PDA

View Full Version : Jockey Cheyanna Patrick

chrisforbes
04-28-2015, 09:15 PM
Here is a link to an interview I did with jockey Cheyanna Patrick who just came back from a recent injury (she was out 8 months) and won 2 races on her 1st day back....which was today:

http://www.femalejockeys.com/cpat.html

chrisforbes
04-28-2015, 10:47 PM
my bad she was not injured, she was away at college...

thespaah
04-29-2015, 12:14 AM
Here is a link to an interview I did with jockey Cheyanna Patrick who just came back from a recent injury (she was out 8 months) and won 2 races on her 1st day back....which was today:

http://www.femalejockeys.com/cpat.html
Good one Chris....
BTW, she's a looker as well.

chrisforbes
04-29-2015, 11:41 AM
thanks and you are right she is not bad on the eyes at all

chris

Milkshaker
04-29-2015, 12:52 PM
she is not bad on the eyes at all--chris

I checked out your website that is dedicated to "more girl jockey pics."

Am I the only one who finds that the above statements and the sheer # of photos you have posted with you touching or you with your arm around female jockeys to be just a bit...creepy?

chrisforbes
04-29-2015, 02:23 PM
I know almost all the girl jocks that I get pictures with and if you want to think me putting my arm around them it is creepy so be it...I have gotten pics with male jockeys as well and I put my arm around them as well and will be doing just that on May15th down at Pimlicio...

chris

Milkshaker
04-29-2015, 04:20 PM
I know almost all the girl jocks that I get pictures with and if you want to think me putting my arm around them it is creepy so be it...I have gotten pics with male jockeys as well and I put my arm around them as well and will be doing just that on May15th down at Pimlicio...chris

Fair enough. Please let us know when your "boy jockey photos" site goes online and be sure to mention which of the lads "are not bad on the eyes."

chrisforbes
04-29-2015, 04:58 PM
the pictures from May 15th will be up on my Slick Pic page a few days after the event....and from working the jock's room at Garden State Park while it was open I could tell everybody here some crazy stories....

Stillriledup
04-29-2015, 05:12 PM
Jockey calendar is what i'm thinking. :ThmbUp:

affirmedny
04-29-2015, 09:04 PM
Is she the daughter of Gary and Cindy Patrick?

thespaah
04-29-2015, 09:15 PM
I checked out your website that is dedicated to "more girl jockey pics."

Am I the only one who finds that the above statements and the sheer # of photos you have posted with you touching or you with your arm around female jockeys to be just a bit...creepy?
Dude.....Wow.....
Did it ever occur to you that in these photos it is not the first time Chris has spoken to them? That perhaps he's gotten to know then for a bit?
Did it also occur to you that just maybe the lady jocks might enjoy the attention and publicity?

castaway01
04-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Is she the daughter of Gary and Cindy Patrick?

Yes

thespaah
04-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Fair enough. Please let us know when your "boy jockey photos" site goes online and be sure to mention which of the lads "are not bad on the eyes."
Oy vey.....Ok, you made you point. Stand down.