PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's emails already revealing lies

Tom
05-22-2015, 09:53 PM
I deleted more emails today than they released, but outright lies by Hillary have already been exposed in the few that are out.

She said she only used one personal address, but a second one appeared today.
Classified information has been shown to have been in her personal email,not the official one.

Should get interesting........she obviously belongs in prison.
Too bad we don't have a Justice Department in the US......the one we had was transformed into the SS arm of the Executive branch.

horses4courses
05-22-2015, 10:10 PM
Hillary could tell you that tomorrow is Saturday,
and that they are running the Belmont Stakes in two weeks.

You would still say she lies like a rug....... :rolleyes:

davew
05-22-2015, 10:35 PM
It is not like she doesn't know the rules, her first lawyer gig being an overly aggressive young lawyer trying to impeach Nixon.

Clocker
05-22-2015, 11:11 PM

That may be true, but that does not change the fact that the content of Tom's post, which you did not address, is definitely true:

She said she only used one personal address, but a second one appeared today.

Classified information has been shown to have been in her personal email,not the official one.

dartman51
05-23-2015, 12:44 AM
That may be true, but that does not change the fact that the content of Tom's post, which you did not address, is definitely true:

Like I said in another thread, if they can't argue the message, they attack the messenger. That's ALL they got. :sleeping:

Clocker
05-23-2015, 01:33 AM
That's ALL they got. :sleeping:

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. :p

mostpost
05-23-2015, 01:53 AM
It is not like she doesn't know the rules, her first lawyer gig being an overly aggressive young lawyer trying to impeach Nixon.
Congress was going to impeach Nixon. Clinton was only one of many staff lawyers on one of many committees. There is no doubt in my mind that Nixon deserved to be impeached and would have been had he not resigned.

mostpost
05-23-2015, 02:04 AM
I don't know about the second email address. As for the classified material; Clinton did not send or receive classified material.

In one of the emails sent around the time of the Benghazi attacks, a list of suspects was included. That list was later classified secret. It was not classified at the time the email was written. It was classified secret, not by the State Department, but by the FBI.

fast4522
05-23-2015, 07:41 AM

And no matter what the left will pay, the right will be willing to pay more.
Just remember that when we are there.

Shemp Howard
05-23-2015, 08:14 AM
"Who are you going to believe? Me or your own two eyes?" -Hillary Robbem Clinton.

Tor Ekman
05-23-2015, 08:15 AM
I guess it depends on what the definition of "classified" is.

ArlJim78
05-23-2015, 10:00 AM
oh give the Clintons a break. Think of all the "charity work" they do at the Clinton Foundation.

Clocker
05-23-2015, 10:08 AM
As for the classified material; Clinton did not send or receive classified material.

Hillary turned over 55,000 pages of emails to the State Dept. and then erased those and an unknown number of others from her server. The State Dept. has released 296 of those emails. Based a one day review of those 296 emails by unknown people who may or may not be able to identify classified material, you state as gospel truth that she never sent or received classified material?

Praise the Lord and pass the Kool Aid. :D

OntheRail
05-23-2015, 11:41 AM

A truly good liar will always add some simple non fictional elements now and then.... so the Blue Kool Aid drinkers have something to point back to. Now when it comes to lying... Hallary is a Professionals at it.... they don't call her Madam' for nothing. ;)

Bill IS no slouch at it either.... :lol:

mostpost
05-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Hillary turned over 55,000 pages of emails to the State Dept. and then erased those and an unknown number of others from her server. The State Dept. has released 296 of those emails. Based a one day review of those 296 emails by unknown people who may or may not be able to identify classified material, you state as gospel truth that she never sent or received classified material?

Right. I should have said that I am as certain as it is possible to be that there was no classified material in those 296 emails. And I await with scepticism any claims that there is classified material in the as yet unreleased emails.

DJofSD
05-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Some of the email became classified after the fact.

Whether there was any classified information email by Killary or her familiars is not yet know. Given her "I'm above the law" attitude I would expect there was email sent which had classified information.

Greyfox
05-23-2015, 02:10 PM

Whether or not Hillary turned over 1 page or 55,000 pages to the State Department is irrelevant.
The fact is her use of the e mail server for any Government related e mails, even 1, was against the stated Government policy and quite probably illegal.
Her erasure of some e mails also flares the imagination as to what this woman could have been up to.

Tom
05-23-2015, 04:08 PM
You would still say she lies like a rug.......

Try addressing reality, which is what is in the email I talked about.

I find it always best to thing ANYTHING Hillary or OBama tell me is a lie.
It is 90% of the time.

This is what pathological liars do.

But please, point of an error in my post - what what not true?

Tom
05-23-2015, 04:12 PM
I don't know about the second email address. As for the classified material; Clinton did not send or receive classified material.

Wrong. One of the email released was heavily redacted. Figure it out.
the dates of the mails and the addresses use is anyone with a brain needs.
But then, didn't you say you were 80% as smart as most Americans?

Tor Ekman
05-23-2015, 07:59 PM
"I did not have textual relations with that server"

Clocker
05-23-2015, 08:51 PM
Some of the email became classified after the fact.

The FBI classified some stuff when they finally saw it. It's tough to classify stuff when it is sitting on the server in the Clinton wine cellar and no one knows where or what it is. :rolleyes:

mostpost
05-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Wrong. One of the email released was heavily redacted. Figure it out.
the dates of the mails and the addresses use is anyone with a brain needs.
But then, didn't you say you were 80% as smart as most Americans?
It was redacted (before being released) because it NOW contains material which was classified after Hillary originally sent it. If they put a fire hydrant in front of house tomorrow, would it be fair to give you a ticket for parking their yesterday? I'm not 80% as smart as you. I'm 180% as smart as you. As proved by your second sentence.

mostpost
05-23-2015, 08:55 PM
Very clever. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
05-23-2015, 09:06 PM
It was redacted (before being released) because it NOW contains material which was classified after Hillary originally sent it.

You're effectively saying Hillary was incapable of recognizing that it was sensitive material to the United States.
At a later point, someone else recognized it's importance and classified it.

mostpost
05-23-2015, 09:08 PM
The FBI classified some stuff when they finally saw it. It's tough to classify stuff when it is sitting on the server in the Clinton wine cellar and no one knows where or what it is. :rolleyes:
That is not how it happened. Hillary's email, which was sent shortly after the Benghazi attack, contained the names of some of the suspects in that attack. That information was not classified at the time. It is very doubtful that Hillary's email was the only place those names could be found. Later, the FBI decided that keeping those names secret was important to its investigation. So they classified them as secret.

Tom
05-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Here's the bottom line - YOU have no clue what happened or when.
you just lying through your teeth like the good little drone you are to the DNC.
Classified material was on her personal emails, at least one account she denied having. She had no business sending ANY official business on anything other than her official email.

Clocker
05-23-2015, 09:32 PM
you just lying through your teeth like the good little drone you are to the DNC.

It's not a lie if you swallow the party line and wash it down with enough Kool Aid. It's the truth as you know it. Not that any smart people would do that. :p

davew
05-24-2015, 12:39 AM
It seems the CIA sent some info to one of her email addresses, but I do not know if that means she used that address for anything but personal stuff.

Tom
05-24-2015, 08:51 AM
You're effectively saying Hillary was incapable of recognizing that it was sensitive material to the United States.
At a later point, someone else recognized it's importance and classified it.
And she has no idea how email works.
and she thought Lewinsky was a right wing conspiracy.....just what you want in a president - stupidity and old age and hap hazard handling of government documents.

What could go wrong?

Tom
05-24-2015, 08:52 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one!

DJofSD
05-24-2015, 08:52 AM
At this point what difference does it make? :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
05-26-2015, 01:39 PM
I don't know about the second email address.You don't know anything when it comes to negative news about Democrats, but negative news about Republican/Conservatives, then you're always the self-professed expert...

PaceAdvantage
05-26-2015, 01:42 PM
We know most if not all politicians are slime balls, no matter their party affiliation.

But there are certain politicians who fall to slime depths heretofore unseen by mortal man...Hillary Clinton is one such politician...

Electing her president will probably mean the end of times has finally arrived.

DJofSD
05-26-2015, 01:45 PM
You don't know anything when it comes to negative news about Democrats, but negative news about Republican/Conservatives, then you're always the self-professed expert...
Calling Sgt. Schultz, calling Sgt. Schultz.

horses4courses
05-26-2015, 01:59 PM

Conservatives must be very confident that she can be defeated.

TJDave
05-26-2015, 02:08 PM

Good. Boxcar will vanish.

Clocker
05-26-2015, 03:59 PM
ABC News is reporting that the Clintons own a company called WJC LLC, which has no employees and no assets, and therefore has not been listed in any of Hillary's disclosure reports. It appears that Bill has been doing "consultant" work under the company name, and the funds are then passed through to the Clintons.

The newly released financial files on Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton's growing fortune omit a company with no apparent employees or assets that the former president has legally used to provide consulting and other services, but which demonstrates the complexity of the family's finances.

Because the company, WJC, LLC, has no financial assets, Hillary Clinton's campaign was not obligated to report its existence in her recent financial disclosure report, officials with Bill Clinton's private office and the Clinton campaign said. They were responding to questions by The Associated Press, which reviewed corporate documents.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to provide private details of the former president's finances on the record, said the entity was a "pass-through" company designed to channel payments to the former president.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/bill-clinton-company-shows-complexity-family-finances-31315186

TJDave
05-26-2015, 04:05 PM
You think this would disqualify him to be First Man? ;)

fast4522
05-26-2015, 05:05 PM
Conservatives must be very confident that she can be defeated.

Well the truth is out there, when some of your kind stay home for fear of the phony who will in the end sell them out. . . .