PDA

View Full Version : WIJI

RaceTrackDaddy
06-15-2015, 03:11 PM
Every time I watch Wiggle It Jiggleit race with Montrell Teague in the bike, my mind reverts back to 1980 when I watched Niatross pull Clint Galbraith around the track to another victory.

Only today I found another similarity of the two, they both will not have raced at the Meadows in the Adios. Yes, to my dismay, WIJI is not eligible to the 49th Running of the Pace for the Orchids.

Like I did in 1980, I must make it to the Delaware County Fairgrounds if I desire to see this freak of nature in person.

mrroyboy
06-15-2015, 06:15 PM
Horse is incredible. Hope he stays fit. That 149 at Harrington is amazing.

Sinner369
06-15-2015, 10:46 PM
Every time I watch Wiggle It Jiggleit race with Montrell Teague in the bike, my mind reverts back to 1980 when I watched Niatross pull Clint Galbraith around the track to another victory.

Only today I found another similarity of the two, they both will not have raced at the Meadows in the Adios. Yes, to my dismay, WIJI is not eligible to the 49th Running of the Pace for the Orchids.

Like I did in 1980, I must make it to the Delaware County Fairgrounds if I desire to see this freak of nature in person.

You guys know that WIJI won a division of the NE Cup elimination last Saturday and will be in the finals this coming Saturday at Mohawk?

mrroyboy
06-16-2015, 12:05 PM
Yes he won without breaking a sweat.