PDA

View Full Version : Finger Lakes on TVG

lamboguy
05-04-2015, 03:24 PM
it looks like Finger Lakes is doing more of a handle this year and i am sure being on TVG helps.

i love playing tracks that TVG carry's on air, you get bigger pools to go for

Stillriledup
05-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Amazing amazing place.

4.5 races run like they're 2 miles.

Just watched the 7th and the 3 and 6 were right in there stalking in paceless race, you figure ONE of them would hit the board at 4.5 with such a "pace advantage" and their positioning, but no, this race may as well have been 2 miles for the 3 and the 6, stopped like they were shot.

outofthebox
05-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Amazing amazing place.

4.5 races run like they're 2 miles.

Just watched the 7th and the 3 and 6 were right in there stalking in paceless race, you figure ONE of them would hit the board at 4.5 with such a "pace advantage" and their positioning, but no, this race may as well have been 2 miles for the 3 and the 6, stopped like they were shot.Having been a tough winter in NY this year, lot's of horses have been rushed into races off limited training. Couple of 3/8 works off a month of training and they are in the entries. No matter how bad the form is on horses that have run this year, they have a distinct advantage over the layoff horses.

Stillriledup
05-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Having been a tough winter in NY this year, lot's of horses have been rushed into races off limited training. Couple of 3/8 works off a month of training and they are in the entries. No matter how bad the form is on horses that have run this year, they have a distinct advantage over the layoff horses.

Seems like it. The 1 horse in the finale looked death and taxes to finish at least 3rd coming to the head of the lane and not only was he not close to 3rd, he went from looking like he had a good shot to crack the top3 to having zero chance to crack the top 3 in a matter of strides.

You blinked and he was off the board.

dirty moose
05-04-2015, 08:52 PM
FL is one of my favorite tracks in the summer.

lamboguy
05-04-2015, 09:04 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: FL is one of my favorite tracks in the summer.

therussmeister
05-05-2015, 05:32 PM
FL is one of my favorite tracks in the summer.
Finger Lakes is one of my favorite tracks in the fall, not so much the summer.