PDA

View Full Version : Horse-Pro Professional Method

Inglewood Flamingo
05-25-2004, 02:42 AM
Anyone out there on this board ever come accross a copy of this method/software by Dr. Robert Anthony, circa 1997? Me thinks somebody on this board must have! Thanks.

Dick Schmidt
05-25-2004, 04:23 AM
I don't have the software, and I wouldn't hold out much hope for it. I met "Dr." Anthony in abut 1992 when he latched onto "Dr." Sartin. Con man cons con man. Whoa, some kind of fun to watch. At that time, Anthony literally didn't know anything about horse racing other than there were a lot of people willing to spend money on systems. He didn't know what distances horse races were, which direction they ran, what a claiming race was, nothing. I would very much doubt that he learned to beat the horses since then.

Anthony is a big, bluff guy with a big smile who quickly becomes your best friend in life, or until the money runs out. I would avoid him if at all possible.

Dick

Tell us what you really think, Dick!

sq764
05-25-2004, 12:40 PM
Dick, are you intimating that Sartin was a con man?

(If I interpreted your post wrong, please forgive me)

takeout
05-25-2004, 02:46 PM
I think the jury has been in on that one for quite a while. :D

kenwoodallpromos
05-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Intimating? Dick flat out swore to it.

sq764
05-25-2004, 04:12 PM
and yet another form of flattery arises..

It's a shame that some people think a different methodology is fraudulent, rather than opening their mind to new ideas.

I didn't know him, but I can say Validator is the single best piece of software I have ever used. I wouldn't use anything else every again.

trying2win
05-26-2004, 04:10 AM
I can't give an opionion on whether Dr. Robert Anthony's horse racing methods and/or software products are any good or not. That's because I've never used any of them.

I am a big fan though of some of the books he's written in the self-help/psychology area. I'd have to say the best one I've read so far, has been one entitled "BETTING ON YOURSELF". I'm currently reading one of his other books named "ULTIMATE SECRETS OF TOTAL SELF-CONFIDENCE", which is available as a free e-book download in a PDF file format. Here's the download link if you're interested:

http://www.wealthhere.com/success.htm

--Just look for the title "HERE IS YOUR FREE GIFT" and right-click on the line below that reads "CLICK HERE" (then click on SAVE TARGET AS, so you can decide which folder you want to save the e-book in). To be able to read the free e-book, you have to download the free, Adobe Acrobat Reader to your computer. It's available at www.adobe.com and many other websites.

This free e-book...i.e. ULTIMATE SECRETS OF TOTAL SELF-CONFIDENCE might have some good info that us horse race players can apply at the racetrack.

T2W