PDA

View Full Version : Murder Incorporated, aka Bodymore, Murderland.

cj's dad
06-10-2015, 08:45 AM
Much was made of the 43 murders in Baltimore city in May of this year. So far, in the month of June as of Monday the 8th, there have been 12 murders. The current rate would project to 45 murders for this month.

I find it so strange that there have been no protests, lootings, businesses set on fire (30+ in May) or visits to the city from the likes of race baiters like the REV.:lol: Al Sharpton

For informational purposes, ALL of the victims have been black and ALL of the murders have taken place in the predominantly black parts of the city.

Robert Goren
06-10-2015, 08:59 AM
The sad part is the cops were more interested in giving a guy they thought was a drug dealer for a rough ride than they were in going after people who committed a crime. I am sure that there is no shortage of unsolved crimes including murder in Baltimore. The idea that the cops would waste their time and resources on some guy they did not like rather spending it on real crimes would drive me crazy if I lived there. Even if you buy into the fact the knife was illegal, there has to be more dangerous criminals there preforming more serious crimes.

Tom
06-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Sounds like they were doing a good job prior to being shackled by know-it-alls.

Robert Goren
06-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Sounds like they were doing a good job prior to being shackled by know-it-alls. Not if you take a look at the numbers before the incident. It is worse now, but it was not good by any stretch of the imagination before.

woodtoo
06-10-2015, 10:09 AM
The sad part is the cops were more interested in giving a guy they thought was a drug dealer for a rough ride than they were in going after people who committed a crime. I am sure that there is no shortage of unsolved crimes including murder in Baltimore. The idea that the cops would waste their time and resources on some guy they did not like rather spending it on real crimes would drive me crazy if I lived there. Even if you buy into the fact the knife was illegal, there has to be more dangerous criminals there preforming more serious crimes.

You do know they take their marching orders from higher ups, the cop were
directed there to do exactly what they did at the highest crime intersection
in town. By the way the knife is not legal and these are the more dangerous criminals out there, steal, buy drugs, get high, get shot or shoot someone.

ps: I do not endorse anyone to check this intersection out. :eek:

Tom
06-10-2015, 10:30 AM
Not if you take a look at the numbers before the incident. It is worse now, but it was not good by any stretch of the imagination before.

What major city is good?

Marshall Bennett
06-10-2015, 12:20 PM
What major city is good?
They're good to read about, not to be around. :)

Robert Goren
06-10-2015, 12:25 PM
You do know they take their marching orders from higher ups, the cop were
directed there to do exactly what they did at the highest crime intersection
in town. By the way the knife is not legal and these are the more dangerous criminals out there, steal, buy drugs, get high, get shot or shoot someone.

ps: I do not endorse anyone to check this intersection out. :eek: I doubt the police in Baltimore was taking its marching orders from their elected official bosses, the mayor and the city council. I suspect things would have gone a lot different if they had. From what I have seen, there is a real disconnect between locally elected officials and policemen everywhere in this country. It is only when a cop gets himself into a jam, do elected officials stick their noses into the way cops operate. Otherwise, they pretty much have a free reign. If there was straight line between the cop on the street and the mayor like there is in say public works (Streets etc), things would be a lot different. Maybe not better, but certainly different.

Tom
06-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Then it is the fault of the elected officials, usually democrats, to properly run their cities and protect their citizens. Cops are not elected, they are hired.

Perhaps you missed the coverage of the Baltimore riots, where cops were ordered to stand down by democratic leaders.

JustRalph
06-10-2015, 01:37 PM
I doubt the police in Baltimore was taking its marching orders from their elected official bosses, the mayor and the city council. I suspect things would have gone a lot different if they had. From what I have seen, there is a real disconnect between locally elected officials and policemen everywhere in this country. It is only when a cop gets himself into a jam, do elected officials stick their noses into the way cops operate. Otherwise, they pretty much have a free reign. If there was straight line between the cop on the street and the mayor like there is in say public works (Streets etc), things would be a lot different. Maybe not better, but certainly different.

You do not know what the hell you are talking about. The council, the Mayor and Safety director of most major cities get direct emails daily on every significant crime operation and arrest. At the discretion of division commanders and highest ranking shift supervisors, they are informed of major events immediately. That is the nature of the "gotcha media" and the influence they have. Nobody wants to get asked a question about something they don't know about, or were not briefed on. In Baltimore it appears the very woman who ordered these officers to make Freddie Gray a target, is now prosecuting them. Typical.

johnhannibalsmith
06-10-2015, 02:35 PM
...it appears the very woman who ordered these officers to make Freddie Gray a target, is now prosecuting them. Typical.

What were the orders given?

I've heard this line a half dozen times now and while this mayor is far from highlight reel material, unless she ordered them to do what she is now prosecuting them for allegedly doing, then it doesn't seem a real persuasive complaint. I'm sure Slager was tasked with hunting down deadbeats and lawbreakers by his superiors too.

cj's dad
06-10-2015, 04:53 PM

The knife had zero to do with his being sought out, he had violated the terms of his "snitch" agreement. JR will know what I am referring to.

From post #1 in the Freddie Gray thread.

Baltimore Freddie Gray Update
I have lived in Baltimore for all of my life (67 years) and have come to know many people in law enforcement and in the city's political circles. I have been told that FG was a confidential police informant and that he had crossed the line and the police were looking for him at the time of his apprehension. His tox screen showed signs of recently ingested drugs in his system at the time of arrest. He also was a self inflicted

"stitches for snitches" victim.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is a ploy used by snitches who are put in the wagon according to several LEO's that I know. The victim is seen being arrested and placed in custody. He then throws himself around in the van so that when he returns to the "hood" he will have some bodily damage from his police "beating" and his street cred remains in tact.

JustRalph
06-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Very interesting post Curtis.

cj's dad
06-10-2015, 05:12 PM
I may have posted this earlier.His snitch agreement had to do with outstanding warrants and his parents drug use. Both are reported to be heroin addicts and leaving them alone and the dropping of warrants (Freddies) were part of the agreement as long as he provided the BCPD with info as requested. He was not living up to his end of the agreement.

ronsmac
06-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Baltimore and parts of Baltimore county really have bad drug problems. I used to work in Essex and Dundalk, both in Baltimore county. Sometimes it appeared every 3rd person was on either meth or strung out on pills. Junkies everywhere.

Valuist
06-12-2015, 11:20 PM
What major city is good?

San Jose is pretty good; the real estate and rents price out the criminals.

cj's dad
06-14-2015, 07:51 AM
This is getting ridiculous- 13 murdered in the city through the first 8 days of June. Projected rate of 49 for the month.

Robert Goren
06-14-2015, 08:05 AM
I may have posted this earlier.His snitch agreement had to do with outstanding warrants and his parents drug use. Both are reported to be heroin addicts and leaving them alone and the dropping of warrants (Freddies) were part of the agreement as long as he provided the BCPD with info as requested. He was not living up to his end of the agreement. So not living up to a snitch agreement is cause to throw him shackled in the unsecured in the back of a paddy wagon and drive around until he is either crippled for life or dead? The cops get to be judge, jury and executioner just because some guy decides to stop being a snitch? What kind of pervert justice is that?

Tom
06-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Now you are changing the subject, Bobby.
You wondered why the cops went after Freddy and not real criminals.
Curtis proved you wrong ( yet again!) by showing they had good cause to go after him and were diligently pursuing real criminals.

JustRalph
06-14-2015, 11:39 AM
So not living up to a snitch agreement is cause to throw him shackled in the unsecured in the back of a paddy wagon and drive around until he is either crippled for life or dead? The cops get to be judge, jury and executioner just because some guy decides to stop being a snitch? What kind of pervert justice is that?

you are missing the entire point. The snitch normally throws himself around the wagon to incur injuries that make it look like he was beaten by the police so as to maintain the look that he isn't working with the cops.

I believe one other prisoner reported that he thought that is what this guy was doing..........

Tom
06-14-2015, 03:25 PM
Interesting.
See, Bobby - that is why you don't rush to judgement you wait until you get facts. Those pesky little facts.

fast4522
06-14-2015, 03:30 PM
The boy can't help it, his remote see's more action than he ever did. Tree hours of the judges, and then he is glued to wheel of fortune.

Robert Fischer
06-14-2015, 04:43 PM
what would NBA star Carmelo Anthony say?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cnaoVV46hk4/hqdefault.jpg

https://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/stop-snitching.jpg

dartman51
06-14-2015, 07:20 PM
This is getting ridiculous- 13 murdered in the city through the first 8 days of June. Projected rate of 49 for the month.

49 for the month?? That's a slow weekend in Chicago. :rolleyes:

dartman51
06-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Interesting.
See, Bobby - that is why you don't rush to judgement you wait until you get facts. Those pesky little facts.

Since when do liberals let FACTS get in the way of their side of the story? :D

cj's dad
06-14-2015, 09:15 PM
49 for the month?? That's a slow weekend in Chicago. :rolleyes:

Chicago= 2.7 million ranks #15 per capita
Baltimore = .62 million ranks #13

Robert Fischer
06-15-2015, 09:32 AM
have to break it down 'per capita'
Chicago= 2.7 million ranks #15 per capita
Baltimore = .62 million ranks #13

Or in other words "BMore keeps it real!" :rolleyes:

cj's dad
01-26-2017, 02:32 AM
As of the close of business last night- 1/252017 there have been 25 murders in 25 days. Last year there were 318; on pace for 365 murders 90+% of which are black on black and there is little to no outrage from the "community"! Maybe, just maybe, the lack of male influence in the home is taking a toll on the life choices being made by these young men.

Ho hum, nothing happening her, move on ! The silence is deafening !!

** Most of these murders take place north of the city and a very high % near Pimlico race track !!

lamboguy
01-26-2017, 04:40 AM
we elected the first black president 8 years ago. i didn't vote for him either time but sure as hell hoped once he got elected that he would be a great model for his fellow race. he honestly turned out worse. he brought you the black lives matter movement. they do matter, but they have to start with themselves and stop blaming everything else around them. Obama and his wife were no inspiration to his brothers. they turned out to be every bit as bad as Bush, dealing only to guys with the money like the bankers.

you guys can call Trump anything you want, the black community got a better chance with him that any one of the 2 clowns before him.

cj's dad
01-26-2017, 05:01 AM
Well said Lambo !! I agree 100%

BTW- one more murder snuck in under the gun just before midnight, so it is now 26 killed in 25 days.

cj's dad
02-08-2017, 05:40 AM
318 murdered last year; a rate of .87 deaths per day !

As of yesterday, 2/07/17 there have been 46 killed in 38 days for a projected total of 1.21 per day which would project a final total of 442 murders in 2017!
This would be an increase of 38%.

Another major (620,000) city run by democrats, by and for democrats, with no relief in sight!

One more point, 95+% of these murder are black on black. Apparently, the 'black lives matter" mantra has no meaning here in "Charm City"

BTW- not meant to be a racial statement, only a realistic one !

Inner Dirt
02-08-2017, 12:16 PM

As of yesterday, 2/07/17 there have been 46 killed in 38 days for a projected total of 1.21 per day which would project a final total of 442 murders in 2017!

Another major (620,000) city run by democrats, by and for democrats, with no relief in sight!

One more point, 95+% of these murder are black on black. Apparently, the 'black lives matter" mantra has no meaning here in "Charm City"

Black lives only matter when they are killed by white cops in the act of committing a crime.

andtheyreoff
02-08-2017, 04:02 PM

Where are you getting those stats? The Baltimore Sun shows 41 murders so far in 2017.

cj's dad
02-09-2017, 04:55 AM
Where are you getting those stats? The Baltimore Sun shows 41 murders so far in 2017.

You are correct. I misread the #'s. Thank goodness, that means that at the rate of 1.07 murders daily, there will ONLY be 394 murders in 2017!

Quite a relief, a modest increase of 24% !!

cj's dad
02-24-2017, 08:17 PM
3 shot in East Baltimore and 3 shot in South Baltimore not far from my home (So Balt) . The craziness continues and no reaction from the "community".

Hopefully, a police officer does not shoot or kill a perp, that would be major news. Black killing blacks; the beat goes on with no end in sight!!!!!!!!!

Tom
02-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Rochester - in 18 hours, 8 shot, two run over intentionally.
All while the city council and mayor were meeting to ensure they stay a sanctuary city.

The democrats are worthless.

davew
03-02-2017, 11:50 AM
It looks like they are cleaning up the cops, but are they using racial profiling?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-baltimore-officers-arrested-robbery-other-charges-145821978.html