PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Park -Triple Crown weekend- Fri/Sat

MitchS
06-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

I didn't think I would ever be putting up another website, but the spirits have moved me to do so. Two books in the works as well. Quite a bit of work ahead. I'm excited! I'll be uploading horse racing and sporting event data on a daily basis so check the site regularly. The horse racing and sports data is a culmination of quite a bit of work over a vast period of time. Thought I would unveil it in its entirety since my life is moving in a little different direction. Enjoy, it's pretty powerful stuff if used wisely. I'll also be posting over at the blog on a weekly basis, so come join in if you are so inclined.

Belmont park for Friday is just two races. The two G2 races, 8th and 9th. I'll be doing the complete card on the big day Saturday and will also be hanging out in the thread with updates, late scratches and the like.

www.spiritsfromheaven.com

Mitch

MitchS
06-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Hey there everyone,

Today's two posted (G2) races went kinda as expected. In the 8th, the 2nd rated AG won. In the 9th, the entry (both horses) having -2 figures looked a little weak with a possible upset, which proved the case. The only problem with the AG data is its labor intensive and hard to do every horse in every race. We do what we feel are the contending horses. Unfortunately, it doesn't pan out all the time.

Tomorrow's card at Belmont Park (Saturday) is ready at the website. Should be an awesome day. AG data is predicting an upset. We shall see.

Mitch

MitchS
06-06-2015, 09:37 AM
I had updated the sheet to include all the horses in the big race and some other random horses, but something happened as it was not saved correctly :confused:

I can't redo it cause I don't have the time, but here's what I remember.

:6: th- # :2: Red River had the best AG and Sky Kingdom was the 2nd best. Lots of unknowns in that race so didn't do a lot of horses.
:8: th- # :1: Lady Laura had a real high AG but a -3. AG Alt was good
:11: The big race- No real changes. All the other horses had low scores in the 50's

These would be the only changes to the sheet I can recall from memory.

Mitch

MitchS
06-06-2015, 09:44 AM
BTW, I hope there are some baseball players here. Both games I posted yesterday won! If there are any changes after scratches I'll post them in the thread. Be hanging out all day relaxing and watching races. Should be a good day! Hope no rain! lol

Hope everyone has a wonderful day at the races!

Mitch

maskedmagician
06-06-2015, 09:51 AM
:ThmbUp:

MitchS
06-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Nice price in the 2nd- # :7: $19.40

For those following. When a race comes along where the winners AG data is not included as being one of the main contenders. I like to look up the AG data. Not always but most often there is a reason this horse won. Keep in mind that the matrix I created is exact. No guesswork! Hate to analyze after the fact but it's a good learning experience as well. The winners AG figs were AG=86 and AG Alt=43 Not the top figs but very good and no minus figure. Interesting!

MitchS
06-06-2015, 05:40 PM
The sheet has had two wins in a row now along with a 10/1 (1/2 nose) second place heartbreak! :D

The $11.20 and $16.20 winners in the 8th and 9th helped keep the sheet in the plus!

I am noticing some errors in the matrix I created which will need some tweaking though. The difference between analyzing charts of people, human athletes, and equine athletes are quite noticeable. I was a little hasty in grouping all factors as one size fits all for the equine category compared to the human athlete. A couple of more exacting tweaks tightens this card quite a bit. I'll be working on it at the site in future races.

I'm excited, for the big race coming soon!

MitchS
06-06-2015, 09:25 PM
We have a Triple Crown Winner! :jump:

Results are in-

As I mentioned earlier, I see a couple of small tweaks to the AG data. One tweak or two with each matrix and we'll be fine. Overall results were good today in the Rating and the AG categories.

Baseball selections were 3 wins, 1 loss - 4 game's total.

#1 Top fig with the regular "Rating's.

12 bets
5 wins- 6.10, 6.30, 11.20, 30.20, 3.50
41% Wins
ROI= +1.38

Top AG selections as highlighted and mentioned in the comments

14 bets
3 wins- 11.20, 16.20, 30.20
21% Wins
ROI= +1.05

Combining both techniques together is the most powerful. In case you missed it, I've posted a results section on the website so we can follow along with all selections in the future.

Hope everyone has a great rest of your weekend. I'll be back next week with further selections and we'll track the results.

Mitch