PDA

View Full Version : Broomstick One (Language Alert)

cj's dad
06-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Not good language here but this is the woman who is running for president. A Real Sweetheart for Sure! LOOK THESE UP IN THE BOOKS.
PAGE NUMBERS CITED IF YOU WISH...

QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS Hillary Clinton's actual words

"Where is the Goddamn flag? I want theGoddamn ####ing flag up every morning at ****ing sunrise".
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 Hillary tostaff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

**** off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm notgoing to talk to you too!! Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouthshut.
" From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with"Good Morning."

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your ****ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book"The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who wasreluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free incase of an incident.
"Stay the **** back, stay the **** backaway from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just ****ing doas I say, Okay!?
" From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton’s FBIAgent-in-Charge, by
Gary Aldridge, p.139; Hillary is screaming at her SecretService detail.

"Where's the miserable cock sucker?"(otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”)
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Serviceofficer.

"You ****ing idiot""Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those ****ing sunglasses! We need to go back
From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One
helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

"Come onBill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!"
From the book"Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. BillClinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female,

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants tobe your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.......

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi : “What difference at this point does it make?” Remember what class Laura and George W. Bush brought to the White House and how they treated the Secret Service detail and the military. They even spent some Christmas holidays at Camp David instead of the Texas ranch so the Secret Service detail could spend the holidays
with their families. Now it is clear why the crew of 'Marine One' helicopter nick-named the craft, 'Broomstick One'

PaceAdvantage
06-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Quite frankly, this makes her much more of an appealing choice to me. You shouldn't have posted this.

Every male candidate in the white house thus far was probably just as bad or worse when it came to potty mouths.

You think Lyndon Johnson was a choir boy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about Dick Nixon? Bet he never cursed...

Clocker
06-04-2015, 01:46 PM
There is a big difference between cursing and cursing out subordinates.

PaceAdvantage
06-04-2015, 01:50 PM
There is a big difference between cursing and cursing out subordinates.Guys, get real...you come off as nothing but sexist with posts like these...men in charge don't treat subordinates like crap...right...gotcha... :lol:

Cherry picking at its finest.

Oh, and by the way, how do we know she said these things? Because somebody wrote it in a book?

jk3521
06-04-2015, 02:02 PM
What a woman ! Just what you would you expect from anyone who wields any power, male or female.

Tom
06-04-2015, 02:13 PM
All you guys, go to the back of the line.

whodoyoulike
06-04-2015, 03:11 PM
I kind of found her language sexy as long as it was in private.

When a woman says F**k *** to me at least I know what she's thinking and maybe hinting.

Marshall Bennett
06-04-2015, 03:58 PM

When a woman says F**k *** to me at least I know what she's thinking and maybe hinting.
I'd imagine F***k*** to be the furthest thing from her mind. She just happens to have a super filthy mouth. This will only reenforce her liking by liberals. Being a gutter-rat never stopped them from reaching out. She reminds them so much of their own moral character. :)

JustRalph
06-04-2015, 04:07 PM

Strange, meet Duck...............

Hoofless_Wonder
06-04-2015, 04:50 PM
There's a double standard when it comes to the age old battle of the sexes. Women with class rarely, if ever, use foul language.

Now if Hillary was actually an effective leader, then her foul language wouldn't be so alarming, especially as commander-in-chief. Think of Patton. It's not like you'd want to bed her. But of course her failures are far greater in magnitude than her accomplishments. So her foul language just makes her a bitch, and a useless one at that.

And at no time does an effective leader talk down to their subordinates like that. I imagine most of them think of her as a real c*$t.....

whodoyoulike
06-04-2015, 05:16 PM
There's a double standard when it comes to the age old battle of the sexes. Women with class rarely, if ever, use foul language.

Now if Hillary was actually an effective leader, then her foul language wouldn't be so alarming, especially as commander-in-chief. Think of Patton. It's not like you'd want to bed her. But of course her failures are far greater in magnitude than her accomplishments. So her foul language just makes her a bitch, and a useless one at that.

And at no time does an effective leader talk down to their subordinates like that. I imagine most of them think of her as a real c*$t.....

I don't think this is true since the 1800's maybe even the 1200's. Admit it. You guys just don't like her for some reason (politics aside).

cj's dad
06-04-2015, 10:59 PM
I can only imagine my mother using this language. How 'bout you guys?

FantasticDan
06-04-2015, 11:39 PM
^Yes, I can imagine your mother using that language. :ThmbUp:

Clocker
06-05-2015, 01:03 AM
^Yes, I can imagine your mother using that language. :ThmbUp:

And FantasticDan surges into the lead for the most tasteless post of the year.

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Hoofless_Wonder
06-05-2015, 02:35 AM
I don't think this is true since the 1800's maybe even the 1200's. Admit it. You guys just don't like her for some reason (politics aside).

Think of Nancy Kerrigan versus Tonya Harding. Which one is most likely to talk like Hillary, and which one would you describe as having more class? Women who talk like sailors degrade themselves as unfeminine, at least in the eyes of a lot of people - and whether it's fair or modern doesn't mean it isn't true.

Politics aside, I don't like Hillary because she's an extremely over-rated windbag, who didn't even have enough character to kick her cheating husband to the curb. She has no moral compass, and of course demands the use of private jets and presidential suites when on our speaking tours, because she considers herself above us. Not a speck of humility for a person with such a record of failure.

cj's dad
06-05-2015, 01:44 PM
I guess that I'm still (and always will be) a man who looks at a woman as having more respect for herself than to use foul language. I assume for some here women should open their own car door, pull out their own chair when dining out, etc...

I make no excuse for being sexist if that is the opinion of some here because I think HC is a foul mouthed pig.

Have to go now, my neighbor is about to jump off his roof. I guess since he is doing it, I might as well jump also. You know, the old well everybody does it theory.

Tom
06-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Hillary is only a women when it suits (get it...pant suits) her agenda.
President Caitlyn.....hmmmmmm.

delayjf
06-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Politics aside, I don't like Hillary because she's an extremely over-rated windbag, who didn't even have enough character to kick her cheating husband to the curb. She has no moral compass, and of course demands the use of private jets and presidential suites when on our speaking tours, because she considers herself above us. Not a speck of humility for a person with such a record of failure.

Well said, I could not agree more. Besides the foul language, it's obvious she disdains those in uniform. Now I find myself in the market for a new urinal bulls eye.

fast4522
06-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Well said, I could not agree more. Besides the foul language, it's obvious she disdains those in uniform. Now I find myself in the market for a new urinal bulls eye.

Fidel Castro will be dead soon enough, many will want to visit Cuba to burn his grass.

fast4522
06-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Hillary is only a women when it suits (get it...pant suits) her agenda.
President Caitlyn.....hmmmmmm.
OMG

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2015, 01:26 AM
I guess that I'm still (and always will be) a man who looks at a woman as having more respect for herself than to use foul language. I assume for some here women should open their own car door, pull out their own chair when dining out, etc...

I make no excuse for being sexist if that is the opinion of some here because I think HC is a foul mouthed pig.

Have to go now, my neighbor is about to jump off his roof. I guess since he is doing it, I might as well jump also. You know, the old well everybody does it theory.In other words, woman, know thy place.

GaryG
06-06-2015, 07:15 AM
In other words, woman, know thy place.With her biscuits in the oven and her buns in the bed.

davew
06-06-2015, 09:09 AM

Have to go now, my neighbor is about to jump off his roof. I guess since he is doing it, I might as well jump also. You know, the old well everybody does it theory.

You have it all wrong....

her potty mouth is not because she has no respect for herself,

it is because she has no respect for anyone else.

MutuelClerk
06-06-2015, 09:27 AM
The best part is the last paragraph telling us what class Laura and George had. It was real classy spending us into oblivion. Republicans, Democrats keep defending them and watch this country sink deeper and deeper everyday. The Clintons and the Bush's equally suck. Yet one of them will be President again. P. T. Barnum was a fricking genius. Enough of this, back to racing....

delayjf
06-06-2015, 10:16 AM
"You ****ing idiot""Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those ****ing sunglasses! We need to go back
From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One
helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

I had some friends of mine who flew with HMX during the Clinton's Administration On one flight one of the crew members dropped something in front of HC, which he then picked up. Apparently HC thought he was attempting to look up her skirt. Got angry and stared him down the entire flight from the White house to Andrews AFB. Everybody I knew from HMX at that time hated her.

It's one thing to curse in general, its another to curse someone out. Keep in mind that those quotes attributed to her were made as a first lady, when she had no personal authority to fire anyone. Her presumption of power and her willingness to punish those for not cowing down to her speaks volumes about her character. And my mother never talked like that.

who didn't even have enough character to kick her cheating husband to the curb.

My wife who is as liberal as they come will not vote for Hillary for that reason.

Tom
06-06-2015, 10:33 AM
This bitch is fair game.
She is not a lady, never was one, will never be one.
She is a cold, calculating evil creature with no respect for anyone but herself.

She should know her place. Bill knew his - in ANYONE's bed but hers.
She was not good enough for Bill, why should she be good enough for us?

Here's looking for the dirtiest, lowest campaign in history.
No hold barred. We know whoever is elected will not represent us, so let's have some fun.

Saratoga_Mike
06-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Guys, get real...you come off as nothing but sexist with posts like these...men in charge don't treat subordinates like crap...right...gotcha... :lol:

Cherry picking at its finest.

Oh, and by the way, how do we know she said these things? Because somebody wrote it in a book?

You've nailed this one.

Saratoga_Mike
06-06-2015, 11:54 AM
This bitch is fair game.
She is not a lady, never was one, will never be one.
She is a cold, calculating evil creature with no respect for anyone but herself.

She should know her place. Bill knew his - in ANYONE's bed but hers.
She was not good enough for Bill, why should she be good enough for us?

Here's looking for the dirtiest, lowest campaign in history.
No hold barred. We know whoever is elected will not represent us, so let's have some fun.

Tom, you're a smart guy. You demean yourself with classless posts like this.

cj's dad
06-06-2015, 11:58 AM
In other words, woman, know thy place.

Your words, not mine.

whodoyoulike
06-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Your words, not mine.

I get it! You don't like HC. What I've noticed is:

1) a lot of her "friends" have written books;
2) these "friends" apparently have very good memories to be able to quote her years later and,
3) You don't like her yet you've read an awful lot of books about her and even notated the pages.

And, Delayjf what did your friend say he saw? Women have been wise to the drop something in front of them while seated move for a long time probably since the 1800's.

Clocker
06-06-2015, 02:23 PM
And, Delayjf what did your friend say he saw?

What's to see in a pants suit?

whodoyoulike
06-06-2015, 02:54 PM
What's to see in a pants suit?

Let me ask you a question. If you drop something in front of a seated woman, would you just pick it up or hesitate and wait for some indication from her it would be okay (especially if you have a smart phone in your hand)?

JustRalph
06-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Let me ask you a question. If you drop something in front of a seated woman, would you just pick it up or hesitate and wait for some indication from her it would be okay (especially if you have a smart phone in your hand)?

who the hell thinks like this? Is this that big a problem?

whodoyoulike
06-06-2015, 03:05 PM
who the hell thinks like this? Is this that big a problem?

What exactly are you referring?

There is a problem, otherwise his friend wouldn't have thought that was the reason for her glaring at him.

Tom
06-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Tom, you're a smart guy. You demean yourself with classless posts like this.
A post about Hilary sort of prevents class.
She has never shown any.
She deserves none.

Clocker
06-06-2015, 03:10 PM
who the hell thinks like this ?

Honestly.

And what the hail would a crew member on Marine One be doing with a smart phone in his hand?

And Hillary is even more delusional than previously imagined if she thinks anyone wants to look up her skirt. Or pants suit. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
06-06-2015, 03:14 PM
Honestly.

And what the hail would a crew member on Marine One be doing with a smart phone in his hand?

And Hillary is even more delusional than previously imagined if she thinks anyone wants to look up her skirt. Or pants suit. :rolleyes:

reading my mind

whodoyoulike
06-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Honestly.

You didn't reply to my situation question.

Well, I see you, JustRalph and Delayjf can't see that the crew member did anything wrong.

How about if I present a different situation which any of you can try?

Go to your local biker bar and drop something in front of a seated biker chick and pick it up while she's looking with her boyfriend and his buddies around.

Since you guys don't see anything wrong with just picking it up without any need to ask for her permission then let us know what happens.

Clocker
06-06-2015, 05:04 PM
Well, I see you, JustRalph and Delayjf can't see that the crew member did anything wrong.

How about we just stick to the facts?

I saw nothing in the original account to indicate anything wrong. You are adding hypothetical details like smart phones and biker bars. I don't care to play, thank you.

cj's dad
06-06-2015, 10:21 PM

Go to your local biker bar and drop something in front of a seated biker chick and pick it up while she's looking with her boyfriend and his buddies around.

Since you guys don't see anything wrong with just picking it up without any need to ask for her permission then let us know what happens.

What type Harley do you own? You are making a fool of yourself with posts like these !!

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2015, 12:09 AM
who the hell thinks like this? Is this that big a problem?Exactly my thoughts...I drop something...I go pick it up...I don't worry that a woman who happens to be seated is going to think I'm trying to look up her skirt, nor would I be thinking "hey, now's as good a time as any to take a peek..."

Flippin' bonkers...

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2015, 12:10 AM

Since you guys don't see anything wrong with just picking it up without any need to ask for her permission then let us know what happens.Whack

cj's dad
06-07-2015, 02:21 AM
I get it! You don't like HC. What I've noticed is:
You don't like her yet you've read an awful lot of books about her and even notated the pages.

Read zero about her and would not vote for the tramp in 1,000,000 years if someone had my gonads in a guillotine, I do like the whackos here defending this coarse, classless pig, Then again she is someone's mother. Oh never mind; Chelsea married the son of a convicted mobster. Life goes on,

Tom
06-07-2015, 10:48 AM
What do you get if your cross a dishonest lawyer with a crooked politician?

Chelsea!

OntheRail
06-07-2015, 02:24 PM
What exactly are you referring?

There is a problem, otherwise his friend wouldn't have thought that was the reason for her glaring at him.

Well maybe she spread her legs while he was in mid bend and he turned his head the other way and dried heaved. :lol: :lol: :lol: