PDA

View Full Version : Free Replays

dnlgfnk
06-12-2015, 12:49 AM
What has become of the free replay site at:

http://www.kentuckyderby.com/rcn_video/browse

I made much use of it for many months until getting the "Page Not Found" message a few days ago.

whodoyoulike
06-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Don't know about that site.

But, I basically use these three free sites.

https://www.nyra.com/belmont/videos/race-replay/

http://www.calracing.com/

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/race-results

Some track websites offer free replays for their own races.

Hope these help you.

Stillriledup
06-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Calracing offers free replays of all calif tracks as well as

Mountaineer, Delaware, meadowlands (harness also), nyra tracks, emerald, turf paradise and maybe a few others.

woodbinepmi
06-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Prairie Meadows has free replays on their site, and Woodbine has HD replays on Youtube

cordep17
06-12-2015, 12:22 PM
What annoys me the most is Fairmount doesn't let you watch head-ons from their website, but when I use the twinspires link on espn that allows 15 minutes to a day for non-twinspires bettors, they have it.

As a FP handicapper and someone who's been around the track for a while, it's tough to tell if they give a shit. Get a quality video feed and spruce up the place---offer people who might actually bet on your races the head-on as well.

whodoyoulike
06-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Calracing offers free replays of all calif tracks as well as

Mountaineer, Delaware, meadowlands (harness also), nyra tracks, emerald, turf paradise and maybe a few others.

You've mentioned something like this before.

How do you find these other tracks using Calracing?

The options provided are only Cali tracks running or which have run.

Thanks for any response.

P Matties Jr
06-18-2015, 02:10 AM

Thanks for any response.

Use the horse option (with a name from one of those other tracks, race that you want) but I'm with the OP, also, hoping for a return of that replay center.

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 05:55 AM

Thanks for any response.

Sorry for the late response, Paul is right you have to put the name of the horse in the search if its not a Cali track.

Augenj
06-18-2015, 06:13 AM
Here's another site -

http://www.fullcardreports.com/live.asp

whodoyoulike
06-18-2015, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the Calracing info, I'll try it out. The problem with the Bloodhorse site was it doesn't show all races.

Kash$
06-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Someone posted a link on excel with all the replays and websites..

NecssryEvil
06-19-2015, 03:05 PM
While it only has Stakes races, Horse Racing Nation is fantastic. Well laid out and lots of HD replays.

And not to derail the OT but why the heck can't we get better race/replay quality video here in the states? Watching some of the Royal Ascot footage the last few days (drool worthy) and it just makes me sad to have to go back to the crap I will be watching this weekend!

ultracapper
06-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Calracing cuts their replays short by not showing the entire turns on the head ons. I don't know if this is calracing or Santa Anita that chinces on this, but it's really difficult to watch the head ons. They show the horses going into the far turn, then pick them back up as they enter the stretch. This just started a few months ago as they used to follow them all the way through the turn. I e-mailed calracing about it but received no response. Just another example of the poor customer service in this industry in general.

Stillriledup
06-21-2015, 05:49 AM
Calracing cuts their replays short by not showing the entire turns on the head ons. I don't know if this is calracing or Santa Anita that chinces on this, but it's really difficult to watch the head ons. They show the horses going into the far turn, then pick them back up as they enter the stretch. This just started a few months ago as they used to follow them all the way through the turn. I e-mailed calracing about it but received no response. Just another example of the poor customer service in this industry in general.

They're just showing what SA is showing, the camera people at SA are making the decision to not show the full headons of the entire race. I agree with you on this it drives me crazy also, what's the rush to not show it all?

It comes down to wanting to show other stuff in house during the day, but the problem is that when people reference these replays they are far removed from that actual day, and the 'archive' of that part of the replay is lost forever.

Tom
06-21-2015, 10:13 AM
I agree with you on this it drives me crazy also, what's the rush to not show it all?

No clue as to who their customers are and what they want?

ultracapper
06-21-2015, 12:30 PM
It's difficult to pick your horse back up when the jump to the stretch run, particularly if the horse dramatically changed lanes in the turn or has no blinkers or other facial markings.