PDA

View Full Version : My Kentucky Derby play

redeye007
05-01-2015, 04:13 AM
It's difficult to know how this race will unravel. I will take my best shot and go for the exacta, tri, and super. I've settled on a key horse to win the Derby, 2 Carpe Diem. His wins were with a lot of authority so I believe he has the courage and spirit to go all the way. Dortmund and American Pharoah should also have a say in the outcome. to win any sort of decent payoff a couple of horses that will lack public support will be needed. I believe Danzig Moon 30-1 and Mr. Z 50-1 fit the bill although nowadays every horse in a race seems to be bet down so I must demand overlays or at least close to morning line. tracing their pedigree back, Seattle Slew and Secretariat, both triple crown winners appear in the bloodlines. Frosted may also be better than shown and appreciate the added distance. so I wll play a $60 superfecta key ticket. 2 with 8-18-5-17-15 and play a $1 tri key for $20 using the same runners and a $2 exacta for $10. Good luck to all :)

redeye007
05-01-2015, 04:53 AM
I've decided to play one more ticket. this will be my longshot play for a $1 trifecta bet. I'll key 19 Upstart 15-1 to win with 2-8-18-5-17-15 at a cost of $30.