PDA

View Full Version : AQU 4/25

QTwithTQ
04-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Comparing today's card at Aqueduct with last Saturday's is night and day. What a much better card to handicap. Let's hope it is a good sign of things to come with Belmont Spring getting underway next week.

Anyway, going to elaborate on a couple of horses that I alluded to in today's HorseGrades sheet (http://www.horsegrades.com/today-s-analysis.html)and share a couple exotic plays I am looking forward to making:

Race 1: 4-2 -- Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm taking a Jacobson horse moving up in class on top. The race sets up well for him as Barrister Jim, who has the best figures in the race, will likely be challenged early and falter late.

Race 5: TRI: 11/1/5,7,8,10 and 11/5,7,8,10/1 - key here is that I think Warrior's Kitten is being sent out to win showing consistent works since late December. Also think that #1 has a little bit of run in him and will take to the turf.

Race 8: 10/1,3,4,8 and 1,3,4,8/10 - like With Exultation here as mentioned in the Lowdown section.

Good luck!

CptMisery
04-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Just a note, checked out your sheet, thank you for sharing, but the PDF link does not work. Nice work.

coachk713
04-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Dang, was waiting on race 8 to play your 10 horse and I played the 9 in the rAce 7.

I would have put them together and had a nice exacta.

You have the race numbered wrong. Your horse went in race 7 not 8.

nellanod
04-25-2015, 05:44 PM
I think ur sheet is very good and your comments are very good. :) :)

QTwithTQ
04-25-2015, 09:29 PM
I appreciate the comments. I'm not the most tech savvy person but I will make sure that the pdf's work and the numbers are all correct. Glad you guys like it.

I'll be back with more AQU thoughts in the morning before switching gears to CD. Still working through a surprisingly good card at the Big A tomorrow.

QTwithTQ
04-26-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm back at Aqueduct in today's HorseGrades sheet (http://www.horsegrades.com/today-s-analysis.html) . Gotta keep building up the bankroll before the big Oaks/Derby weekend.

Here are a couple Sunday plays not on the sheet that I am targeting:

#5 Courageisamajority in the 5th race WP, if under 3-1 maybe just to Win with a little 5-3 exacta

7-1 Exacta Box in the 6th race. I think both are going to perform a little better than the probable favorite Leroy Jr.

Also, keep an eye on Moonluck in the 2nd and Mononoke in the 8th!

nellanod
04-26-2015, 11:30 AM
I believe that Courageisamajority is in race 4 and Leroy jr is in race 5 FYI
also, Mononoke is in race 9 not race 8.