PDA

View Full Version : 6-6-2015 -- what a day in sports!

DJofSD
06-06-2015, 09:19 PM
A Triple Crown winner and Barcelona wins the Euro Cup.

DJofSD
06-06-2015, 10:22 PM
http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/watch-quadruple-bogey-last-hole-gives-tiger-woods-85

ReplayRandall
06-06-2015, 10:41 PM
http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/watch-quadruple-bogey-last-hole-gives-tiger-woods-85
Career over for Tiger, never learned his lesson that being a world-class POS will someday bring you down, despite your talent.....Good riddance.

DJofSD
06-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Career over for Tiger, never learned his lesson that being a world-class POS will someday bring you down, despite your talent.....Good riddance.
I'm not sure that his career is controlled by the opinion of others -- yours or mine.

Whatever the source of the problem he is having with his game right now, I expect sooner or later he'll make the necessary changes. Whether or not those changes will allow him to be the fierce competitor and winner he once was is up for debate.

ReplayRandall
06-06-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm not sure that his career is controlled by the opinion of others -- yours or mine.

Whatever the source of the problem he is having with his game right now, I expect sooner or later he'll make the necessary changes. Whether or not those changes will allow him to be the fierce competitor and winner he once was is up for debate.
There's no debate, the POS screwed over his wife, doesn't learn his lesson and never gets his "mental" game back because he lost his soul. IMO, you get what you deserve in life one way or another, sometimes sooner, sometimes later.....

DJofSD
06-06-2015, 11:35 PM
There's no debate, the POS screwed over his wife, doesn't learn his lesson and never gets his "mental" game back because he lost his soul. IMO, you get what you deserve in life one way or another, sometimes sooner, sometimes later.....
OK, it's karma then. Maybe that'll explain some of the problems other POS professional athletes from other's sport. Ryan Leaf springs to mind.

tucker6
06-06-2015, 11:36 PM
yeah, his life is so bad that he still has more money than all PA members combined...

ReplayRandall
06-06-2015, 11:41 PM
yeah, his life is so bad that he still has more money than all PA members combined...
Money doesn't mean a damn thing, it won't buy your soul back......

tucker6
06-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Money doesn't mean a damn thing, it won't buy your soul back......
I seriously doubt Tiger is worrying about his soul. It is what it is.

ReplayRandall
06-07-2015, 12:08 AM
I seriously doubt Tiger is worrying about his soul. It is what it is.
You're right, it's nothing but a death spiral.....