PDA

View Full Version : Frivilous objection by Scott Stevens at TuP

Stillriledup
04-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Race 3 on Apr 28th.

When i see stuff like this, it doesnt make me more likely to want to play races at Turf Parasite.

Doesn't give me confidence. You know?

johnhannibalsmith
04-28-2015, 05:59 PM
No, I don't know with you. You don't want your jocks playing doctor and worrying about injuries because they should be all out to win and here you have a guy going to the end of the earth to try to get that hanger the win and that's a problem too. He yelled at Carreno leaving the gate it looks like, he thought he had done something and took a shot. You of all people I would figure to put him on a pedestal for such valiant effort at the best possible placing.

Stillriledup
04-28-2015, 06:21 PM
No, I don't know with you. You don't want your jocks playing doctor and worrying about injuries because they should be all out to win and here you have a guy going to the end of the earth to try to get that hanger the win and that's a problem too. He yelled at Carreno leaving the gate it looks like, he thought he had done something and took a shot. You of all people I would figure to put him on a pedestal for such valiant effort at the best possible placing.

I don't mind objecting, but at least make the objection against a horse who was in the same county, other than this, it just wastes everyone's time.

horses4courses
04-28-2015, 06:45 PM
When i see stuff like this, it doesnt make me more likely to want to play races at Turf Parasite.

You mean the takeout there hasn't kept you away already?
They can make all the bad DQs they like down there, doesn't bother me.
Nearly 21% out of the pool on straight wagers? :eek:

http://www.horseplayersassociation.org/hanatrackratingsbyoverallscore2014.html

v j stauffer
04-29-2015, 04:28 PM
Race 3 on Apr 28th.

Doesn't give me confidence. You know?

Now that I'm a total civilian I'm free to say what a meaningless, blowhard, imbecile I believe you are.

Not only are the great preponderance of your takes infantile and designed only to call attention to yourself. They are not even timely as most seem to be generated by replays you are watching.

I cannot speak for any other PA members, most of which seem reasonable and true lovers of our sport. However regarding my peace of mind I'd sure appreciate if you stopped all the moronic nonsense.

Thanks for consideration.

Thanks for listening.

Stillriledup
04-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Now that I'm a total civilian I'm free to say what a meaningless, blowhard, imbecile I believe you are.

Not only are the great preponderance of your takes infantile and designed only to call attention to yourself. They are not even timely as most seem to be generated by replays you are watching.

I cannot speak for any other PA members, most of which seem reasonable and true lovers of our sport. However regarding my peace of mind I'd sure appreciate if you stopped all the moronic nonsense.

Thanks for consideration.

Thanks for listening.

But how do you REALLY feel. :lol: