PDA

View Full Version : TRAINER INTENT

BIG HIT
05-30-2004, 07:24 AM
HI guy's\gal's
Do horse's with the most trainer intent in a race then the other horse's win more often then not.? Where would you say in tent end's ability will do the job.
Like the preakness alot showed tranier intent but couldn't surpass ability.I'am not saying smarty didn't show tranier intent just trying to use for example poor as it maybe.

GameTheory
05-30-2004, 07:34 AM
Trainer intent doesn't mean anything in big stakes races. Nobody uses the Preakness as a warm-up for something else. Trainer intent is of interest in claiming races...

vespa7
05-30-2004, 08:24 AM
A little off subject but I think a lot of trainers simply misplace horses and you can make a few bucks when they mistakenly put them in the wrong race.

GameTheory
05-30-2004, 08:48 AM
Also, if you see the trainer in the paddock doing the above shown dance, get to the windows quick -- intent doesn't get more obvious than that.

vespa7
05-30-2004, 09:00 AM
dancing from the paddock to the winners circle. i love trainer moves. theres so many good ones that you actually have to use some lateral thinking to find and the speed number junkies just can't figure out how this horse could this now.

Tom
05-30-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by GameTheory
Also, if you see the trainer in the paddock doing the above shown dance, get to the windows quick -- intent doesn't get more obvious than that.

Post of the month! LOL:D