PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant Documentary

ronsmac
05-18-2015, 07:15 PM
I'm no Durant fan, but after watching the Hbo documentary of his off season, I almost like him now.

Stillriledup
05-18-2015, 07:35 PM
He's rehabbing and getting ready to play for the Clippers (when they trade him for Blake Griffin! :D )

I like KD, his MVP speech won me over.

Robert Fischer
05-18-2015, 10:38 PM
I hope to see some dc-area balling stuff in there

that's where I honed my game , but was a generation before durant (steve francis)

cj
05-18-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm no Durant fan, but after watching the Hbo documentary of his off season, I almost like him now.

I have only watched part of it, after the fight the other night they put it on with time to kill. Going to watch it in full now.

Biggest takeaway I had so far is that Westbrook fella is almost as fit as I am! :jump:

Canarsie
05-19-2015, 08:51 AM

You should check out the grantland doc on Ibaka it's a feel good story. Here is a guy who never forgot his roots and was even tested on it. He probably learned from his teammates but giving back with both time and money means you're not a phony. Durant giving a million bucks was another story that didn't get the coverage it deserved.

http://grantland.com/son-of-the-congo/