PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else post real picks here?

cj
01-13-2002, 10:59 AM
I mean real picks, not three horses in every race. I like to post picks to get feedback of what others think...before the race that is, but it doesn't seem many people come here. Any thoughts?

PaceAdvantage
01-13-2002, 11:30 AM
I'll post some picks today. I've recently turned my attention back to trying to track very short term track biases (or lightning in a bottle as some might say...)

In any event, I play two horses per race when I feel a short term bias may be in play. The tracks I'm looking at today are AQU, TAM, BEU, TP and TUP.....

I'll start another thread and post at least 15 minutes prior to post time of each race I find worthy....

==PA

melman
01-13-2002, 11:57 AM
FTS's with a big shot today at GP Race 8 Mr Bond, has Venetian Glass in a good spot with super works at Payson. PHA Race 4 has a trainer who does VERY well with FTS but is not a big time name Longlivethestar trained by Emmanuel Tzortzakis who has super numbers with this type. At SA in Race 6 trainer without a big name but with big numbers has Roy Boy. Note to cjm two picks two double digit winners, nice going!!!!!!!