bounce back ever and you will actually get a touch of value on her in the sequence as many people will try to beat her now.

Race 12 North America Cup

:10: Artspeak (5/1) Yep. Singled. Maybe I am crazy but I think he is the best horse in the race and there should be some action up front for this beast to chase after. Wiggle It Jiggle It has yet to prove any class. 30.1 second quarter will not be occurring here. He will be pressured unlike anything he has ever seen. I am also worried Montrell will be too aggressive. Again, love the angle of favorite losing in the elimination and picking up the pieces in the final.

cmp92
06-18-2015, 11:46 PM
Awesome card. Will be making the trip up. Can't wait.

Love Color's A Virgin in that race. Big mile, hopefully I'll get a price.

jtschmidt
06-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Posted my plays on Pandys post. Added Doctor Butch in the 10th and playied some tickets with Weeper and Artspeak as singles. Also playied them to win.

Goodluck!