PDA

View Full Version : Obama Invades Texas

maddog42
05-12-2015, 06:56 AM
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2015/05/02/403865824/texas-governor-deploys-state-guard-to-stave-off-obama-takeover

FantasticDan
05-12-2015, 09:48 AM
:D :ThmbUp:
H4q_u_1dtR4

Robert Goren
05-12-2015, 09:58 AM
I thought it would impossible to make Rick Perry look good, but one again the far right wing has proved me wrong. Just when I think it can't get any crazier in Texas, they take craziness to a new level.

DJofSD
05-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Let me know when the black helicopters show up.

dartman51
05-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Other than the Governor sounding like an idiot, the rest of that story is bullshit.

The crap about the Wal-marts and the trains equipped with shackles, is totally made up by this wannabe reporter. He's taking a page right out of the Brian Williams play book. Says it comes straight from a Texas Ranger. :liar: Doesn't name him, or her, and doesn't say they wish to remain anonymous. The one real truth, "mainstream media; all they're going to do is lie and attack everyone who's trying to tell you the truth." That's pretty much spot on. And don't totally laugh off the part about ISIS. The FBI reports that they are keeping tabs on ISIS activity in ALL 50 STATES. But then, some of you would rather stick your head in the sand, and pretend it isn't happening. :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
05-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Let me know when the black helicopters show up.
When the black helicopters show up, they will men in white suits riding in them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

classhandicapper
05-12-2015, 11:00 AM
This kind of stuff grows out of the LEGITIMATE concern that global finances are in such dreadful shape, a collapse of the global financial system is a very real risk (we came perilously close to that in 2008-2009 when the system was less leveraged than it is now).

That concern then prompts the question "What will the government's response be if we are in a banking and financial meltdown worse than the great depression and all hell is breaking loose in society?"

That's when the imagination and the paranoia runs wild.

One theory is that governments are well aware of the potential for financial collapse or hyperinflation and are already preparing their response, which will include using the military and Marshall Law. That's when these kinds of military exercises, hidden bases, supposed internment camps, etc... all become part of the story of the government's preparations and response.

Other theories involve Obama trying to create a false flag event to do the same.

I don't know what the story is in Texas, but my best guess is that the mainstream media doesn't even understand any of the actual theories prompting these fears and is running with this Texas takeover nonsense to make people look even more bat shit crazy than they actually are.

I mean, I don't consider myself bat shit crazy and I think a collapse like I am describing is a legitimate possibility. I just don't go along with the rest of the story because I think the government is too incompetent to understand the risks and actually prepare for it . :lol:

Tom
05-12-2015, 11:10 AM
When the black helicopters show up, they will men in white suits riding in them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like the ones who flew those planes in NY and DC?

DJofSD
05-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Isn't that the color of the uniforms the star troopers wear?

Clocker
05-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Isn't that the color of the uniforms the star troopers wear?

Also the color of UN troops wearing HazMat suits. :eek:

DJofSD
05-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Also the color of UN troops wearing HazMat suits. :eek:
I thought that was blue.

_______
05-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Other than the Governor sounding like an idiot, the rest of that story is bullshit.

The crap about the Wal-marts and the trains equipped with shackles, is totally made up by this wannabe reporter. He's taking a page right out of the Brian Williams play book. Says it comes straight from a Texas Ranger. :liar: Doesn't name him, or her, and doesn't say they wish to remain anonymous. The one real truth, "mainstream media; all they're going to do is lie and attack everyone who's trying to tell you the truth." That's pretty much spot on. And don't totally laugh off the part about ISIS. The FBI reports that they are keeping tabs on ISIS activity in ALL 50 STATES. But then, some of you would rather stick your head in the sand, and pretend it isn't happening. :rolleyes:

The NPR reporter provided hyperlinks to the conspiracy websites he quoted. The alleged Texas Ranger and his supposed reasons for anonymity can be found there. Just click through the blue highlighted text.

I think you missed the fact he was quoting as opposed to making these allegations. The entire article is tongue firmly in cheek.