PDA

View Full Version : stats Xpressbet

ldiatone
06-12-2015, 02:26 PM
just noticed xpressbet has "stats" added to the races. shows horse-jock-train stats. gives earnings, power ratings avg speed ratings etc. looks like Trackmaster Figs, but i could b wrong.
i'm sure others have done this already.

pondman
06-12-2015, 02:41 PM
I haven't seen this. Where at xpressbet?

Hoofless_Wonder
06-12-2015, 07:08 PM
I haven't seen this. Where at xpressbet?

Log in, pick a track, and the "stats" button is in the upper right hand corner in the "Program View". There's also a feature called "Profile Sheet", which is a single page listing of that track's entries for the day - like a scratch sheet.

I don't recall seeing either one of those earlier - must be a couple of new features, or I'm just not paying attention...

Appy
06-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Darn. I played w/xpress today and I didn't notice a thing different.
I'll look tomorrow to see what I can see, but it sounds like a nice improvement for those who don't already have all that stuff.

ldiatone
06-13-2015, 10:48 AM
check this out. profile sheets been there awhile. prints are small

Hoofless_Wonder
06-13-2015, 05:23 PM
I guess I should also point out that my wager settings are for "Program View". Go under "Wager Now" and "My Settings" to change that, if you're in "Multi View". I don't see the menu selections highlighted in yellow in Idiatone's image when I'm in "Multi View".

Appy
06-14-2015, 10:12 PM
Looked at it briefly today. It's a nice addition, compared to not having it. Don't believe it's a threat to replace a decent PP form.