PDA

View Full Version : BEL SUN

SAL
05-30-2004, 12:24 PM
Picks for Belmont Sunday:

R1 - #2 Cardinal Ryan-Trainer does very well with shortening up runners. Last effort at this class/distance was good. Gets Luzzi today.

R2 - #2 Nonour-Should control the pace here. Barn does well with new claims. Castellano up today, a jock that clicks at 30% + with this trainer.

R3 - #3 Belong to Sea-Can step with the ML favorite early. Castellano, the only jock that's ever won with her returns today. 3/1 would be a gift.

R4 - #2 Angelina J – Bailey sees fit to take the mount here, and when he rides for this barn it’s usually a good sign. Breeding says this trip is right up his alley.

R5 - #8 Fly With Karakorum-Found a field he can open up on. I'm forcasting a clear lead on the turn for him today, hopefully he can coast home. 4/1 or better means a bet for me.

R6 - #8 Jimmy O-Makes first start superior barn. Drop to claimers is my knock on him. A look in the post parade would be wise, taking too low a price would be unwise.

R7 – Pass. ML fave looks tough, will watch this one.

R8 - #2 Great Notion-Makes first start this year, showed promise last year as a 3yo. Kentucky jock comes in to ride.

R9 - #6 Runaway Eleanor-First start on turf was a good effort. Had a bit of trouble that day and a clean trip should move her up.

CapperLou
05-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Hi Sal:

You have a way of helping me at times--I liked this winner a bit and you made me love it at 5-1. I drilled this one to win only.

Heck of a price at $ 13.40.

Thanks for your input and have good holiday weekend!!!

All the best,

CapperLou

Suff
05-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by CapperLou
Hi Sal:

CapperLou

Good pop Lou, Great work Sal

Suff
05-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Suff
Good pop Lou, Great work Sal

I'm going to kick it tonight. Work the special Memorial Day card for NYRA tommorrow and Post it up later around 9 or 10.