PDA

View Full Version : Ipad is about to change........

JustRalph
06-11-2015, 09:28 PM
http://www.macstories.net/stories/initial-thoughts-on-ios-9s-ipad-multitasking-a-deep-transformation/

Multitasking and more.........

_______
06-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Multi tasking will only be available on the IPad Air 2 with this update. Don't expect it with earlier editions.

Not sure why as earlier generation jailbroken IPads have been able to multitask for a while. It does seem like a choice Apple has made to drive people to new hardware.

I still like a lot about them but more and more, it's owning their stock over owning their product.

eqitec
06-12-2015, 07:13 PM
I'm looking forward to using my iPad handicapping app side by side with my iPad ADW apps (Twin Spires, TVG) on my iPad Air2.

OTM Al
06-13-2015, 10:34 PM
Love my iPad, second I've owned after getting the original wifi-cellular model the day it went on sale. No interest in upgrading until they get to at least 256GB storage though. Considering the iPhone 6 is at 128GB and I've got a USB jump drive that does 256GB at least that level should be possible. Of course if there was a USB port for external storage.... But that won't ever happen. Never have considered it a true computer though. Very useful but take both it and a tablet with me when away. Too many things still work better on a regular computer.