PDA

View Full Version : The Left Wing protest machine

JustRalph
05-19-2015, 12:53 PM
http://www.weaselzippers.us/224034-more-proof-of-paid-protesters-ad-asking-for-protesters-to-travel-to-protest-list-of-payouts-to-ferguson-protest-organizers/

Paid for outrage in Ferguson and more.......

woodtoo
05-19-2015, 01:01 PM
It was tweeted, then scrubbed that J Z Posted bail for the Balt.
protesters/rioters.

mostpost
05-19-2015, 09:45 PM
http://www.weaselzippers.us/224034-more-proof-of-paid-protesters-ad-asking-for-protesters-to-travel-to-protest-list-of-payouts-to-ferguson-protest-organizers/

Paid for outrage in Ferguson and more.......

Try to pay attention. Some organizations are paying some travel money for folks to protest. In this case it is for Ferguson. No one is being paid to protest. Travel money is available for those who apply as long as it lasts. Other reimbursements are being made for other supplies and training materials. Again, as long as the money lasts.

This is the same as what happened during the Tea Party rallies. Tea Party organizations provided buses and other transportation to the rallies.

mostpost
05-19-2015, 09:50 PM
It was tweeted, then scrubbed that J Z Posted bail for the Balt.
protesters/rioters.
You know what I really hate? This constant use of initials instead of names. Are you so lazy that you can't type out a full name? And so what if JZ whoever-the hell he is-posted bail. Is posting bail a crime?

tucker6
05-19-2015, 09:55 PM
You know what I really hate? This constant use of initials instead of names. Are you so lazy that you can't type out a full name? And so what if JZ whoever-the hell he is-posted bail. Is posting bail a crime?
Either you are making a joke or you are a complete social dumbass. Okay, so he didn't type out Jay-Z. Sue him. I vote social dumbass.

horses4courses
05-19-2015, 10:05 PM
Either you are making a joke or you are a complete social dumbass. Okay, so he didn't type out Jay-Z. Sue him. I vote social dumbass.

I commend anyone who isn't caught up in all the celeb BS these days :ThmbUp:

I bet mostpost has heard of his wife, though.
She's fairly easy on the eye....... ;)

mostpost
05-19-2015, 10:20 PM
I commend anyone who isn't caught up in all the celeb BS these days :ThmbUp:

I bet mostpost has heard of his wife, though.
She's fairly easy on the eye....... ;)
Yeah, I had no clue Woodtoo was referring to Jay Z. I kept trying to think of liberals with the initials J.Z.

And I had to look up who Jay Z's wife was. Beyonce. Yes, not bad. ;)

horses4courses
05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I had no clue Woodtoo was referring to Jay Z. I kept trying to think of liberals with the initials J.Z.

And I had to look up who Jay Z's wife was. Beyonce. Yes, not bad. ;)

Nothing to see here.....the usual right wing melodrama.

As you pointed out above, protesters aren't always expected to pay their way,
which is the norm on both sides of the political fence.

Then the Jay Z thing.....hardly illegal, now, is it?

badcompany
05-19-2015, 10:48 PM
The logo of the Left:

horses4courses
05-19-2015, 11:04 PM
Two can play at that (and I've got a few dozen more most days)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFXr3fwUMAExwWB.jpg:medium

badcompany
05-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Yeah, but we know where the deficit spending is really going, and, we know your solution: more taxes!

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/thinlizzy21/477f51142b27d8c0f2a9e4439acbb08a_zps2c707ee8.jpg

woodtoo
05-20-2015, 09:41 AM

scuze me spell teach, dat man be shawn cory carter aka jayzee.

he hang at da big ole whitehouse wit his bro ya know, barackish

he jus be doin dat dude some flava ya no bro,chill.

Robert Fischer
05-20-2015, 11:18 AM
There's certainly a market for it.

Media marketing is extremely valuable. These protests get to use the media.

They also open up an environment for various organizations(anywhere from gangs to civil rights groups) to profit.

It's part of the bigger market and should be anticipated and expected, even if you don't see it or read about it.

JustRalph
05-20-2015, 02:19 PM
When you are paying people to protest, you are a propaganda, not a movement.

Clocker
05-20-2015, 02:57 PM

Or you are a scam and an extortion operation, like Al Sharpton's National Action Network, posing as a non-profit civil rights organization.

Robert Fischer
05-20-2015, 03:16 PM
These citizens are 'oppressed' and they 'don't have a voice'.

Civil rights is also a politically correct social pressure.

perfect environment for opportunists to step in with their corporatized 'non profit' propaganda.

NJ Stinks
05-20-2015, 04:32 PM

Just for you, Ralph.

From the Palm Beach Post website:

‘Tea party’ protest against proposed land deal mostly actors
8:11 p.m. Thursday, April 2, 2015 | Filed in: News

More than 50 actors from a Broward County acting group were paid $75 each to protest outside the South Florida Water Management District on Thursday about a controversial land deal they knew little about.

The protest was called by the Tea Party of Miami and Florida Citizens Against Waste, a recently formed group that has no contact information on its website and is not registered to do business in Florida.

link: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/actors-hired-to-protest-at-water-district-know-lit/nkkkb/

JustRalph
05-20-2015, 10:46 PM

Just for you, Ralph.

From the Palm Beach Post website:

‘Tea party’ protest against proposed land deal mostly actors
8:11 p.m. Thursday, April 2, 2015 | Filed in: News

More than 50 actors from a Broward County acting group were paid $75 each to protest outside the South Florida Water Management District on Thursday about a controversial land deal they knew little about.

The protest was called by the Tea Party of Miami and Florida Citizens Against Waste, a recently formed group that has no contact information on its website and is not registered to do business in Florida.

link: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/actors-hired-to-protest-at-water-district-know-lit/nkkkb/

I make no distinction. They're both scoundrels.

I'm interested to know if they really were Tea Party types.

JustRalph
05-20-2015, 11:11 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/05/ferguson_protesters_demand_paychecks_for_gig_they_ were_hired_to_perform.html

No pay? Start a hashtag.....

Robert Fischer
05-21-2015, 12:46 AM
when I go to buy my prescriptions at kmart, before I can accept my prescription drugs, I MUST interact with a marchofdimes screen that asks how much I will donate today. I am given an option of various amounts or a 'not today' option or similar. This isn't the only store/restaurant/etc... that imposes such things on me. Nor is it possible to watch the tv or browse the internet for long without such out-stretched hands.

Same principal, likely not affiliated with a political party or of the opposite party of those who capitalize on the left.

And this post isn't meant to single out a certain charity, but instead to bring open-minded individuals towards the idea that ALL charities that we see on the mass-media and/or in our corporate interactions.

Whenever you see something that is

politically correct
asks you for money
claims to be non-profit
left? yes

right? yes

it's a nice market share at the moment.

all this stuff is systemic.

I absolutely love the system, but it's ok to see things for what they are, even when (or especially when) you are told that it's not politically correct to say that things are the way they really are.

rastajenk
05-21-2015, 07:03 AM
Someone tell me about the time Tea Party demonstrators torched buildings and looted. My memory is suspect, and I don't recall the details of that event.