PDA

View Full Version : Racing & Gaming Services

Grifter
06-01-2015, 02:37 PM
This is the St Kitts high-end rebate shop. Anybody have any experience with them?

Searched PaceAdvantage but wih no luck.

-- Grifter

lamboguy
06-01-2015, 04:17 PM
i think they deal with batch bettors these days where you will need a special consul to be hooked into the tote system. that consul cost you about $40,000 i am told. they probably have the very largest rebates around and you might need to guarantee betting them about $25 million per year.

BMeadow
06-08-2015, 03:39 AM
For several years before I retired in 2011, I had an account with Racing and Gaming Services (also known as RGS). I also visited their operation in St. Kitts and talked with everyone from their very efficient phone operators to their executives.

These days, California players cannot bet California races via RGS. There are other restrictions for some other places, as well.

While the majority of their handle comes from computerized robotic wagering, they do have many customers who simply call their bets in by telephone, just as you would do with your local ADW.

The normal betting requirement to use their services is $1 million per year, though there may be some exceptions.

To get further information, go to their website (www.rgs.net) which lists their phone numbers and contacts.

lamboguy
06-08-2015, 06:07 AM
i played with all of them around the start of the century. i had accounts with RGS, Elite, Tonkowa and IRG. i started with rebates in the mid 90's in New Hampshire and then the Boardwalk in Las Vegas. when Nevada got rid of rebates, Kirk Brooks brought the opperations to the islands. he was pretty sharp, he made some great deals with the race tracks.

things have really changed through the years now.

Magister Ludi
06-09-2015, 08:43 AM
My experience with RGS has been overwhelmingly positive and I heartily recommend them.