PDA

View Full Version : Day of my Life

Lemon Drop Husker
06-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Just had the best day of handicapping in my life.

Cashed 3 signers for over $7K, and hit over 60% of my WP wagers.

Pegged the Pick 5 at Santa Anita to start it off, and then hammered the 6th for good measure with my play of the day in Wicker Man.

Woke up to Emerald Downs and hit the biggest payout for the day on a $.50 trifecta.

As Jay Trotter would say, it was a VERY good day.

ReplayRandall
06-13-2015, 12:45 AM
Just had the best day of handicapping in my life.

Cashed 3 signers for over $7K, and hit over 60% of my WP wagers.

Pegged the Pick 5 at Santa Anita to start it off, and then hammered the 6th for good measure with my play of the day in Wicker Man.

Woke up to Emerald Downs and hit the biggest payout for the day on a $.50 trifecta.

As Jay Trotter would say, it was a VERY good day.
Big CONGRATS, and thanks for sharing the good news. I know for you personally, this takes all the sting away from your recent near miss qualifying for the NHC.........Here's to you getting on a BIG hot streak.. :cool:

Lemon Drop Husker
06-13-2015, 12:55 AM
Big CONGRATS, and thanks for sharing the good news. I know for you personally, this takes all the sting away from your recent near miss qualifying for the NHC.........Here's to you getting on a BIG hot streak.. :cool:

Thanks RR.

And WOW, you remembering my tough miss on the NHC is humbling. A serious thanks on remembering that.

Hoofless_Wonder
06-13-2015, 05:29 PM
....As Jay Trotter would say, it was a VERY good day.

Are you saying a woman looking like Jennifer Tilly was hanging on you?

Congrats!

Redboard
06-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Nice capping but remember, according to the terms of agreement, the money that is temporarily in you possession is legally part of the "churn" and must eventually be returned to the tracks.

Track Collector
06-13-2015, 10:21 PM
Congratulations, and enjoy your memorable day!