PDA

View Full Version : if this is true, its sick

lamboguy
04-24-2015, 06:40 PM
and shows us that we have a major problem in this country

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/killing-jews-is-worship-ads-will-soon-appear-on-nyc-buses/

JustRalph
04-24-2015, 06:59 PM
Amazing............

This is why New Yorkers have been turned into sheep by their Government.

I read that 1 out of every 7 New Yorkers are Jewish. Not sure what you can do when a Federal judge grants permission, .........though

TJDave
04-24-2015, 07:12 PM
Guys, I don't think you understand the focus of these ads.

Clocker
04-24-2015, 07:14 PM
if this is true, its sick

It is true, and it is just the next logical step after forcing people to make cakes that they find offensive.

Clocker
04-24-2015, 07:16 PM

The focus of the ads is to stir up hatred of Muslims, which in turn can stir up radical Islam reaction, especially against Jews.

fast4522
04-24-2015, 07:23 PM
I find it offensive and repugnant to put down religious beliefs, the intent of the founding fathers of this country should be revered by all.

woodtoo
04-24-2015, 07:36 PM
The focus of the ads is to stir up hatred of Muslims, which in turn can stir up radical Islam reaction, especially against Jews.

These ads are what is taught to Palestinian children every day, to hate Jews.

Please don't shoot the messenger. I see it more as an infomercial.

JustRalph
04-24-2015, 07:52 PM

Enlighten me......

I see who's paying for them, and I'm suspect

FantasticDan
04-24-2015, 08:28 PM
Good article with details:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/04/killing-jews-ads-will-soon-appear-on-subway.html

LottaKash
04-24-2015, 08:42 PM
Anyone with a little common sense, regardless of religious beliefs or affiliations, should be up in arms about this...

The key word is "KILLING", and it should not be allowed in any advertising, PERIOD !...

If the words allah and jews were reversed in that ad, I wonder, acutally I know, what the reactions would be....

"Sieg Heil" all over again ?...

Grave-Danger looms ever nearer in Amerika...

fast4522
04-24-2015, 09:18 PM
Amazing............

This is why New Yorkers have been turned into sheep by their Government.

I read that 1 out of every 7 New Yorkers are Jewish. Not sure what you can do when a Federal judge grants permission, .........though

So instead of the slang New Vegas, it is now New Babylon

Hate for cops, hate for Jews, and this is going where?

Tom
04-25-2015, 09:56 AM
No balls, NYC?
REFUSE - tell the judge to go to Hell.

Then put up posters that say "Killing Muslims if a GOOD thing."

Tom
04-25-2015, 09:58 AM
If the words allah and jews were reversed in that ad, I wonder, acutally I know, what the reactions would be....

That is basically what it is saying.
No difference between muslims and nazis. None at all.

Thebart
04-25-2015, 06:15 PM
The woman in the photo is Pamela Geller who has raked in thousands stirring up hate of Muslims. Let's get real for a change. Yes, there are Muslim terrorists. No question. But, aside from the very visible incidents of terror on non-Muslim hostages, the vast majority of people killed by ISIS and other fanatics in the name of Jihad are themselves Muslim.

The simple reality is that these people are fanatics who believe in a fundamentalist vision that has no place in the modern world. But, in recognizing that reality, let's not paint a broad anti-Muslim brush that is totally counter productive.

GameTheory
04-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Hello? They are anti-muslem ads...

Tom
04-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Should be.
I will contribute.

So, should we react the same way muslims do and kill those who put up the ads? Would that not be the right thing to do?

Robert Goren
04-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Did anyone actually read the ad? It clearly states that statement was made by Hamas. From everything I can find out Hamas, that is exactly what they believe. It appears sometimes that non Jewish Americans have forgotten the purpose of Hamas and its equally evil brother, Hezbollah. There only purpose is to kill as many Jews as they can.
Although the ad is truthful, it fails to get the message across because many people read only the quote and react to it and fail read the rest of ad and understand the real message of the ad. The message the ad tried to express was that Hamas is a bunch of killers and that is their Jihad (purpose in life).
I disagree with the political group that sponsor the ads on a lot things, but not this. It is also their right to speak out even on the things they support that I disagree with.

thaskalos
04-25-2015, 11:57 PM
Hello? They are anti-muslem ads...
I don't think anyone is listening to you. A lot of geniuses we got here... :rolleyes:

thaskalos
04-26-2015, 12:00 AM
Anyone with a little common sense, regardless of religious beliefs or affiliations, should be up in arms about this...

The key word is "KILLING", and it should not be allowed in any advertising, PERIOD !...

Grave-Danger looms ever nearer in Amerika...
Kash...you do realize that the Muslims are trying to stop this ad campaign, right?

JustRalph
04-26-2015, 12:21 AM
I don't think anyone is listening to you. A lot of geniuses we got here... :rolleyes:

I get that point, but I'm still suspect at who is really putting up the money.

Robert Goren
04-26-2015, 12:29 AM
I get that point, but I'm still suspect at who is really putting up the money. The people putting the money is the AFDI, a far right wing organization founded by Jews.

LottaKash
04-26-2015, 02:07 AM
Kash...you do realize that the Muslims are trying to stop this ad campaign, right?

Thask, at this juncture of the game, I am not sure what is what, and who is who anymore....

All I see, nationwide as well as worldwide is, that people, races, religions, and gov't's, are choosing up sides in much-earnest these days...More so than anything I have ever seen in my 70yrs of breathing...

I try to remain distracted and unaffected by it all, but I see what I see, and it is very unnerving to many others who are also watching, as well...

Tom
04-26-2015, 09:11 AM

Including YOU?

Yes, I get it, but it is in extremely poor taste.
There is no excuse to run trash like this in a civilized society.
It might fly in the mid-east but not here.

thaskalos
04-26-2015, 12:39 PM
Including YOU?

Yes, I get it, but it is in extremely poor taste.
There is no excuse to run trash like this in a civilized society.
It might fly in the mid-east but not here.
Yes...the advertising is of extremely poor taste. But let's see how vitriolic this thread gets, now that it has become obvious who is running this ad campaign. We know what the reaction here would be...if it was the Muslims who orchestrated this.

Saratoga_Mike
04-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Yes...the advertising is of extremely poor taste. But let's see how vitriolic this thread gets, now that it has become obvious who is running this ad campaign. We know what the reaction here would be...if it was the Muslims who orchestrated this.

The ad's disgusting. Who cares that the idiots behind it aren't Muslims.

Tom
04-26-2015, 01:00 PM

The usual response...oh my, we can't offend any muslims.
Ya know what, screw the muslims.
What are they, some protected frigging class?

Look around you - muslims are attacking people all over the world. I said muslims, not Christians. And all people worry about is offending those poor misunderstood people. Give me a break.

thaskalos
04-26-2015, 01:09 PM
The usual response...oh my, we can't offend any muslims.
Ya know what, screw the muslims.
What are they, some protected frigging class?

Look around you - muslims are attacking people all over the world. I said muslims, not Christians. And all people worry about is offending those poor misunderstood people. Give me a break.
It was you who originally thought that the Muslims were behind this ad campaign...and you thought this because you couldn't be bothered to read the link before spewing your usual venom. And now that you realize that a Jewish organization is behind this...it's "screw the Muslims" again? Can't we at least blame the Muslims for the right reasons?

thaskalos
04-26-2015, 01:15 PM
The ad's disgusting. Who cares that the idiots behind it aren't Muslims.
Well, Mike...there was hate and disgust in this thread when people thought that the "disgusting idiots" behind this ad campaign were Muslims. But now that it was pointed out that the disgusting idiots behind this are Jews...the hostility here has subsided. And I was wondering why it worked out this way...

Saratoga_Mike
04-26-2015, 01:20 PM
Well, Mike...this thread was vitriolic when people thought that the "disgusting idiots" behind this ad campaign were Muslims. But now that it was pointed out that the disgusting idiots behind this are Jews...the hostility here has subsided. And I was wondering why it worked out this way...

It's a double-standard, but not the one I suspect you have in mind. It's the same reason black Americans using the "n-word" is less offensive (to some) than white Americans using it. To me, I find the ad and the n-word very offensive regardless of the source.

Here's the question for you - now that you know the source of the ad, do you find it MORE offensive?

thaskalos
04-26-2015, 01:34 PM
It's a double-standard, but not the one I suspect you have in mind. It's the same reason black Americans using the "n-word" is less offensive (to some) than white Americans using it. To me, I find the ad and the n-word very offensive regardless of the source.

Here's the question for you - now that you know the source of the ad, do you find it MORE offensive?
It isn't offensive to me that a Jewish organization is running it. What I find deeply disturbing is the fact that you have to look real deep in order to find that this is really an anti-Muslim ad. The ad is disguised to appear as if it's a Muslim-run "Kill the Jews" ad. Where on the poster can it be seen that this is not a Muslim-run ad?

GameTheory
04-26-2015, 01:58 PM
I think it is pretty clearly an anti-Muslim ad. "That's his Jihad. What's yours?"

It is also easy to see why it is provocative and controversial, which is exactly what it wants to be.

What I don't see is how any of that is at all *confusing*, even if you don't know the specific people behind it. (It is easy to guess "some anti-Muslim group".)

Is it just one of those things where certain buttons are pushed and people are immediately incapable of thinking a clear thought about it?

PaceAdvantage
04-27-2015, 11:00 AM
Guys, I don't think you understand the focus of these ads.Yup...they don't...which makes you wonder if those behind these ads have missed the mark entirely.

LottaKash
04-27-2015, 12:24 PM
It isn't offensive to me that a Jewish organization is running it. What I find deeply disturbing is the fact that you have to look real deep in order to find that this is really an anti-Muslim ad. The ad is disguised to appear as if it's a Muslim-run "Kill the Jews" ad. Where on the poster can it be seen that this is not a Muslim-run ad?

I agree..

It is almost like there is this counter-spy or double agent thing going on here...

Regardless of authorship tho, imo, it is still a very "sick" ad, all the same....No one wins with an ad of this type...nobody !

TJDave
04-27-2015, 12:57 PM
Yup...they don't...which makes you wonder if those behind these ads have missed the mark entirely.

An ancient trope:

Those Jews...Too clever for their own good.