PDA

View Full Version : Black (Un)Like Me

Overlay
06-12-2015, 12:30 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/naacp-leader-rachel-dolezal-lied-about-being-black-parents/ar-BBl19nt

The head of the Spokane, Washington, branch of the NAACP (who also chairs Spokane's police oversight commission, and teaches African Studies at Eastern Washington University) is being reported by her white parents as having misrepresented her race, as well as other aspects of her background. In addition to passing herself off as black, she also falsely claimed that a black man was her son, when he was in fact her adopted brother; that she had been raised in a tepee and had hunted food with a bow and arrow; that she had been abused by a non-existent stepfather; and that she had once lived in South Africa. (It makes you wonder what other misinformation she may have been passing on to her students at EWU, or how thoroughly the university researched her credentials when it hired her.)

Clocker
06-12-2015, 12:44 PM
What's the problem? Bruce Jenner thinks he is a woman, then he is a woman. This woman thinks she is black, then she is black. Questioning her blackness is racist.

JustRalph
06-12-2015, 01:26 PM
I find this hysterical, mostly that it's getting all this coverage. On Twitter it's fun to read the hashtag.

There were clues.......there were clues........

boxcar
06-12-2015, 01:30 PM
She's just living out her own coveted role in life -- victimhood. She relishes playing the victim and wallowing in self-created deep pools of self-pity. -- "Oh, poor little 'ol me...."

TJDave
06-12-2015, 01:31 PM
I don't find it funny at all. This woman has some serious psychological issues.

I also find it odd that her family would out her instead of seeking intervention. Maybe they have exhausted all other possibilities.

Robert Goren
06-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Just another white person trying black for what they think might be financial gain. You have to wonder if she would still claim to be black if ran across Officer Casebolt.

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2015, 01:48 PM
I don't find it funny at all. This woman has some serious psychological issues.

I also find it odd that her family would out her instead of seeking intervention. Maybe they have exhausted all other possibilities.What if she's a black woman trapped inside a white woman's body?

I heard things like this happen from time to time...especially when it comes to gender.

Tom
06-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Could be worse, she could be a Black MAN trapped in a White woman's body.

TJDave
06-12-2015, 01:54 PM
What if she's a black woman trapped inside a white woman's body?

I heard things like this happen from time to time...especially when it comes to gender.

I get the humor. This just comes off to me as much more. IMO, she's one sick puppy.

johnhannibalsmith
06-12-2015, 01:59 PM
She's just living a little bigger lie than most.

JustRalph
06-12-2015, 02:28 PM
If Godfrey Cambridge were alive he would punch her in the mouth

Tor Ekman
06-12-2015, 02:45 PM
GARY: Okay. Well, the thing is, I've been living a lie.

GEORGE: Just one? I'm living like twenty.

Marshall Bennett
06-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Just another white person trying black for what they think might be financial gain. You have to wonder if she would still claim to be black if ran across Officer Casebolt.
Yeah, right. White people nationwide are waging a campaign to become black to get rich.
You can't seriously believe some of the stupid shit you come up with.
This one takes the cake!!!!!!!!

Robert Fischer
06-12-2015, 03:24 PM
What's the problem? Bruce Jenner thinks he is a woman, then he is a woman. This woman thinks she is black, then she is black. Questioning her blackness is racist.

One of the white guys in my old neighborhood transitioned into a black man. We used to play basketball. He sure did talk funny.

TJDave
06-12-2015, 03:26 PM
We used to play basketball.

Did he get better?

JustRalph
06-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Did he get better?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reading my mind :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
06-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Did he get better?

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/23/1366236683151.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Overlay
06-12-2015, 03:45 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/23/1366236683151.jpg

:lol: :lol:
A picture doesn't have quite the impact of sound. :) :

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rimshot+sound+effect&FORM=VIRE9#view=detail&mid=9373C97BE5EC33B9CD7D9373C97BE5EC33B9CD7D

Show Me the Wire
06-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Reincarnation is the explanation.

dartman51
06-12-2015, 05:41 PM

You really need to get a grip. More than one eyewitness, at the scene in Texas, who were black, said racism was NOT a factor. I know, I know. As much as you like it to be, not every interaction between black and white, has to do with race. :faint:

NJ Stinks
06-13-2015, 12:54 AM
She's just living a little bigger lie than most.

And today's Off-Topic -General's "Always Look At The Bright Side of Life" Award goes to Johnny Smith from the great state of Arizona! :jump:

PhantomOnTour
06-13-2015, 01:19 AM
After reading this story, three words immediately came to mind:

BAT - SHIT - CRAZY

Oh, and TJ Dave, that was an hilarious post :D

magwell
06-13-2015, 02:04 AM
Truth be told she looks better as a black girl than she did as white....is that racist thinking ?

DJofSD
06-13-2015, 08:46 AM
Could be worse, she could be a Black MAN trapped in a White woman's body.
A subplot for Blazzing Saddles part duex.

Robert Goren
06-13-2015, 09:08 AM
Yeah, right. White people nationwide are waging a campaign to become black to get rich.
You can't seriously believe some of the stupid shit you come up with.
This one takes the cake!!!!!!!! You can not seriously believe that she is the only one passing themselves as Black for what they think is a financial advantage. Whether or not there is a real advantage or not does not matter, only that the phony thinks there is. However, I do think there are probably more blacks passing themselves as white for the same reason. 60-70 years ago it was probably more common for blacks to pass themselves as white because rewards for being white were greater than today. It can be argued that there is no advantaged to being white today over being black, but I think there is still a small advantage to being white overall. But there are certainly situations where being black is an advantage and situations where being white is one. We are a still a ways from being a color blind society. I do not think anyone can argue that.

Tom
06-13-2015, 09:18 AM
If Godfrey Cambridge were alive he would punch her in the mouth

I am sitting here last night thinking when did Gilbert Godfrey die????
Then at 3:00 am it dawned on me who you meant! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
06-13-2015, 09:20 AM
Guess this is why the NAACP is not doing so good representing their people.
they don't even know who they are!

Steve 'StatMan'
06-13-2015, 10:17 AM
A picture doesn't have quite the impact of sound. :) :

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rimshot+sound+effect&FORM=VIRE9#view=detail&mid=9373C97BE5EC33B9CD7D9373C97BE5EC33B9CD7D

True. But the 30+ seconds it took for my computer & net connection took to find the website, open the correct page, allocate the RAM needed, load the player, and eventually play the clip kinda lost the effect. But thanks for the try.

Clocker
06-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Guess this is why the NAACP is not doing so good representing their people.
they don't even know who they are!

It appears to be a general problem on the left. They can't say when life begins, and they can't determine someone's gender, and they don't know what a person's race or color is. But global warming is settled science. :rolleyes:

DJofSD
06-13-2015, 12:08 PM
It appears to be a general problem on the left. They can't say when life begins, and they can't determine someone's gender, and they don't know what a person's race or color is. But global warming is settled science. :rolleyes:
Best quip of the month.

Steve 'StatMan'
06-13-2015, 01:34 PM

Sharing elsewhere! :lol:

rastajenk
06-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Me too! Someplace else it will look like a wholly original thought. :cool:

JustRalph
06-13-2015, 03:59 PM
I am sitting here last night thinking when did Gilbert Godfrey die????
Then at 3:00 am it dawned on me who you meant! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dating ourselves :lol:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cC_rYYnD05s

Van Peebles Watermelon man...... :ThmbUp:

Robert Goren
06-13-2015, 06:25 PM
It appears to be a general problem on the left. They can't say when life begins, and they can't determine someone's gender, and they don't know what a person's race or color is. But global warming is settled science. :rolleyes: Not true. Life begins when a baby draws his first breath. Not when some shyster mega church preacher says it does nor when a church which covered up a bunch child molesting priests says it does.
In todays world of mixed races, it is getting harder and harder to determine race. That is a good thing. The sooner the whole idea of race goes away, the better world will be. People should be judged on their accomplishments (as measured from where they started) and their ideas.
Climate change is a settled science, but its causes are not always fully known. But there are some things we are pretty sure of. Others not so much. Then there are others that seem to be related. Earthquakes in Texas and Oklahoma and fracking is an example of the later. The increase in the number of small quakes since fracking began in those two states is mind boggling although no one I know can point to a direct cause and effect relationship yet. I am not sure we should wait for Texas to fall off into the Gulf to modify the procedures used in fracking, no matter how tempting that might be.
There is no way I am going to comment on sex change operations except to say there are a few people who whatever reason do not believe their true sex does match their genitalia.

Tom
06-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Not true. Life begins when a baby draws his first breath. Not when some shyster mega church preacher says it does nor when a church which covered up a bunch child molesting priests says it does.

You can really be pathetic at times. Like tonight.
Your hatred of religion is becoming boring.....do you have nothing else to offer but that? I suppose if you hold your hand over the baby's mouth as it come out, you are OK with breaking its neck?

Clocker
06-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Life begins when a baby draws his first breath.

It appears that your opinion is not shared by all on the left.

MSNBC talking head Melissa Harris-Perry insists that life only begins when the parents have a "feeling" that it begins. "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science," Harris-Perry said to nationwide astonishment on her July 21 MSNBC show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyF99RVGsFE

And here is an article in a scholarly journal advocating "after-birth" abortion.

In a much-discussed recent article in the Journal of Medical Ethics, Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva take the "pro-choice" argument to its logical and loathsome end. They argue that "when circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible."

They propose to call the practice "after-birth abortion" rather than "infanticide" to stress their belief that the moral status of a newborn baby is no different from that of an unborn baby.

Read more at http://spectator.org/articles/35839/fourth-trimester-abortion

Robert Goren
06-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Your hatred of religion is becoming boring.....do you have nothing else to offer but that? I suppose if you hold your hand over the baby's mouth as it come out, you are OK with breaking its neck? I do not hate religion. I just hate the phonies who pervert it to make a buck and those who use it to it justify otherwise unjustifiable actions. Today, too many churches are willing bend morality in order to survive. They are unable often to even admit the wrong doings of its officials for fear that too many parishioners will abandon their church. What is sad is that so many people do not have a problem with that.
For the record, I am a Methodist and believe in Christ and his message to the world. I also believe in science and have yet to find a real conflict between it and my religious beliefs. However often a scientific discovery will cause me to take a new look at a long held belief. Often I find that a belief that I was taught as a child was really based on the teaching of Christ but on prejudice of time and a few verses of the Bible were taken out of context to justify that belief.
After reading a lot post here, there seems to be fairly large numbers of posters who are either Atheists or Agnostics. Which is fine. To each his own.

DJofSD
06-14-2015, 09:16 AM
I just hate the phonies who pervert it to make a buck and those who use it to it justify otherwise unjustifiable actions.

Sounds like you hate politicians.

Tom
06-14-2015, 09:42 AM
For the record, I am a Methodist and believe in Christ and his message to the world. I also believe in science and have yet to find a real conflict between it and my religious beliefs. However often a scientific discovery will cause me to take a new look at a long held belief.

What was your great scientific discovery, that it's easy to kill babies because they can't fight back?

Robert Goren
06-14-2015, 12:28 PM
What was your great scientific discovery, that it's easy to kill babies because they can't fight back?What babies did I say it was all right to kill. A fetus is not a baby and by what pervert logic did fertilized eggs become one? The anti-abortion crowd is not happy unless they are telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body. Pretending like there is something in the Bible about abortion, which there is not.

DJofSD
06-14-2015, 12:30 PM
What babies did I say it was all right to kill. A fetus is not a baby and by what pervert logic did fertilized eggs become one? The anti-abortion crowd is not happy unless they are telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body. Pretending like there is something in the Bible about abortion, which there is not.
That's a joke -- as if you're going to use anything in the Bible as a guide.

Robert Goren
06-14-2015, 12:31 PM
Sounds like you hate politicians.Guilty as charged! I have only met one I like and he was not a very good one.

horses4courses
06-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Your hatred of religion is becoming boring.....do you have nothing else to offer but that? I suppose if you hold your hand over the baby's mouth as it come out, you are OK with breaking its neck?

Just underlines, yet again, what a hypocrite you are.

You don't come across as a religious person at all.
Yet, in order to toe the line with your fascist leanings,
you are as pro-life as they come.
Pathetic........ :ThmbDown:

DJofSD
06-14-2015, 01:41 PM

Fascist? Where? How? Obviously, it's just a word to you and you have no idea what the Nazi's represented.

You just like to throw crap against the wall, don't you?

Clocker
06-14-2015, 01:51 PM

What has religion got to do with it. Do you think that only true believers can deem abortion to be immoral? That only religious people can believe in a code of morality, of right and wrong?

Tom
06-14-2015, 03:27 PM
What babies did I say it was all right to kill. A fetus is not a baby and by what pervert logic did fertilized eggs become one? The anti-abortion crowd is not happy unless they are telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body. Pretending like there is something in the Bible about abortion, which there is not.

What is a fetus, a rutabaga?
Did you come from a carrot seed?
(Well, maybe you did?)

Tom
06-14-2015, 03:31 PM

Your powers of perception are very limited, as demonstrated by most of your posts, especially this one. What a shallow person you are. you should stick to the cartoons......a man's got to know his limitations.

JustRalph
06-14-2015, 07:04 PM

You know, some day you will be laying in a bed, dying. When it's finally over they will declare you dead by checking for a heartbeat. That might be a pretty good place to start when thinking about abortion.

Calling someone a facist is tipping towards a line you obviously have a hard time understanding. That famous liberal tolerance of other views is once again on parade

Robert, you might do well to consider a heartbeat something to think about

horses4courses
06-14-2015, 07:12 PM
You know, some day you will be laying in a bed, dying. When it's finally over they will declare you dead by checking for a heartbeat. That might be a pretty good place to start when thinking about abortion.

Calling someone a facist is tipping towards a line you obviously have a hard time understanding. That famous liberal tolerance of other views is once again on parade

Robert, you might do well to consider a heartbeat something to think about

Such concern for life is touching.
Especially when he calls for looters, protesters,
and just about anyone that he considers a deviant,
to be shot on sight.

That qualifies as fascist in my book.

Marshall Bennett
06-14-2015, 07:19 PM
to be shot on sight.

I don't recall reading that.

horses4courses
06-14-2015, 07:23 PM
I don't recall reading that.

Tom has called for such measures on numerous occasions.

Strange that he would be opposed to a rape victim having
an abortion, yet he would take out looters in a heartbeat.

But, there you have it.

JustRalph
06-14-2015, 11:38 PM
to be shot on sight.

That qualifies as fascist in my book.

Under the law, Looters are quite possibly committing a felony, which under the law could allow for shooting them. Think about that.......

In Texas, depending on the location.......open season

Tom
06-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by horses4courses
to be shot on sight.

If a baby were looting and burning, I would say shoot it.
There is a difference between a newborn baby and a street thug stealing and destroying. Unlike you, I like to protect innocent people, be it a baby of a tore owner.

I'm ok with answering for my life when the time comes.

Clocker
06-15-2015, 12:05 PM
The plot thickens. The NY Daily News reports that this woman's brother is accused of child molestation and that she is "assisting" and "supporting" the victim. The News gives no detail as to what "assisting" and "supporting" consists of.

This explains why her family outed her after all these years. If she is involved in any way in the case against her brother, they certainly want to attack her credibility.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rachel-dolezal-older-brother-accused-child-molestation-article-1.2257560

TJDave
06-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Latest news is that she has resigned.

Clocker
06-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Latest news is that she has resigned.

I'm guessing it wasn't the standard cliche about wanting to spend more time with her family. :p

Tom
06-15-2015, 01:30 PM
She wants to have more time a national dicussion on race.
Like, uh, which one am I ????? :lol::lol::lol:

Clocker
06-15-2015, 06:24 PM
Oops, she is no longer a college professor either. But then she never was.

Breitbart News spoke with David Meany, the person in charge of media relations at Eastern Washington University (EWU), where Rachel Dolezal was listed as a professor of Africana Studies. He said Dolezal’s contract with EWU expired June 12th and she is “no longer an employee of Eastern Washington University.”

“Dolezal was listed as a professor but she was never a professor,” Meany explained. “Either she or one of her staffers listed her inaccurately as a professor.” Meany told Breitbart News, Dolezal was an “adjunct instructor hired on a quarterly basis.” He added that she has been hired on a quarterly basis since 2010 and that her profile was taken down from the school’s website to “avoid confusion.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/15/rachel-dolezals-name-removed-from-university-faculty-page/

Robert Goren
06-15-2015, 06:37 PM
I can not speak for Tom, but I know someone who has similar views. He would say he was he was for shooting the rapist just like the looters. If you really believe that life begins at conception, that is a reasonable view and quite possibly the only logical conclusion . I just don't happen to agree with that view and I certainly don't agree with forcing that view on somebody who doesn't agree with it. Some of even the most ardent pro-lifers struggle with the rape victim and abortion. They do a lot of hemming and hawing when it comes up for discussion.

MutuelClerk
06-15-2015, 08:41 PM
Her parents must drive Greyhound buses. They crushed their own kid. Terrible. She lied so she wouldn't be discriminated for being white. Odd. Then again this entire story is odd and hopefully over soon. Now we can get back to finding prisoners who are hundreds of miles away while the police look close to the prison. News 24/7. The world we live in.....

Clocker
06-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Her parents must drive Greyhound buses. They crushed their own kid. Terrible.

Her brother has been accused of child molestation and she is working with the accuser. So the family threw her to the wolves to destroy her credibility.

Tom
06-15-2015, 09:28 PM
I can not speak for Tom, but I know someone who has similar views. He would say he was he was for shooting the rapist just like the looters. If you really believe that life begins at conception, that is a reasonable view and quite possibly the only logical conclusion . I just don't happen to agree with that view and I certainly don't agree with forcing that view on somebody who doesn't agree with it. Some of even the most ardent pro-lifers struggle with the rape victim and abortion. They do a lot of hemming and hawing when it comes up for discussion.

1. Like the baby? But you have no problem forcing those who not agree to pay for it, do you?

2. That is the minority.

Clocker
06-15-2015, 11:48 PM
And the insane hits just keep on coming.

Rachel Dolezal once sued Howard University for racial discrimination, saying that they would not hire her because she is white. :D

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/rachel-dolezal-discrimination-lawsuit-786451

horses4courses
06-16-2015, 12:02 AM
This is obviously one messed up woman.
What amuses me the most is how funny conservatives find this.
Gets you all giddy as a bunch of schoolkids.

I bet it's getting loads of airtime on Fox News.

Clocker
06-16-2015, 12:13 AM
This is obviously one messed up woman.
What amuses me the most is how funny conservatives find this.
Gets you all giddy as a bunch of schoolkids.

I bet it's getting loads of airtime on Fox News.

I don't have cable. It is getting a lot of air time on NBC News.

I can't speak for others, but this woman is insignificant in the scheme of things. As one who enjoys pointing out when the emperor has no clothes, I point at this as a classic symptom of what happens when political correctness trumps reality and common sense. I'm not giddy yet, but I think I did get a thrill up my leg recently as some of the moonbats at MSNBC tried to defend her.

Robert Goren
06-16-2015, 10:18 AM
1. Like the baby? But you have no problem forcing those who not agree to pay for it, do you?

2. That is the minority. you and I are going to forced to pay for the kid one way or the other. One thing is for sure there is no way on God's green earth that you are going to get the father to pay any of the bills. From strictly a financial point of view, an abortion is a lot cheaper than raising a child. But then it is not about cost to the taxpayer is it?

Tom
06-16-2015, 10:36 AM
I'm talking about paying for the abortion, not the kid.

classhandicapper
06-16-2015, 11:51 AM
I don't know much about all this woman trapped inside a man's body or black woman trapped inside a white woman's body stuff, but I'm pretty sure I'm a sensible guy trapped in a world of liberals that are either idealistically delusional, God hating Satan worshippers, or "weapons grade" stupid. Some are all three. ;)

Marshall Bennett
06-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Most base their liberal character on immorality. :)

DJofSD
06-16-2015, 12:22 PM
It's more amorality than anything else. It's like the line from that old song 'anything goes.'

Tom
06-16-2015, 12:38 PM
The underlying thread of the liberals, no matter the issue, is their refusal to take responsibility for anything and to always look for someone else to carry their load for them.

JustRalph
06-16-2015, 02:20 PM
you and I are going to forced to pay for the kid one way or the other. One thing is for sure there is no way on God's green earth that you are going to get the father to pay any of the bills. From strictly a financial point of view, an abortion is a lot cheaper than raising a child. But then it is not about cost to the taxpayer is it?

Draw the line in the right area Robert. This is largely a probem of unmarried women who become pregnant and are minority. 70% live beneath or very close to the poverty line.

The lack of moral authority and the horrific plight of the black woman in the United States, perpetuated by a forgiving left wing society that is supported by a culture of gimme politics makes for an ever darkening soup of misery. Toss in the Hispanic women and its a minority nightmare.

PaceAdvantage
06-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Not true. Life begins when a baby draws his first breath. The most ridiculous comment ever...

As if the baby isn't alive 30 minutes before it emerges from the birth canal.

This statement alone might be good evidence that certain tenants of liberalism is indeed a disease of the mind.

Marshall Bennett
06-16-2015, 03:43 PM
He even tosses basic science out the window. :D

DJofSD
06-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Well, in his mind that science is settled.

mountainman
06-16-2015, 05:59 PM
The woman is a lying, manipulative narcissist and a complete disgrace to BOTH races. I can "identify" as George Washington, but I'm still Mark Patterson.

Tom
06-16-2015, 09:13 PM
Racism is now officially over.
If you feel like you have been discriminated against, just trans-racial yourself

Overlay
06-17-2015, 07:08 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rachel-dolezal-no-biological-proof-she-has-white-parents/ar-AAbIbe3

In her latest statement, Ms. Dolezal has continued to insist that there is "no biological proof" that she has white parents.

JustRalph
06-17-2015, 09:13 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rachel-dolezal-no-biological-proof-she-has-white-parents/ar-AAbIbe3

In her latest statement, Ms. Dolezal has continued to insist that there is "no biological proof" that she has white parents.

What about the sex tape? She's going to be the next Kim K.

Tom
06-17-2015, 10:07 PM

...or that she has a brain.
This is one lady you just want to punch in the mouth.
The only people dumber than she is are the ones sticking up for her....like Whoopie Doopie Goldberg! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No biological evidence?
According to her, she was born in the woods. Alone.
Matt Lauer bought it.

Clocker
06-17-2015, 11:03 PM
According to her, she was born in the woods. Alone.

And raised by wolves in a teepee.

Maybe she is Indian too. I wonder if she is related to Elizabeth Warren. :p

Marshall Bennett
06-18-2015, 03:47 AM
If she were black trying to pass as white, we'd be deemed racist if we questioned it and have to move on. :)

jk3521
06-18-2015, 08:24 AM
I think she looks like "Sideshow Bob" in that hairdoo . :D

davew
11-03-2015, 03:34 PM
even though she was biologically born white, she has identifies herself as black, I guess that makes her transracial

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/rachel-dolezal-on-the-real-i-was-biologically-211559363.html

zico20
11-03-2015, 03:46 PM
even though she was biologically born white, she has identifies herself as black, I guess that makes her transracial

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/rachel-dolezal-on-the-real-i-was-biologically-211559363.html

My question for the Obama administration is this. If a person identifies as black, are they allowed when applying to colleges to use the quota system many universities put in place to ensure diversity. If a person identifies as black, the color of their skin should not matter in determining if a person qualifies or not. Only what they think should matter. Here is a story for everyone about medical school and diversity. Yes the person faked it, but I found it interesting.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

davew
04-12-2016, 03:44 PM
My question for the Obama administration is this. If a person identifies as black, are they allowed when applying to colleges to use the quota system many universities put in place to ensure diversity. If a person identifies as black, the color of their skin should not matter in determining if a person qualifies or not. Only what they think should matter. Here is a story for everyone about medical school and diversity. Yes the person faked it, but I found it interesting.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Sure they can, Elizabeth Warren got college positions and jobs as a 'native American Indian'. It appears that was only in her head.

Rachel Dolezal is writing a book about 'racial identity'.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dolezal-book-racial-identity-160758724.html

Tall One
04-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Did he get better?

Thread coulda stopped here... :D

NorCalGreg
04-13-2016, 02:42 AM
Truth be told she looks better as a black girl than she did as white....is that racist thinking ?

She DID look better as a black woman!! She was kinda hot.

Now she looks like Betty Crocker after a weekend drinking binge.

davew
05-25-2018, 01:01 AM
gets in trouble for welfare fraud....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5769603/Race-faker-Rachel-Dolezal-accused-welfare-fraud.html

RunForTheRoses
05-25-2018, 07:03 AM
gets in trouble for welfare fraud....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5769603/Race-faker-Rachel-Dolezal-accused-welfare-fraud.html

Oh boy, I guess that was her reparations.

Inner Dirt
05-25-2018, 08:03 AM
She is 40 years old? I guess being trapped in the wrong color skin must really age a person.

JustRalph
05-25-2018, 09:38 AM
Fraud!

woodtoo
05-25-2018, 09:50 AM
Black and white privilege, obviously.

davew
04-05-2019, 09:06 PM
I wonder what she will get when the socialists hand out reparation checks? Will she get more than Lizzy Warren for her native American ancestry?