PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer Spot Plays 6/2

mountainvalleypete
06-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Off a tough night last night, only a couple of opinions for tonight:

Race 1- :5: Hearts Forever WPS (Watch for 1/1A bridgejump!)
Race 4- :2: Trippi's Valentine WPS

lamboguy
06-02-2015, 04:48 PM

Race 4- :2: Trippi's Valentine WPSboth of those horses already got beat at the mountain, why would anyone go in on that one.

i am thinking of going in on the 4th race #5 GOLDILOCKS PLANET. the race is full of bad horses that can't run, and one of them that can run a little is eligible for 3 life. i just don't trust the trainer so i am probably going to chicken out and wait for another one like they had on Saturday and Sunday.

Tall One
06-02-2015, 07:25 PM
both of those horses already got beat at the mountain, why would anyone go in on that one.

i am thinking of going in on the 4th race #5 GOLDILOCKS PLANET. the race is full of bad horses that can't run, and one of them that can run a little is eligible for 3 life. i just don't trust the trainer so i am probably going to chicken out and wait for another one like they had on Saturday and Sunday.

I like(d) the 5 as well, Pete..until the LATE scratch!

Lambo, two dirt sprints, and now was going to a two turn turf try. Nice angle and at a price better than McCauley's horse and the entry which were both terrible. Guess that's why the 20-1 shot got up.. :eek:

lamboguy
06-02-2015, 07:37 PM
betting horses at the Mountain that have already lost to the condition is one of the fastest ways to go broke in horse racing.

Tall One
06-02-2015, 07:55 PM
I never play Mnr..seems everybody knows something I don't, and that's never a good thing, but in your post, I learned something new about that track.

Ron McCauley's farm is 15 minutes from my house, and got a "heads up" on this horse from a friend who works at his car dealership. Saw its form in the form and went with the angle horse instead.

The $2 win/place wager on the 5 was returned..will look to donate it back tomorrow when Tevin has another horse entered. Maybe another play against.

dartman51
06-02-2015, 08:14 PM

I like the :2: in the 4th also. Top speed rating at the distance. :ThmbUp:

powerrun
06-02-2015, 08:20 PM

Nice call on the :2: I am not betting this evening just watching! I hope you made a bit on Trippi's Valentine!