PDA

View Full Version : ADW for Pennsylvania customers

Ray2000
05-22-2015, 02:13 PM
I've searched the forums but could only get outdated or piecemeal info so I'll try a direct question in this ADW forum.

Which (if any) ADWs are accepting new customers from Pennsylvania residents?

Rebates aren't a deal breaker, but of course, I'd like some extra consideration for $100K+ /year wager total.

upthecreek
05-22-2015, 02:19 PM
I've searched the forums but could only get outdated or piecemeal info so I'll try a direct question in this ADW forum.

Rebates aren't a deal breaker, but of course, I'd like some extra consideration for $100K+ /year wager total.
Pabets(TVG)
https://pabets.tvg.com/

djm1959
05-22-2015, 04:13 PM
as long as you dont live within 35 miles from a pari mutual track in penn that would work. if you do you cant

Unome
05-22-2015, 05:37 PM
as long as you dont live within 35 miles from a pari mutual track in penn that would work. if you do you cant

And if you can't sign up there no other ADW will take you, what a wonderful business.

djm1959
05-22-2015, 08:23 PM
i live near pocono downs.. i only use twinspires and betamerica

did use day at the track...http://www.dayatthetrack.com/ weird site with french harness racing lol

RaceTrackDaddy
05-23-2015, 12:27 AM

I started with Call-A-Bet back in the 1980's..then Frankie boy bought the Meadows from Ladbrokes so he spun off that to be Xpressbet as its only entity and took it with him after selling the rest of the Meadows holdings to Millenium-Oaktree group. I got tired of them when they posted one of my horses scratch that ended up winning at Mountaineer.

I left for Winticket.com who then in turn was bought by CDI to become Twin Spires. There was another one that I went to that eventually was bought by Twin Spires.

My last place is Betamerica.com. So now, I use either Twin Spires or Betamerica depending upon the breed as only Betamerica has greyhound racing in addition to horse racing. I know there are others out there but have not used them.

Ray2000
05-23-2015, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the info guys,

Bob, I also started with a Meadows Call-a-bet account even before WEB service and simulcasting was available.

Eventually that migrated to YOUBET then on to TwinSpires.

I've held other accounts with Dayatthetrack, Ibetharness, BuildaBet, XpressBet but the Pennsylvania rule is a killer.

I've just been informed that my current ADW can no longer "look the other way" and will be dropping me.
That leaves me with Twin as my only option at the moment.

One feature that's important to me is the ability to upload batch wagers in a file.

Right now I'm trying to get TwinSpires to correct the minimum bet amount for The Meadows Pic bets on file uploads but they say they're in a code-lock until after the Belmont so it's on hold. Their batch file system is generally a pretty good one.

If I open another as a backup, and there's a refer-a-friend, I'll PM the tipster. :)

pandy
05-23-2015, 09:23 AM
I have accounts through Twinspires and Pabets. The only thing good about these ADW's is that you get comped for pps, but the fact that Pa. residents are blocked from using rebate shops really pisses me off.

Flysofree
05-24-2015, 04:21 PM
Are there legal rebates shops online ? Website names?

happy camper
06-21-2015, 09:30 PM
I live in PA and could bet some tracks at 123bet.com

Robert Goren
06-22-2015, 05:33 AM
I have accounts through Twinspires and Pabets. The only thing good about these ADW's is that you get comped for pps, but the fact that Pa. residents are blocked from using rebate shops really pisses me off.Pissed enough to move? The only real way to slow this trend down is for all large bettors to move to states that are more friendly to bettors. I am afraid that voting with our feet is the only option at this point.
There is a fair number of people who trying to kill off horse racing. They are mostly the stockholders of the racinos. If they can rid themselves of the racing end of their businesses, there profits will sky rockets. It is only a matter of time before places Pennsylvania will have no horse racing and no way to bet a horse at all. But you will plenty of slot machines to choose from.

pandy
06-22-2015, 06:19 AM
I live in PA and could bet some tracks at 123bet.com

Are they giving you rebates?

jfowler
06-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Try out Keeneland Select. Excellent rewards. Free video, PPs, mobile site. Bet $100 Get $100 for new signups.

happy camper
06-22-2015, 08:10 PM
Are they giving you rebates?

Yes, they give rebates. I live 10 minutes from Pocono Downs as well. There are many tracks I can't bet. For the flats I could bet NYRA and a few I can't remember. No other big tracks. I could bet more harness.

If you are in the same PA boat, the only value you'll find is the sign up promos and some random promos they e-mail you. I don't think I get rebates for NYRA bets.