PDA

View Full Version : Chalabi

ljb
05-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Well it appears Rummy and Wolfowitz were using this Con Man as their source. Maybe you rightys should have listened to Amazin and me last year. :D :D :D

JimL
05-24-2004, 05:18 PM
They had him keyed in a huge trifecta and they lost big time! JimL

Tom
05-24-2004, 10:17 PM
Ljb,
Long time ne see.
Your writ finally came through, eh? ;)

ljb
05-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Tom,
If you have read the other threads, you know I have been actively working to get Bush and his gang out of the Whitehouse. While posting here is fun, hitting the streets is both enlightening and worthwhile.
And by the way, why have you rightys avoided any comment on Chabali? Can't figure out who to attack?

Tom
05-25-2004, 03:03 PM
I am saving my "campaigning" until election day. I plan to find all those you have enrolled as voters and offer them cigarettes and gin to vote for Bush!
Thanks you for your support. :D

ljb
05-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Good idea Tom,
Except, I know you wouldn't give up your gin.:D

Tom
05-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Glad to see you back, L...Hcap was getting carpal tunnel syndrom in his typing finger! :D

ljb
05-25-2004, 07:47 PM
Speaking of Hcap, I am ready for another good cartoon. Fire away Hcap.

Tom
05-25-2004, 10:33 PM
How do you guys attach those cartoons?
I can't get them to work.:confused:

hcap
05-26-2004, 06:22 AM
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/boredboy1.gif

Ljb hows this?
Wonder where this yawning kid was during the latest at the war college? I almost fell asleep. Now every week bush will put millions to beddy-bye. If you wanta stay awake, just remember THE FACTS.

Tom, right click on cartoon or image.
Select "copy image location"
type"then paste what you right clicked[/image]"
No quotation marks.

Carpel tunnel is a cheap price to pay to warn you "suicider" lemmings about the cliff rapidly approaching. It is not too late however. Snooze no more.

[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/ashh.jpg

Ashcroft sings...'Let The Eagles Soar' (February 25)
Remember the boob who covered up the statues' boob at the justice department?

Worth the wait for the download even on dial up

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2002/02/25/ashcroft.sings.wbtv.med.html

"Playing to poor reviews

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1854922.stm

"The deeply Christian attorney general, fired by the country's wartime spirit, has begun distributing printouts of the lyrics to his tune at Justice Department meetings so that his staff can join in
But Mr Ashcroft, who is a member of the Congressional singing quartet and is well known for impromptu bursts of singing, has a problem with Let the Eagle Soar.

His employees, it seems, are not enamoured with their new morning duty and many are refusing to sing along.

When asked why she objected to her boss's patriotic gesture, one Justice Department lawyer replied, "Have you heard the song? It really sucks."

ljb
05-26-2004, 08:03 AM
Hcap,
Thanks for the cartoons. I couldn't quite handle the full rendition of Ashcrofts singing. Perhaps he should put dubya on his knee and try ventriliquism.

hcap
05-26-2004, 08:09 AM
Ljb, Ventriliquism is Cheneys' job.

Now if Cheney can only keep his lips from moving, and dubya from looking like a deer puppet caught in the headlights

:rolleyes:

ljb
05-26-2004, 08:19 AM
Hcap,
ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

hcap
05-26-2004, 09:24 AM
1-WMDs
2-Alledged ties between Saddam and Osama
3-Alledged ties between Saddam and 911
4-Saddam the tyrant.
5-bringing democracy to the mid east..the reverse domino theory.
6-liberating the Iraqi people.
7-The latest front in the war on terrorism.

These were the reasons, and how they morphed in chronological order, given for our invasion of a third world non-imminent threat country. Yet the man responsible for articulating them to us is so inarticulate that he cannot put 2 coherent sentences together in any unsripted press conference. Meet the Press anyone?
Now in trying to explain what the hell we do next he stumbles again, at perhaps the worst place he could have.

from reuters ...
Two rehearsals for his prime-time speech were not enough to keep U.S. President George W. Bush from mangling the name of Abu Ghraib
A Bush aide said Sunday to the New York Times that the Monday night speech was designed to dispel "this idea that we don't know what we're doing" in Iraq.

The war preznit and leader of the free world? Only with Cheneys' hand you know where

Abu Ghraib??? He tried three different times,in three sentences, including what sounded to me on the third try like "Abu Grump". First try, "abugah-rayp"?. The second version "abu-garon"?

He appeared like an unprepared high school kid actor who forgot his lines in the class play..

And now we know the full truth.
Chalabis' hand was and is up Cheneys' you know what. Maybe if somebody could draw that cartoon with all three idiots, one behind the other, I could post that. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, more than 10,000 Iraqis are dead and nearly 800 Americans have been killed and maybe 5000-7000 seriously maimed. We have spent $200 billion dollars in Iraq, and by the time we finish maybe another 200 billion, while 40 million Americans have no health insurance. We have built unprecedented resentment toward America around the world and insulted friends and allies

Meanwhile more on Chalabi.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/052604A.shtml

hcap
05-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Tom, right click on cartoon or image.
Select "copy image location"
type"then paste what you right clicked[/image]"
No quotation marks.

Sorry should be

type"[img]then paste what you right clicked"

Tom
05-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Thanks. Hcap......now beware......:D :eek:

hcap
05-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Use your power wisely. May the force be with you. Nothing too silly and don't go cruising the net for 'toon archives--addictive.

:cool:

hcap
05-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Even tho I am a bush hater and a bush administration hater, and will not apologize, I don't dislike conservatives. The neocons, however don't qualify as conservatives.

The neocons have been wrong on just about everything they have ever said about Iraq, and they are not traditional conservatives. They infiltrated the government pretending to be conservatives, and they continue to get the support of conservatives. At least until now.

Neocons predicted an easy occupation, (remember cakewalk?) followed by an immediate peace, followed by "a flourishing democracy" which would cause a domino effect across the region creating democracies all thru the mid east. And then the very first foreign policy position taken by this new democratic Iraq, run by their exile friends, can you say CHALABI, would be to recognize Israel, and that would somehow end the Arab-Israeli conflict, and arabs would dance in the streets, and also maybe we would find life on mars.

Sleazeballs like Ahmad Chalabi, the main guy on whom the Bush administration placed its hopes for rebuilding Iraq, was the neocons' darling. Problem was Chalabi was a known con man at the time the Bush administration reinstalled him in Iraq.

Real conservatives should bite the bullet and ask which they would prefer, four years of a liberal President-Kerry who wants their children to have a good education and healthcare, or to stay the course with these idiots and pour all of America’s blood and treasure into the neocon’s perpetual war machine.. Yeah I know it hurts, but you guys are not gonna run someone other than bush-like McCain or Hagel, so you may have no choice but to vote Kerry or maybe Nader-(a vote for dubya)

Conservatives you were fooled. Instead of a conservative preznit, you got a war preznit-with a foreign policy controlled by Chalabi thru idiot Cheney, and associated war profiteers. So remember....

“Fool me once... Shame on.. Shame on you....Fool me...Can't get fooled again.” (You know what he meant.)-- President George W. Bush, MSNBC-TV, 9/17/02

Conservatives, don’t get fooled again.

GOP Sen. Chuck Hagel: "I think you've got a president who is not schooled, educated, experienced in foreign policy in any way, versus his father."
GOP Sen. Lincoln Chafee: "The president talked about being humble when he was running for office but the opposite seems to be true."
GOP Sen. Pat Roberts: "In fighting the global war against terrorism,' we need to restrain what are growing U.S. messianic instincts -- a sort of global social engineering where the United States feels it is both entitled and obligated to promote democracy -- by force, if necessary."
GOP Sen. Richard Lugar: "I am very hopeful that the president and his administration will articulate precisely what is going to happen as much as they can, day by day, as opposed to a generalization."
Conservative writer and novelist Mark Helprin: "The war has been run incompetently, with an apparently deliberate contempt for history, strategy and thought, and with too little regard for the American soldier, whose mounting casualties seem to have no effect on the boastfulness of the civilian leadership."
CNN's bow-tied conservative Tucker Carlson: "I supported the war and now I feel foolish."
Former House GOP Leader Dick Armey: "We're letting the political hacks overrule the policy wonks in this town."

Secretariat
05-26-2004, 07:27 PM
That's a fair post Hcap, espeically with all those Republican congressmen and conservative newsmen.

I think their are a few Rush Republicans on this board, and they still look with rose colored glasses whenever Bush speaks.

I just hope this adminstration is not fulfilling Jefferson's' prophesy.

"With money we will get men, said Caesar, and with men we will get money. Nor should our assembly be deluded by the integrity of their own purposes, and conclude that these unlimited powers will never be abused, because themselves are not disposed to abuse them. They should look forward to a time, and that not a distant one, when a corruption in this, as in the country from which we derive our origin , will have seized the heads of government, and be spread by them through the body of the people; when they will purchase the voices of the people, and make them pay the price. Human nature is the same on every side of the Atlantic, and will be alike influenced by the same causes. The time to guard against corruption and tyranny, is before they shall have gotten hold on us. It is better to keep the wolf out of the fold, than to trust to drawing his teeth and talons after he shall have entered."

Thomas Jefferson ("Notes on the State of Virginia," 1782

hcap
05-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Sec,

Jefferson is the man.
Isn't it amazing that there was a time when politicians were real leaders and could inspire thru words-glorious words, and not resort to hackneyed public relations techniques that anyone with half a brain can see thru.

Jefferson, Hamilton Franklyn would be ashamed at the state of statecraft today, and the lack of articulation by our leaders, and particularly our preznit.

Although others may think the preznit is an affable strong leader with just a slight tendendency to be tongue-tied, I find no strong mind in residency. In fact it is disgraceful that he mispronounced Abu Ghraib three times. Considering he was supposed to be demonstrating his complete control of the Iraq situation. This alone should indicate a change is overdue.

Rose coloured glasses is an understatement. "Suicider" lemmings ready to drown.

Or maybe "stepford suicider" lemmings

Secretariat
05-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Hcap,

It does make you wonder where are the Jefferson's, Adams, Franklins of our time. When you look at the bozo in charge compared to these men it kind of makes you wince. Just re-reading their eloquent speeches in comparasion to the diatribe coming from Bush's mouth can't help but make one shake his head.

Tom
05-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Hcap-it doesn't work. When I right click, the onyl option I have is "copy" and when I do that and try to paster it here, by right clicking again, "Paste is not an option-it is greyed out.
I have a perfect one for Ljb, too. D'OH!:D

Tom
05-26-2004, 11:23 PM
d:

hcap
05-27-2004, 05:08 AM
Tom

Instructions were with Mozilla. I assumed the same in IE.
Just tried IE--see your point.
With IE right click on picture or cartoon and select properties.
The grey dialog box that pops up will have the url of the image to the right of "Address". Highlight the actual address and copy it to your post. Add the opening html tag--"" and close with the closing tag--"".
Here's an example using IE

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/worry.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist.

:cool: :cool:

ljb
05-27-2004, 06:41 AM
Tom,
It worked for me. I am using Netscape. I put one on another thread. Here is another.

http://workingforchange.speedera.net/www.workingforchange.com/webgraphics/WFC/sb052604sm.gif

ljb
05-27-2004, 06:55 AM
Hcap and Sec,
Nice factual posts, and yes we need someone of that caliber to take over the Whitehouse.

Secretariat
05-27-2004, 07:28 PM
I heard today this Chalabi character pulled off the biggest con job on our government since Kenneth Lay.

Seems this guy was playing both sides and had connections with Iran - another axis of eveil. And the amazing thing, this man was being paid 350,000 a month by american taxpayers raking in well over 40 million dollars of our money. On top of that neo-conservative Richard Perle in his book said the major mistake Bush made was not immediately putting Chalabi in charge of Iraq. This speaks again to the poor judgement of this administrative since Perle was very influential with the policies of the neo-conservatives in this admin.,

Tom
05-27-2004, 07:30 PM
G:\My Documents\MyGifs\jihaddummiessmall

Apparently, it has to be an image on the web, not on on my hard drive.

hcap
05-27-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah Tom, but maybe someone could explain how to upload an image from our computers. Haven't figured that out either.
Meanwhile you can get stuff from Rush, or if you want I can post some lib sites?

:p :p

hcap
05-27-2004, 07:58 PM
Sec,

Did you see this about Perle?
Posted it on another thread

Holy Smokes
http://www.thestar.ca/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_PrintFriendly&c=Article&cid=1085523609417&call_pageid=968332188854

U.S. war policy 'grave error'
Ex-Rumsfeld aide admits occupation of Iraq a failure
Britain, U.S. at odds over interim government's role

"LONDON, England-One of the ideological architects of the Iraq war has criticized the U.S.-led occupation of the country as "a grave error."
Richard Perle, until recently a powerful adviser to U.S. Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, described U.S. policy in post-war Iraq as a failure.

"I would be the first to acknowledge we allowed the liberation (of Iraq) to subside into an occupation. And I think that was a grave error, and in some ways a continuing error," said Perle, former chair of the influential Defence Policy Board, which advises the Pentagon.

Secretariat
05-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Hcap,

As much as I disaprove of Bush, Perle suggestions are worthless as he advocated appointing Chalabi immediately. What does that say about his opinion? It just baffles me though how this man could have wielded the influence in Washington that he has.

If Bush was smart he'd get Wolfowitz out of there now and ask him to fall on his sword. Personally I think Rumsfeld and Rice should go as well. But the thing about this admin is that they view it as a sgin of weakness to admit any mistakes and therefore their own hubris will be their undoing. Tha's fine with me. I'm fine though if he keeps the crew in place he's got if he's that confident in them. They make him very vulnerable in November.

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2004, 10:28 PM
It's quite, quite simple to upload an image from your hard drive. As I type this reply, there is a box displayed that says ATTACH FILE, and next to the box is a BROWSE button.

Click the BROWSE button, browse to the file on your hard drive, and as long as it meets the size limit for this board, it will be uploaded and displayed.....like mine below!

Secretariat
05-27-2004, 10:35 PM
PA,

I'm gonna compliment you. That is simply a beautiful animal. Who is it?

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2004, 10:51 PM
Why it's the late, great Sunday Silence. This is one of the best pictures of him I have ever found (some people better than I at evaluating horseflesh have told me time and again that he was NOT a very handsome looking horse).

He is one of my all time favorite racehorses, and I love this picture of him, even if in regular lighting he is a bit homely....LOL

By the way, credit for that photo goes to Shigeki Kikkawa.

Tom
05-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Let's see if this works.....

hcap
05-28-2004, 05:40 AM
PA

For some reason whenever I attempted to attach a file, just didn't work-doing exactly what you described.

One more time

Okay, what happens is I can't preveiw it, but it works! And like a DUMMY, everytime I tried it I never went further than preview!!.

Thanks PA. And I will control my cartoon frenzy.

hcap
05-28-2004, 06:11 AM
Sec,

What it does indicate is sh*t rolling downhill. Eveyone disavowing the bush policy is feeling the public's disenchantment, and as they distance themselves, are doing some qualifying rhetoric. Like "well, because of some bla blah blah, which of course was unavoidable because of yadda yadda yadda, we didn't quite pull it off.

The rats are trying to gracefully jump overboard. Even if bush removes some or all of his top people as damage control, it probably is too late.

I think "bush fatique" as in the parody I posted is not too far from reality.

Secretariat
05-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Unfortunately too true hcap.

ljb
05-28-2004, 02:54 PM
Here is an interesting quote I found when looking at a site discussing Rumsfield's possible resignation.

"Look, if we start by holding one member of Bush's administration responsible for his actions, where's it all gonna end?"

Secretariat
06-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Reading this Chalabi article from November puts the neo-cons judgment in serious, serious doubt.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A8908-2003Nov23?language=printer

hcap
06-04-2004, 07:05 AM
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tt/2004/tt040603.gif

kenwoodallpromos
06-04-2004, 01:38 PM
If Pink Chablis and Iran knew we were listening, how did we eavedrop after that to find out he was a spy? We gave them a little as a trap.

Secretariat
06-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
If Pink Chablis and Iran knew we were listening, how did we eavedrop after that to find out he was a spy? We gave them a little as a trap.

Come on kendall...are you serious...we let Chalabi set us up so we could find out he was a spy...I got some land in Florida...you interested?

JustRalph
06-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Secretariat
Come on kendall...are you serious...we let Chalabi set us up so we could find out he was a spy...I got some land in Florida...you interested?

Sec.......you can bet that after they found out what he was doing they played the "disinformation" card real hard. Chalabi has probably relayed tons of crap to his cohorts...........

kenwoodallpromos
06-05-2004, 12:02 AM
I may be dumb about this- but any connection of the Chalabi/communications thing and Iran being nice about nukes?

cj
06-05-2004, 10:10 AM
The war in Iraq, what really happened? -- That's the subject of this evening's "Talking Points Memo."

The following information comes from a single well-placed source with direct access to the Bush administration. Now I usually like to get two sources on things like this, but that's not possible right now. So take this memo for what it's worth.

As has been widely reported, the Defense Department is running the Iraq campaign with the State Department and U.S. intelligence agencies, pretty much spectators to the decision making. Donald Rumsfeld and his deputies allied themselves early with Ahmed Chalabi (search), the Iraqi exile who wants to be president of Iraq.

Chalabi fed Rumsfeld in the Pentagon information that Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. And he also gave this information to "New York Times" reporter Judith Miller. The scenario, of course, turned out to be wildly overstated.

From the beginning, the military and the CIA did not trust Chalabi, with General Tommy Franks (search) specifically despising him. When Chalabi demanded to be on the scene for the fall of Saddam's statue, Franks said no, defying Secretary Rumsfeld (search).

Chalabi also told the Defense Department that his organization could run the civil service in Iraq during the occupation and that Saddam's army and the Ba'athists running the country for Saddam should all be fired, which they were. That turned out to be a disaster, as many of those people are now actively fighting against the coalition.

Chalabi also allegedly bragged about his personal relationship with reporter Judith Miller. And now "The New York Times" once again finds itself in a very difficult position. Many of Ms. Miller's stories turned out to be wrong. And her friendship with Chalabi is a potential embarrassment for the paper, which doesn't need that after the Jason Blair fiasco.

Now President Bush allowed Rumsfeld and his team to dictate the Iraq strategy on the strong advice of Vice President Dick Cheney, who also bought into the Chalabi propaganda. Now the Bush administration is scrambling to recover from the mistakes. And Chalabi is in deep trouble. The gloves are off. And the CIA which hates him says he spied for Iran.

Finally, we have told you, and as my source confirms, many military commanders in Iraq simply have no confidence in Secretary Rumsfeld, who is seen as indecisive and tainted by the Chalabi association. The Pentagon and Rumsfeld office are supposed to be on the same page. They are not.

President Bush has taken the first step in reorganizing his foreign policy situation by saying goodbye to CIA Chief Tenet. More resignations are likely.

So summing up, the U.S. government bought into Ahmed Chalabi's scheme and America is paying a big price for that decision. That's what happened. And that's "The Memo," which can be down loaded from The Factor Web site for your perusal.

Tom
06-05-2004, 11:51 AM
The only thing better than getting good intelligence on your enemy is feeeding bad intelligence to him.
All you right-wing lemmings do is complina about Bush, yet every time he correct his course in the war on terror, all you do is complain. No progress is ever incrementally better step after step. There are always up points and down points, but when you draw in the trend line, it is going northeast. The only thing we need to improve is the slope-it could be steeper. Directionally, we are heading in the right (no pun) direction. Your continual objections convince me of that.

ljb
06-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Tom said
The only thing better than getting good intelligence on your enemy is feeeding bad intelligence to him.

You mean kinda like Chalabi was doing to Rummy and crew?

hcap
06-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Bush, Iraq, Chalabi, and Outright Lies

I guess we just missunderstooded him.

George W. Bush, Meet the Press, February 13, 2004:

Tim Russert: If the Iraqis choose, however, an Islamic extremist regime, would you accept that, and would that be better for the United States than Saddam Hussein?

President Bush: They're not going to develop that. And the reason I can say that is because I'm very aware of this basic law they're writing. They're not going to develop that because right here in the Oval Office I sat down with Mr. Pachachi and Chalabi and al-Hakim, people from different parts of the country that have made the firm commitment, that they want a constitution eventually written that recognizes minority rights and freedom of religion.
source: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4179618/

George W. Bush, Rose Garden press conference, June 1, 2004:

Question from reporter: Thank you, Mr. President. Mr. Chalabi is an Iraqi leader that's fallen out of favor within your administration. I'm wondering if you feel that he provided any false information, or are you particularly --

THE PRESIDENT: Chalabi?

Q Yes, with Chalabi.

THE PRESIDENT: My meetings with him were very brief. I mean, I think I met with him at the State of the Union and just kind of working through the rope line, and he might have come with a group of leaders. But I haven't had any extensive conversations with him.

Q I guess I'm asking, do you feel like he misled your administration, in terms of what the expectations were going to be going into Iraq?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't remember anybody walking into my office saying, Chalabi says this is the way it's going to be in Iraq.
source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/06/20040601-2.html

Tom
06-06-2004, 10:42 AM
So what's your point?
Everyone knows he lied about the rope line. You think you just made a major discovery?
Columbus made such a big thing about dicovering the new world...but the Indians weren't too impressed with the newsflash.

ljb
06-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Tom said:
So what's your point?

The point is, this confirms we were led into this ill-conceived war by the administrations falling for a con mans lies.
There comes a time when one has to admit they were wrong and get on with life. I think that time has come for the Bush backers on this board.

Secretariat
06-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Hcap,

You get to the heart of the issue.

1. Was the adminstration duped by Chalabi? Without question.
2. Who is accountable for that? No one.

According to both the adminstration and the CIA, Tenet resigned to see more of his son, and the Pavit resignation was long in coming after 31 years in office. So since, according to the administration, these two fellas just decided to resign for personal reasons, who is accountable for the Chalabi goof up and why have they not been fired?

This admin has held NO ONE accountable for anything. I was and still am not a fan of Ronald Reagan, but he had the guts to at least take responsiblity for actions in Lebanon. This bozo takes no responsbility for anything, and then when caught simply lies as he did in your quote from reporters post above Hcap. I thought one of the Lord's commandments was thou shall not bear false witness. Or maybe this is a different God advising the divine GW.

Tom
06-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Tom said:
So what's your point?

The point is, this confirms we were led into this ill-conceived war by the administrations falling for a con mans lies.
There comes a time when one has to admit they were wrong and get on with life. I think that time has come for the Bush backers on this board.

No, it doens't. You assume facts not in evidence. It proves he lied about the rope line.
Time for us Bush backers for what?
Bush is the only viable leader for this copuntry. Kerry is a joke, a stooge, an idiot. We might as well lay down and let the islamic menace roll over us if we elect him.
Get real, L.......it's Bush or no one.

Tom
06-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Sec, so Kerry will do better?
I can hear him now..."I was responsible for it before I wasn't!"

Thnis guy is the second comming of Yogi Berra.

Secretariat
06-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Tom,

So what're you saying, "we have a choice between a man who is a proven liar" or "one who the liar makes things up about?"

JustRalph
06-06-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Tom
This guy is the second comming of Yogi Berra.

The Best Damn line all year!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Tom........that was awesome..........but as the Brits say "Spot On!"

hcap
06-11-2004, 06:43 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/liar.html

Quicktime rendition of the ropeline "rope a dope"

Tom
06-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
The Best Damn line all year!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Tom........that was awesome..........but as the Brits say "Spot On!"
I thought Bill said that to Monica?