PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Race 3

bello
06-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Once again....other than when top jocks are in from out of tows, Belmont remains unbetable,

Tons of speed in this race....But at the very least #1 Henrys Gal and #6 Bileaps and bounds will go after each other early. Yet I know in my heart, they will all take back as usual and allow only one horse to get the lead.

What do you know...they all take back except the 6 who goes wire to wire with an easy lead.

The Nepotism and buddy buddy of the regular jocks is NOT health for NY racing. I'll take the added take of Churchill than to invest here. At least you get a fiair race instead of these boring Yonkers Raceway style pre-determied line-ups.

lamboguy
06-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Once again....other than when top jocks are in from out of tows, Belmont remains unbetable,

Tons of speed in this race....But at the very least #1 Henrys Gal and #6 Bileaps and bounds will go after each other early. Yet I know in my heart, they will all take back as usual and allow only one horse to get the lead.

What do you know...they all take back except the 6 who goes wire to wire with an easy lead.

The Nepotism and buddy buddy of the regular jocks is NOT health for NY racing. I'll take the added take of Churchill than to invest here. At least you get a fiair race instead of these boring Yonkers Raceway style pre-determied line-ups.
you should take up harness racing, its a lot of fun to watch the gate punchers in that game these days.

Tom
06-11-2015, 03:40 PM
The jocks should take up harness.
They obviously have no clue what t-bred racing is all about.

What I don't get is why would a trainer give these jerks another ride.

bello
06-11-2015, 04:13 PM
you should take up harness racing, its a lot of fun to watch the gate punchers in that game these days.

Lambo, hoW much more movement is there in every race at Northfield....Should not be.

Belmont has become the Freehold...Yonkers line raceway of thoroughbred racing

Stillriledup
06-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Jocks at charlestown ride hard you usually have to earn the win there, its not often someone gets handed a race on a silver platter.

bello
06-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Jocks almost everywhere else ride hard. I was hoping things would be different when they moved to Belmont from Big A. And it was last Friday and Saturday....Now they are back to the same old line ups that have been occurring for months. Always allowing one horse up front in a rocking horse ride.

Stillriledup
06-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Jocks almost everywhere else ride hard. I was hoping things would be different when they moved to Belmont from Big A. And it was last Friday and Saturday....Now they are back to the same old line ups that have been occurring for months. Always allowing one horse up front in a rocking horse ride.

Akways makes me wonder why jocks like these ortiz guys freeze their rear ends off in the winter, maybe you can make more money riding at the Duct than you can in Fla if you are a top 5 guy in the country. Maybe they hate nice weather.

chenoa
06-12-2015, 11:31 AM

See that stuff at too many tracks in North America. So much for the racing form!!

Laminarman
06-12-2015, 12:13 PM
I actually bet this race yesterday. I am too new at this to know that riders did this and when or why it might happen. Is this like the Tour de France where a favor is being repaid and someone is allowed to get the stage win?? Is this why Andrew Byer in his book "Speed" keeps calling jockeys names like "pinheads" or something?

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Another nice 'move out of the way for Pletcher' ride in race 2 today. Seems like an official rule.

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Another nice 'move out of the way for Pletcher' ride in race 2 today. Seems like an official rule.

I agree. Disgusting. 5F.....5 Blanken furlongs...You get the lead, the favorite has a chance, although a small chance, to be buried with run in the pocket and you just oleh oleh oleh oleh oleh him up the rail???

I've said it before, I'll say it again. There isn't a series of more over rated, crooked, mental midget morons like the current jockey colony at NYRA.

That is why I hope they don't get to Cancel...He does the 1 thing the other's are incapable of doing...Just let the focker run

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:10 PM
The jocks should take up harness.
They obviously have no clue what t-bred racing is all about.

What I don't get is why would a trainer give these jerks another ride.

That is a great question.....

PhantomOnTour
06-18-2015, 02:13 PM
I agree. Disgusting. 5F.....5 Blanken furlongs...You get the lead, the favorite has a chance, although a small chance, to be buried with run in the pocket and you just oleh oleh oleh oleh oleh him up the rail???

I've said it before, I'll say it again. There isn't a series of more over rated, crooked, mental midget morons like the current jockey colony at NYRA.

That is why I hope they don't get to Cancel...He does the 1 thing the other's are incapable of doing...Just let the focker run
Almost every bet I make is on NYRA racing...I am a tried and true devotee, BUT, lately it's gotten harder and harder to even find a bet.
As a guy who is primarily a dirt player, the pickins are slim. Out of the 4-5 dirt races on each card I find only 2 of them have fields over 5-6 runners.
Tough to find value.

I know this is a bit off topic in this thread, but I had to get it off my chest :D

PhantomOnTour
06-18-2015, 02:17 PM
After all that whining...I think #5 Nubin Ridge is offering good value here in the 3rd :lol:

currently 7-1 and will get a pace to go after...has run some good figs in defeat...connections stink

Ex: 1-4-6 w 5
Win: 5

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:23 PM
Almost every bet I make is on NYRA racing...I am a tried and true devotee, BUT, lately it's gotten harder and harder to even find a bet.
As a guy who is primarily a dirt player, the pickins are slim. Out of the 4-5 dirt races on each card I find only 2 of them have fields over 5-6 runners.
Tough to find value.

I know this is a bit off topic in this thread, but I had to get it off my chest :D

I totally agree. I am 70-80 percent NYRA and devoted to the product.

Yesterday I couldn't find one solid play on the dirt. I found one horse I liked but his price was too short. Then, I saw a $10,000 SMACK on the other contender...

I paused...and like an a hole, i bet $380 to win on my horse.

The $10,000 to win in one shot Dutrow horse shot out like no one else in America had speed, my play chased early and ended up blowing second.

Not complaining, I knew my 1 play was dead when I saw the board and I continued on with my mistake.

But overall, It's getting harder and harder to wager when you have the Ortiz brothers, their adopted nephew Angel and a series of over rated mental midgets (Castellano, JV, dumb, dumber and dumbest) out there.

You can tell they are just too friendly with each other and no one wants to send.

Except for Cancel. Let's see how long he stays uncorrupted.

PhantomOnTour
06-18-2015, 02:24 PM
After all that whining...I think #5 Nubin Ridge is offering good value here in the 3rd :lol:

currently 7-1 and will get a pace to go after...has run some good figs in defeat...connections stink

Its been a tough meet :blush:

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Its been a tough meet :blush:

I hear you pal...At least you lost in a race where DJ won his 1000th race... :rolleyes:

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 02:27 PM
I hear you pal...At least you lost in a race where DJ won his 1000th race... :rolleyes:
Yes. Hurray.

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Yes. Hurray.

I've never felt so much emotion coming from you SRU :D

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 02:35 PM
I've never felt so much emotion coming from you SRU :D
I'm shedding tears of joy for David 'no problem shipping a horse who ran in a 50k claimer two weeks earlier to finger lakes or Monmouth or Suffolk and running them for 5k' Jacobson.

I'm shedding tears of joy for David 'I usually enter horses I never plan on running' Jacobson and his 1000 wins.

I'm surprised this guy only has 1000 wins I would have thought it was more

PhantomOnTour
06-18-2015, 02:38 PM
I'm shedding tears of joy for David 'no problem shipping a horse who ran in a 50k claimer two weeks earlier to finger lakes or Monmouth or Suffolk and running them for 5k' Jacobson.

I'm shedding tears of joy for David 'I usually enter horses I never plan on running' Jacobson and his 1000 wins.

I'm surprised this guy only has 1000 wins I would have thought it was more
That's just this year :rolleyes:

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:39 PM

That's what I thought it was for :cool: :D :D

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 02:40 PM
:D

Good one!!

PhantomOnTour
06-18-2015, 02:42 PM
Dr. K'eogh in the 4th !!!

(at an underlaid price!!!)

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 02:42 PM
That's what I thought it was for :cool: :D :D

You think Bakken is lone speed today? I'm a big fan of scarly charley but I don't want to bet him if there's no flow.

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:45 PM
You think Bakken is lone speed today? I'm a big fan of scarly charley but I don't want to bet him if there's no flow.

Hate to say it but to me the pace in that race is up to the jocks...

Which means whatever way you go, the opposite will happen.

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Dr. K'eogh in the 4th !!!

(at an underlaid price!!!)

Let's hope he doesn't win and is DQ'd unjustifiably. Then I'll feel your steam through the PC LOL.

I'm 5 deep in the pick 5 (123910) with 678 in the 5th.

I hate this race. It's a necessary evil in the pick 5 so I went 5 deep against the hanging/fake 8 horse. I will be rooting against the 5 the whole way as I fear him.

PhantomOnTour
06-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Shhhh...Scarly Charly is my one good bet today.
Very much against Bakken

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 02:56 PM
What a hanger that 8 is.....I just wish I had the beneficiary of his hanging :bang: :bang: :bang:

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 04:57 PM
Very much against Bakken
GO CHUCK!

Stillriledup
06-18-2015, 05:00 PM
UGH had a 7-5 exa lose to some horse off over a year, what a joke.

PhantomOnTour
06-18-2015, 06:22 PM
Very much against Bakken
Well, something went right today...good exacta at around $79 and Bakken nowhere to be found

EMD4ME
06-18-2015, 06:25 PM
Well, something went right today...good exacta at around $79 and Bakken nowhere to be found

Way to go!!! :)

Prytanis
06-18-2015, 06:44 PM

#5 was my bet in that race too. Ouch