PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Signal

redshift1
04-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Not listed on TVG/HRTV and no mention on either TV station.

Stoleitbreezing
04-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Not listed on TVG/HRTV and no mention on either TV station.

Post time for the 1st race is 6PM today. That's probably why its not being discussed.

redshift1
04-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Post time for the 1st race is 6PM today. That's probably why its not being discussed.

TVG wagering site shows Churchill but sans the TV icon.

cj
04-25-2015, 01:23 PM
Looks like it will be on HRTV if I'm reading this right:

http://www.hrtv.com/schedule/

redshift1
04-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Looks like it will be on HRTV if I'm reading this right:

http://www.hrtv.com/schedule/

Yes, I see that but on both TVG and HRTV they showed the graphic listing
which tracks were scheduled for airing today and Churchill was missing. Will know soon enough.

upthecreek
04-25-2015, 01:49 PM
Yes, I see that but on both TVG and HRTV they showed the graphic listing
which tracks were scheduled for airing today and Churchill was missing. Will know soon enough.

TVG lists CD as video streaming only
Its on HRTV as are all the races Oaks/Derby day TVG reaches over 3x the homes as HRTV,yet
They don't show them on the "big boy" channel

duncan04
04-28-2015, 05:51 AM
Churchill will not be on TVG since it is a rival ADW.

RoyalHeroine
04-28-2015, 06:08 AM
Churchill will not be on TVG since it is a rival ADW.

Yet TVG bought HRTV.

Go figure, eh?!?

Nobody said horse racing (simulcasting) had to make sense.

Yup, it doesn't.

JimG
04-28-2015, 06:20 AM
I think Churchill's current contract is with HRTV, not TVG. That is why it is on HRTV only. I am sure Stronach's tracks being on TVG and/or HRTV was part of the takeover discussions.

Shelby
04-28-2015, 09:38 AM
So, let me get this straight. Even though TVG owns HRTV now, TVG won't be showing any Churchill Fri and Sat so I'm stuck watching NBC AGAIN???

JimG
04-28-2015, 10:40 AM
So, let me get this straight. Even though TVG owns HRTV now, TVG won't be showing any Churchill Fri and Sat so I'm stuck watching NBC AGAIN???

TVG will not be showing Churchill Downs unless something changes between the parties. The Churchill meet will be carried on HRTV.

PS: I think NBC and NBC Sports have exclusive rights to the races they are carrying. Believe I read that on the HRTV site. Not sure if that applies to ADW feeds or just HRTV

affirmedny
04-28-2015, 12:20 PM
TVG will not be showing Churchill Downs unless something changes between the parties. The Churchill meet will be carried on HRTV.

PS: I think NBC and NBC Sports have exclusive rights to the races they are carrying. Believe I read that on the HRTV site. Not sure if that applies to ADW feeds or just HRTV

last year they showed all the undercard races on HRTV