PDA

View Full Version : Belmont: Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Teach
05-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Race One:

:5: Mistaken Love. High-prided yearling filly. Turf to dirt. Turn back. Mike Matz. Good with sprint-route-sprint. Jose Lezcano. Any moisture will help. Also: :3: Eastern Rose; :2: Picture Day; :6: Calling Me Home.

Race Two:

:7: Love To Run is my choice with the scratch of Be Bullish. Should handle any wetness. Most recent work is solid. Angel Arroyo. Also: :4: Luckysdream; :1: Grandpa Len; :5: Pacific Image

Race Three:

:2: Repent Twice adds Lasix. John Parisella looking to break through. Parisella does very well with third start off a layoff. First or second twice in four tries at the distance. Also: :3: Groupthink; :1: Persuasive Devil.

Race Four:

1 :12: Cody’s Notes hasn’t raced since last summer at “The Spa”. Yet the 4-year-old gelding just missed in a route on the lawn as the chalk. Morning works are mediocre, but if he reasonably ready… Cornelio Velasquez in the irons for trainer Jon Morrison. Also: :6: Mangold; :8: Starago; :3: Greg’s Fourwheeler

Race Five:

:6: Dariel drops in the claiming ranks and picks up the services of Angel Cruz. Second in last. Stretches out; that should help. Trainer Gary Gullo good with dirt starts. Also: :5: Layla Pa Layla; :3: Partytime Chill; :4: Racing For Chasen

Race Six:

:6: Josdesanimaux has solid turf pedigree, e.g., Leropidesanimaux. Moves up, but should handle class hike. Won his last two as chalk at Gulf. Jose Lezcano is good on the green; Chad Brown is an outstanding trainer who’s good in most categories. Also: :7: Tap It Out; :3: Path; :4: Easy Feeling

Race Seven:

:3: Matterhorn is my pick in this short-field race. Solid connections: Todd Pletcher, Javier Castellanos. Decent morning work. Third off a layoff. Also: :4: Between The Lines; :1: Ship Disturber

Race Eight:

:12: Let’s Wrap it Up has a solid turf breeding. The gelding has hit the tote in all three turf tries. Solid recent works. Trainer Mike Pino good with second after claim. Kenrick Carmouche in the irons. Also: :2: D’tumblin Dice; :3: Talbot County; :9: Mark My Style.

Race Nine:

:6: Rose of Sicily gets my nod in the finale. Slight stretch out. Same company. Cornelio Velasquez reprises ride for Linda Rice. Also: :10: Crazy in Love; :8: Lemmisinaruba; :1: Not About The Nail.

woodtoo
05-06-2015, 02:45 PM
race 4 using your :12: and :8: with Eslers :2: stretching out,1st turf

p/show on :12: to cover. :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
05-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Failed that lesson. :D

Staying after class with Papa's Missile

La billos
05-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Failed that lesson. :D

Staying after class with Papa's Missile

Gotta love Cornelio choking the horse for half the race and not giving him a chance :bang:

woodtoo
05-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Gotta love Cornelio choking the horse for half the race and not giving him a chance :bang:
Yes, I'd rather the horse lose on his own accord, after all it's called horse racing not jockey racing.

woodtoo
05-06-2015, 03:52 PM
If Diannestillworks I stillhaveajob.

woodtoo
05-06-2015, 04:05 PM
She likes the Turf @ $27