PDA

View Full Version : Your Belmont Picks for Charity

turfandsport
05-23-2004, 11:24 PM
Join in the fun in this Charity Auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4132309182

Do you think Smarty Jones has what it takes to win the Belmont Stakes and win the Triple Crown?

Do you want to handicap the Belmont Stakes and have your analysis read by thousands?

Then bid to have your own column posted for the Belmont Stakes_on the best horse racing and sports handicapping site on the Internet: www.turfnsport.com!

The winning bidder can have the_proceeds donated in thier name to thier favorite thoroughbred charity or to the Don MacBeth Memorial Jockey Fund!

In addition Turf 'n' Sport will provide a $50 bankroll to wager on the race, with the winnings also going to charity!

The winning bidder will have their Belmont Stakes analysis, along with a byline and picture on the front page of the turfnsport.com web site!

If you have any questions about this great opportunity to donate to a great charity and have your name in lights at the same time, drop us an email at
turfnsport@aol.com!

Payment can been made through PAYPAL!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4132309182

PaceAdvantage
05-24-2004, 03:36 AM
Shall I provide you a mailing address so you can send me my check for that advertising promo? Charity or no charity, this kind of stuff is not allowed without my permission. When you signed up to this board, the "rules of engagement" were presented to you prior to you clicking the AGREE button.....

Thanks for asking first...NOT!

turfandsport
05-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Sorry,

Did not think such a post would raise an objection. Instead of crying about it why don't you just pull it?

Regards,
Michael Dempsey

PaceAdvantage
05-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Whatever...you have 4 posts on this board (not counting your last one)....the reason I don't pull it is so others can see what not to do.

Best racing and sports handicapping site on the net eh? What's that got to do with charity?